Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The one...

clifford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I need advice here. I think I have met the one. I have never experienced this before, and I don't want to F it up. We have been on 2 dates and we talked for so long we closed the place both times.

Here's my deal. Not to sound arrogant, but I am pretty damn good looking. Girls always go crazy for me at first then the novelty wears off. Some of the advice on here helped me a lot. Girls just want to know the can get me and once they can they get weird.

How should I proceed here without getting to clingy and screwing this up?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay in control and slow things down. Show her that you're different in that you do not let just any woman into your world, although it's unsaid that you could if you wanted to.

Make her prove her worth. Have her show you in her normal day to day actions that she is long term material. Sex is good, but anyone can fvck, make love or whatever you want to call it. Make her realize that you want more and will not just jump into anything with anybody.

If you think about it, isn't this the game that women play? Absolutely with one difference, it's not a game for you. You are pretty sure that she is the one for you, it usually takes women forever to determine that (mainly because they don't usually know what they are looking for).

Either way, you are serious about her. Make sure that you control the courtship in a manner that merits this serious matter. ;)

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have been on 2 dates and we talked for so long we closed the place both times.

Change your way of thinking or you are dead in the water.

Dude 2 dates... have you not learn't anything here?

Take a step back - let her chase you..... have fun - stop worrying about the result and live the moment.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have met the one. I have never experienced this before, and I don't want to F it up. We have been on 2 dates and we talked for so long we closed the place both times.
Well, if you think she's "the one", why not propose to her now? You seem to know her well enough (after two dates) that you want to spend the rest of your life with her. Forget the flowers, go out and buy her an engagement ring, get down on one knee, and ask the question.

If what I've said above sounds stupid, you haven't found "the one".

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never propose before the fifth date. It's a hard rule to follow but eventually you will see better results. ;)

Your belief that she is the one will increase your chance of becoming clingy. You will try hard not to mess it up and that always makes things worse. You are already becoming awakward and hesitant. You will second guess yourself and over think things. It is at a time such as this that you must most believe you are the prize.

As Francisco d'Anconia said, slow it down. Enjoy infatuation, be aware of it, and learn to see past it. Make sure you have a life that is not about her. Do not sacrifice anymore then you would sacrifice for a friend until you've known her for much longer.

Two dozen roses was created to be an unsuccessful apology for sleeping with her mother. Be thoughtful not extravegant.