The science crisis

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t handle the truth. Go back to your hole. Lmao at anyone who takes a guy who has a skull profile picture because it’s “edgy” seriously
I gotta say one thing that spaz brought good is that he has motivated me even more to tighten my life up so I don’t end up on an anonymous forum wasting my life away at 46 ;) turn a negative into a positive folks!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
So how did the congregation of our 2 virgins went ?

At least OP has lost a bit of weight, that's a positive.

Brix boy, I'm glad that I've motivated you to finally want to come out of that glass doll house mommy built.

When can we expect some examples of conquest in ur college?

No game needed, just social proof is sufficient to get laid in college as every guy here knows all too well.

Easy.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how did the congregation of our 2 virgins went ?

At least OP has lost a bit of weight, that's a positive.

Brix boy, I'm glad that I've motivated you to finally want to come out of that glass doll house mommy built.

When can we expect some examples of conquest in ur college?

No game needed, just social proof is sufficient to get laid in college as every guy here knows all too well.

Easy.
My self worth isn’t validated by online people I will never meet unlike you spaz. How pathetic is your real life that you need to prove your self worth on an anonymous forum? You can’t win this anyway you spin it. Time is running out old man. Time to build your legac...oh wait it’s too late for that.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
My self worth isn’t validated by online people I will never meet unlike you spaz. How pathetic is your real life that you need to prove your self worth on an anonymous forum? You can’t win this anyway you spin it. Time is running out old man. Time to build your legac...oh wait it’s too late for that.
Seems the lil lady spaz has feminine tendencies for attention seeking, passive aggressive slap fighting, and the need to think she's always right.

She is probably an HB3 wearing a skirt and joined ss to be surrounded by men because men dont pay her any attention in her village.

SS should offer her tips on how to improve herself to be more attractive to men without thinking she needs to put on what she thinks is a prissy HB10 attitude while being a warpig in heat.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Now the 3rd virgin enters.

Welcome back naughty ninja.
What would my being a virgin have anything to do with the fact you are a eunuch tranny chaser Spazcel?

Fellow SS men,

Be patient with Spazm. She may do things that society considers unusual: making sounds, flopping to the ground when frustrated, flapping her hands, running in circles, echoing phrases, pacing constantly shtposting incessantly, and more.

Let us pray she finds a good tranny partner and lives out her alleged life in peace in SEA.

Amen

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would my being a virgin have anything to do with the fact you are a eunuch tranny chaser Spazcel?

Fellow SS men,

Be patient with Spazm. She may do things that society considers unusual: making sounds, flopping to the ground when frustrated, flapping her hands, running in circles, echoing phrases, pacing constantly shtposting incessantly, and more.

Let us pray she finds a good tranny partner and lives out her alleged life in peace in SEA.

Amen
The only people that like or follow him are other people equally lost or in pain. Sucks to see that some people may never grow up and realize that trying to control others is because they can’t control themselves. They will never know love and will only know fear and control.