Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the road to getting a harem

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been out of the game for 5 years. yes 5 years. I was really ****ing good at it but now suck ass. Going to build it back up from scratch and will update it here. I will be doing it habit by habit. First habit will be approaching one girl stranger a week. Yes that is lame. yes I know. But i will slowly build it up and eventually I will have a harem of 10 gorgeous women. Happened before, will happen again. Will post daily?? Well see.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we are talking. Finally a thread that isn’t about wifing up attention wh0res and women who are only good for shopping. Lol.

Your head is at the right place. Naturally you want a harem because that’s what women are good for. Sex, feeding you grapes, and giving you back rubs. Good luck brother.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t believe I’m actually posting on a forum probably filled with neck beards BUT I am doing this for those that actually get results. Feeling amazing about the direction my life is headed in so I don’t want to really approach as I have things to Don BUT I told you guys and myself I would do this. Going to do my first approach tomorrow

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we are talking. Finally a thread that isn’t about wifing up attention wh0res and women who are only good for shopping. Lol.

Your head is at the right place. Naturally you want a harem because that’s what women are good for. Sex, feeding you grapes, and giving you back rubs. Good luck brother.
This the thing. There are women who will do these things. They do it because they like you, they enjoy making you feel good and it adds to your quality of life. As a bonus you do things that add to her quality of life. Keep it to yourself.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Legit ****ing missed on a 11/10. You have no idea how pissed I am. Will approach her next time I see her. GHUIVYOKHH!!!

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you do?
My answer and I think it is the only answer is, have a power or SMV difference. Like you are hedge fund manager at some Wall Street Bank and the girl you are dating is some country girl looking for job.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the road to getting a harem. I will be serious now. My goal is to get a rotation of over 10 extremely gorgeous girls. I will use the power of social media as well and will build it up day by day. Lets do this.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the road to getting a harem. I will be serious now. My goal is to get a rotation of over 10 extremely gorgeous girls. I will use the power of social media as well and will build it up day by day. Lets do this.
How old are you and what is your SMV in terms of money and health?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck.

I recently have had a lot of success, with Tinder and cold approaching simultaneously. In conversation, a friend of mine said it comes in waves. From what I've experienced, this is true. I'm riding the wave but I can't fully experience it because I have other responsibilities. Which leads me to my point: Maintaining over 3 women is hard work. I don't know what your life demands but for me, at 3 I'm like damn I don't even wanna go out this weekend - I need to work.

Sh!t is exhausting.

My biggest tip is to just go for it. You see the chick and you approach. Try not to think too much you know (easier said than done). "Hesitation is masturbation."

Marcosuve

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so good. I would like to be like you. Can you give me a few advise how to hookup girls?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, who will help win an intimate photo contest? Just vote for my profile at bit.ly/ChoiceNika it's just a few minutes and absolutely free! Thank you very much in advance!
Piss off spammer

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been out of the game for 5 years. yes 5 years. I was really ****ing good at it but now suck ass. Going to build it back up from scratch and will update it here. I will be doing it habit by habit. First habit will be approaching one girl stranger a week. Yes that is lame. yes I know. But i will slowly build it up and eventually I will have a harem of 10 gorgeous women. Happened before, will happen again. Will post daily?? Well see.
You realize harem members all know about each other, and willingly share your time and attention? It's the optimal situation, requiring the least effort, time, and deception. That's the way to go, as long as they aren't living in YOUR house.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. We’ll see. People who say SMV are the biggest incels
This is true. I used to be stuck in the smv trap too until my ego got offended when I saw drug dealers and just out of prison junkies pull 10s from the clubs.

Women try to raise their smv and then they try to seduce men that they hold in high esteem.

Depending on your social scene, any guy can be considered high value.

A banker dressed up in a suit in a hipster scene is going to look like a total square. But put him into a professional happy hour bar and he will look like a winner if he knows how to socialize.

And yes, there are hot women in seemingly “low caliber” scenes as well like the ghetto scene where dead beat gangsters are looked at as cool and can pull the hottest women in that scene.

Guys who keep preaching smv have probably never left their basement to actually observe the real world.

Last edited:

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. I used to be stuck in the smv trap too until my ego got offended when I saw drug dealers and just out of prison junkies pull 10s from the clubs.

Women try to raise their smv and then they try to seduce men that they hold in high esteem.

Depending on your social scene, any guy can be considered high value.

A banker dressed up in a suit in a hipster scene is going to look like a total square. But put him into a professional happy hour bar and he will look like a winner if he knows how to socialize.

And yes, there are hot women in seemingly “low caliber” scenes as well like the ghetto scene where dead beat gangsters are looked at as cool and can pull the hottest women in that scene.

Guys who keep preaching smv have probably never left their basement to actually observe the real world.
That’s because it’s in their nature to go for those with big balls. Women are more manly then 99% of men. This is a hard statement to get. They GET nature more. They understand concepts of AFC, chumps, alpha much more then we could ever know

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score