Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Puppy Dog

Reaction score
SCENE: A square on a poor neighbourhood of old London, reminiscent of D!ckens or Twain. It's filled with people going on every direction without much regard for what's around them. A small white dog, not an adult one, his coat brown with dirt, is wandering around the square looking for food. He's hungry and confused by the crowd when suddendly some scraps of bread appear from above. He looks and sees a man eating. The man hadn't really noticed the dog, yet he's the dog's saviour.

The puppy dog devours the scraps and starts following the man who, not knowing his feat, is perplexed as to why that annoying dog follows him. He shrugs it off, kicks it and yells at it and the dog still continues after him. It'd sleep at his door despite being ignored and, after so much insistence, the man accepts the puppy and keeps it.

Do you notice any parallel to the AFC pattern of running around a woman until she keeps him as a friend out of pity?

Folks, I'm proud to present to you now the simple technique which will weed out all AFC behaviour, and I call it:

THE PUPPY TEST

Do imprint this story inside your brain and the next time you're near a woman you want, do not let the sorry puppy slip you mind for a single second. Then, before every move you make and every word you say, ask yourself the question:

Am I acting like a sorry puppy?

And if the answer is yes then you know what not to do. It may not make you a DJ, but I think it'll get you half the way already.

--
Permission is granted to redistribute this text as long as due credit is given

[This message has been edited by Don Octavio de Flores (edited 08-28-2002).]

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another story for you:

The scene is in a croweded, narrow, dreary street in some Far East nation a century ago.

A puppy whose white fur has long since been covered in dirt from neglect and thin from starvation suddenly finds a few scraps that has fallen from a man's lunch. It eagerly scampers over and hungrily devours the scraps, and looks up at the man, begging for more. The man laughed and picked the puppy up, and took him home. The man and his kids were delighted to have this puppy: they fed him and gave him comfortable shelter. The puppy was as happy as he could ever be. Then the New Year rolls around, and the man came and got the puppy. He then chopped the puppy's head off and made dog soup.

Reaction score
Just another possible outcome

------------------
Don Octavio de Flores
Permission is granted to redistribute this text as long as due credit is given

[This message has been edited by Don Octavio de Flores (edited 08-28-2002).]

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. So we all know being an AFC sucks and won't get you girls.

*yawn*

What else is new?