Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The No Push Back Rule

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by your description alone I would say that he is unsalvageable. A dominant-overbearing mother is the worst. It is generally permanently disabling.

Chances are 50/50 that he had sexual contact with his mother as well. I am no stupid psychiatrist but I’ve seen it before.
If you could separate him from his mother he would most likely get better. He’s done.

more sound thinking is to bring up men that are close to escaping the plantation. They deserve it most. They did not go fully into agreement with the feminine imperative growing up. Self determinism.
Your natural players, those who aren’t psychotic, just didn’t go into agreement growing up, so they were able to escape it early on.

The others? Let them go.
I feel recognised.

Thank you sincerely, you see I want this for him if I never even see him again, even if he's not in my life.
This was what I was about.

Not trying to take over as the 'domineering mother' to him when she was out of the picture.
Stockholm syndrome runs deep.
As for the sexual abuse, can her making inappropriate admiring comments about his privates to other people be considered that type of abuse?
Other than that it was just physical and mental/emotional abuse.

Note: there is 100% no contact and I have let him go. Just bringing him up as a case study, so-to-speak

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are dealing with a feminine mindset instilled over the top of masculine DNA. It is difficult because a man will base his entire life on his mental adaptations. Let’s take a transplant doctor. What would happen to him if he found out his entire profession was a lie. His services no longer needed. What would he grasp at? 20 years of education down the drain.

Like women, we adjust survival strategies to survive in THIS environment. But we are suppose to do it through male DNA filters.
Look at it like a male child being thrown out into the freezing winter air to die off.

How would one expect to survive? What kind of confusion would that create in a little boy’s mind right before he froze to death on the prairie?

The idea is to undercut the information he operates on. Until a man can fully grasp the biological, dualistic, prehistoric sexual strategy of the human female...he WILL fail. There is too much false data sitting on him to get through it.
start islands of all masculine men living and cooperating with each other?

is that encouraging homosexuality and does it matter??? how that island of men gets their sexual needs met?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill ask you a pointed question about your OP, sorry for derailing your thread.

What input into feminism have men really had? It seems to me men only adopt the idea when there is money to be made.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the sexual abuse, can her making inappropriate admiring comments about his privates to other people be considered that type of abuse?
Shyt!!!!! Yeah, he’s done. That would be worse than anything I can think of.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start islands of all masculine men living and cooperating with each other?

is that encouraging homosexuality and does it matter??? how that island of men gets their sexual needs met?
men must all be together. Islands is disaster. You take the few, clear them of their conditioning, and let them thrive.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt!!!!! Yeah, he’s done. That would be worse than anything I can think of.
I feel sad for him but also like a maternal instinct.

I sincerely hope he will grow stronger.
Ok, done discussing him. Just feel guilty sometimes for not pulling the feminine imperative card and trying to force him to leave his mother.
I don't like leading. Distasteful.

He actually wasn't blue pill with me at all-I was submissive etc.
He will be ok.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill ask you a pointed question about your OP, sorry for derailing your thread.

What input into feminism have men really had? It seems to me men only adopt the idea when there is money to be made.
you are NOT wrong. There were men from the very beginning supporting women in this.
FEMINISM WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT THE EFFORTS OF MEN TO CREATE IT.

Man that is a huge major point CAPS. Very nicely put. I can see into it and all the way back to Ester Vilar and even Joseph Stalin. On man, you made the whole thread worth the time. NICE!!!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men must all be together. Islands is disaster. You take the few, clear them of their conditioning, and let them thrive.
its more than a few but yes, I agree.
I saw another road sign, this time for furniture that ridiculed men. i was going to take a picture and post it to backseatjuan's horrifying post about a man being talked to like a dog at the train station.
The sign was for a recliner chair it said "the chair your wife will let you have".
yikes

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its more than a few but yes, I agree.
I saw another road sign, this time for furniture that ridiculed men. i was going to take a picture and post it to backstreet juan's horrifying post about a man being talked to like a dog at the train station.
The sign was for a recliner chair it said "the chair your wife will let you have".
yikes
Hell yes post it. I read backseats post too. That was so fukked up but it was his own fault. He let that witch reduce him to a fukking dog. Another lost man for sure on that one. He’s done.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yes post it. I read backseats post too. That was so fukked up but it was his own fault. He let that witch reduce him to a fukking dog. Another lost man for sure on that one. He’s done.
ok, its dark but I'll go drive to it and take a picture.
I did, posted it to @backseatjuan 's thread

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post dm me sometime
thanks brother, there was another man-ridiculing sign earlier this year, which I don't approve of or support, but I never took a picture of it. I will stop and take records of these things more often. I guess I live in a bluepill area. Or else I'd think local men would be protesting or physically taking these signs down.

My dm's are turned off, thanks anyways