Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The real reason about fear to appoach.

Wai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever told a girl in your AFC-days that you had feelings for her and got shot down? If yes, does it still hurt? If it does, how much compared to the exact moment when you were rejected? Right then you were crushed, but you knew that life would go on. DJ-ing is not just about girls, it's also about self-respect. You know that you're a great guy, and telling that girl what you felt about her was a wrong move. Congrats; experience worth gold. Now you know what not to do. But you still need more experience.

If you never told a girl your feelings for her; How do you know that rejections hurts? Really, it doesn't hurt as much as you imagine it.

You don't approach, not because of the fear of rejection, but because of the fear of the imaginary consequences of the rejection. You fear that the girl won't like you, and it'll hurt for days, or even weeks if you get shot down. You fear that you will be depressed.

Honestly, don't tell me that you care about what a stranger thinks of you. If you do, you shouldn't consentrate about picking up girls. You should consentrate on your self-confindence, and read this post again when you think you're ready.

Ok, now we have made three points clear;

1. You're not afraid to approach because of the fear of rejection, but because of the imaginary consequences of getting rejected.

2. You don't care about what a stranger thinks of you.

3. You know that you're a great guy.

This means that it's no biggie to get shot down.

You're a DJ. You know many things others don't, and never will.

See it from the girls' side. They can't understand why you would be afraid of talking to them, as much as you don't understand why they are afraid of you. It's true! Girls who are dressed to impress are just as nerveuse as you when you approach them. "What if he thinks I'm ugly?" "Does he think I'm fat?" "How's my make-up?" etc etc. Why else would they be all dressed up?

The initial approach is not just for you to prove that you're worthy her time, it's for you to find out if she's worthy your time. If not, move on. You can choose who you want to spend your time with. She has to pick between the guys who approaches her.

Btw, it's really fun to use crappy lines... :p Funny as hell when they reject you..

Hope you liked the post.. :)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice read. Preach it, brother!

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get completely over my fear of rejection until I realized that I was afraid of rejection because it proved to me that I was not perfect.

I had to drop that little voice in my head that told me that I was human perfection.

We all like to believe we are special, but we are all just another face in the crowd. Only when you destroy your cloistered little ego can you make great strides in the world.

Wai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
We all like to believe we are special, but we are all just another face in the crowd.
I agree, but even then, you're a great guy! There's a lot of great people out there, and the only reason why you don't have more friends than you have now, is because you don't have time for everybody..

Hemingway

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crappy lines

Btw, it's really fun to use crappy lines... :p Funny as hell when they reject you..
My new favorite is this:

I know this sounds like some kind of a line. But....
There really IS a party in my pants, and you actually ARE invited.

Reaction score
man i cant tell you how many times ive been rejected and yes it does hurt as hell and you are right the reason why i dont aproach at times is because i just dont want to feel that again over another rajection. but i have to work on it and over come this fear .

i believe that we should talk more about this issue since its the primary reason why many guys around here came to this site . latez!!!!

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I didn't get completely over my fear of rejection until I realized that I was afraid of rejection because it proved to me that I was not perfect.

I had to drop that little voice in my head that told me that I was human perfection."

Ha! I never thought of it like that.

That's a great point, I would love to leave my ego behind.