Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The No Push Back Rule

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part One

I have been reluctant to post this here on the forum. It’s part of my article series. So just consider it an idea to kick around for a while. We all understand the destructive nature of Feminism. It didn’t have to be this way. It is a diabolical act to squash down one gender (males) to presumably elevate another gender (females). It was unnecessary. So, it is safe to assume that the true motives were/are not disclosed to men. Basically, we are forced to sit in the middle and suck on it.

What those motives and the invasive political corruptions involved are not the subject of this short dissertation. This is an early stage plan but it does need to be available to kick around with ideas. There are no opinions on this or any site or organization that can sway me on this idea. But input is welcomed for the time being on how its structured.

The facts are: No laws will be rescinded or removed. EVER! No open revolt will muster the ranks of feminine conditioned men. NO direct opposition will gain traction. Especially as its nearly worldwide and growing. Even if you were born tomorrow, you will not see any of those changes. Confront it. Deal with it. Most importantly, unless its basic instruction for an abused man or a newly arrived disenchanted man, stop talking about it.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part Two

Physics. If you oppose something it opposes back. These two polar opposites are called forces. They meet in the middle and something called a ridge is formed. There is no real movement in a ridge except right over the top of you when it comes to feminism because it has more force currently. Well for Pete’s sake, just get out of the way and let it go by you and out into space.
This is physics. Feminism gets its force from the force applied against it. If there is no resistance…feminism has no force. Just don’t participate. Does this physical law make sense to you?
Does this mean do nothing? Absolutely not. You never, ever vote for any elected official that supports feminism. This directly effects our lives. Cut it the fuk loose. There is a lot more on this but that is a different subject.

Have you ever tried to have a conversation with another where they weren’t even acknowledging you said something? Or it just felt that the communication just went through them with absolutely no effect? Normally you may even try to repeat it again or reword it to somehow get your communication heard? Still goes right through them. If you keep it up, you will turn apathetic even remorse can enter in. This is how you handle Feminism. You have so many things to work on and improve for yourself that you don’t have the time for such silliness.

Never participate or rebuke feminism. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. You can only be squashed if you legitimize it with your attentions. Realize it’s a silly game that girls play like hopscotch or jacks because that’s what it is. A game. A 10 year old girl trying on makeup.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part Three

The next thing is very important. Women presently have over 17 forms of effective birth control. Men have condoms and a vasectomy. This is egregious and extremely detrimental for men. There is a way to fix this. A Sealing Stent. People have stents all in their bodies from surgeries and procedures. They keep blood vessels open and even any other fluid pathways in a human body such as kidneys. It is nothing to manufacture stents with a valve in it. When you want your semen to flow through your vas deferens tubes again, you go into the doctor and he makes a 1” incision and uses a nonmetallic screwdriver to push the spring loaded valve stem in and turns it one quarter turn and throws a stitch in your ball sack. Done. The medical industry will make millions on it. There are valves that do exactly this in the industry. This is not new or farfetched. I can design it myself and submit a prototype.

Do not kid yourself. This will be VIOLENTLY opposed. That’s a battle to win. It’s an absolute MUST win. A hill to die on if it pleases you. This can be done in a short time. Forget everything else for now. Oppose nothing. Zero reaction. That alone will drive women insane. You don’t owe women a damn thing. The most distraught a woman can be is when she is not being heard or is unable to create an effect. Even the way she does her nails is about creating an effect. Go ahead. On this subject, let them mentally crash in. I guarantee it will work. NEVER go to a woman’s bargaining table. It will be your destruction. This means politically as well. It’ not man business. Fuk’m, you are a free being. Act like it.

There are some states right now making it illegal for you to get a vasectomy without your wife’s permission. Yet she can get an abortion, another form of birth control and she is completely protected from you ever knowing. Consider that the overwhelming vast number of abortions are women who don’t want their significant other to find out the child isn’t theirs. This is not debatable. It is a confirmed medical fact using DNA and confidential exit interviews.

I am going to cut this short. Suffice it to say that this is just the very top of this subject. It gets way better. I will save it for another day. Incrementalism is the only way this can be done. Oppose nothing. Comment on nothing. It’s not your concern and its not even about you. You have way too much to get done. Learn to protect your own mind. Stop using Feminism as a reason to be in a quandary and ineffective.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part One

I have been reluctant to post this here on the forum. It’s part of my article series. So just consider it an idea to kick around for a while. We all understand the destructive nature of Feminism. It didn’t have to be this way. It is a diabolical act to squash down one gender (males) to presumably elevate another gender (females). It was unnecessary. So, it is safe to assume that the true motives were/are not disclosed to men. Basically, we are forced to sit in the middle and suck on it.

What those motives and the invasive political corruptions involved are not the subject of this short dissertation. This is an early stage plan but it does need to be available to kick around with ideas. There are no opinions on this or any site or organization that can sway me on this idea. But input is welcomed for the time being on how its structured.

The facts are: No laws will be rescinded or removed. EVER! No open revolt will muster the ranks of feminine conditioned men. NO direct opposition will gain traction. Especially as its nearly worldwide and growing. Even if you were born tomorrow, you will not see any of those chances. Confront it. Deal with it. Most importantly, unless its basic instruction for an abused man or a newly arrived disenchanted man, stop talking about it.
I hate to say it but i agree. It's just so hard to believe. That no laws will be released... That's hard to believe. The rule sets and boundaries discussed within this website allow a man to have a steady foundation and to grow.

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheFinalLine I believe the cure for femenism is not the red pill it is having lots of options. Which is having a killer body and solid financial situation.

Think about it, it is not enough to know what’s up, you actually have to be that top 10%. Which is top body, solid financially.

what a btch do these days, go to gym pump her ass. Man is better, man goes to gym, as a result attracts a lot of women, with finances a lot more than a lot just with body.

Femenism thrives because of Females nization of men, crappy body, crappy pay check.

Solition is to men up and fck and dump.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheFinalLine I believe the cure for femenism is not the red pill it is having lots of options. Which is having a killer body and solid financial situation.

Think about it, it is not enough to know what’s up, you actually have to be that top 10%. Which is top body, solid financially.

what a btch do these days, go to gym pump her ass. Man is better, man goes to gym, as a result attracts a lot of women, with finances a lot more than a lot just with body.

Femenism thrives because of Females nization of men, crappy body, crappy pay check.

Solition is to men up and fck and dump.
its much more than that backseat. It is a politically induced force.
Inverting society is a destructive act. It’s not really a simple fix. A man in top form at any age remains subject to it at the legal level.

How each individual man handles his life is his business. This is a next level up issue. This post won’t resonate with many that are just trying to handle their life. Getting a girlfriend, if that’s what he wants, is a simple thing. It’s pretty basic.

What you wrote absolutely will not change the paradigm. The only reason women can have all that they have is because of the massive extraction of resources. If men don’t participate, there are no resources. Collapse. This post was just a snip of the whole concept.

Without resources...nothing. Now if you had said...”No marriage or situations of shared resources for women” then you would have been closer to a solution that allows men to elevate. Attempts to squash a whole gender becomes null and void.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are in the same position that men were, a long time ago; Nichetze makes reference to the ideas of Slave Morality and Master Morality, I think when you start calling those Masculine Morality and Feminine Morality, then watch how the morals are dictated, you begin to see how these power shifts happen.

The 100% cause problem of all this, is men not being educated past a high school level and these unintelligent, inferior men herd together and try to put Masculine Morality into effect against intellectuals because otherwise they have no means to compete... The body can be easily developed, a big brain can become a big body easily, but a big body cannot become a big brain easily.

The woman reinforces Masculine Morality by rewarding the men who uphold the morals associated with Masculinity and this is how we arrived at Slave Morality, as an entire generation of men.

Us intellectuals need to push back against Masculine Morality, because these guys have no concern for the next generation and think they dont need education and we need to destroy that idea and the ego with it, entirely... Like these guys actually think they are doing young men a favor by driving them away from education, like its retarded and you can tell its retarded because the second you question them, all they can do is insult you lol!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are in the same position that men were, a long time ago; Nichetze makes reference to the ideas of Slave Morality and Master Morality, I think when you start calling those Masculine Morality and Feminine Morality, then watch how the morals are dictated, you begin to see how these power shifts happen.

The 100% cause problem of all this, is men not being educated past a high school level and these unintelligent, inferior men herd together and try to put Masculine Morality into effect against intellectuals because otherwise they have no means to compete... The body can be easily developed, a big brain can become a big body easily, but a big body cannot become a big brain easily.

The woman reinforces Masculine Morality by rewarding the men who uphold the morals associated with Masculinity and this is how we arrived at Slave Morality, as an entire generation of men.

Us intellectuals need to push back against Masculine Morality, because these guys have no concern for the next generation and think they dont need education and we need to destroy that idea and the ego with it, entirely... Like these guys actually think they are doing young men a favor by driving them away from education, like its retarded and you can tell its retarded because the second you question them, all they can do is insult you lol!
The part about men on strike that is inexcusable is the revolt against furthering their education.

Always be developing your brain.

If men are now in the position women once were, as you explained above, CAPSLOCK, then at least study how women fought to be allowed the right to get a higher education and use the 'fighting' examples to secure more men getting higher educations.

A revolt can be in the fight to retain not the fight to chillax.
Apathy is enslavement.

Sorry Finalline, this runs counter to your thread.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part about men on strike that is inexcusable is the revolt against furthering their education.

If men are now in the position women once were, as you explained above, CAPSLOCK, then at least study how women fought to be allowed the right to get a higher education and use the 'fighting' examples to secure more men getting higher educations.

A revolt can be in the fight to retain not the fight to chillax.
Apathy is enslavement.

Sorry Finalline, this runs counter to your thread.
I would expect that from a woman. This is no strike. That won’t work. This is removing resources from women and letting them earn it and completely bypassing feminism is how it’s done. This whole thread was about NOT pushing back at feminism.

Just think about all those millions women spent on degree’s and having no way to pay it back and still have a life. they have to have men’s resources.

What I propose removes all authority and power. A woman’s power is only hers. It has nothing to do with a man’s authority or power.

I do not believe in MGTOW. I believe in men being men. If a relationship does not serve them, then they do what they want. My goal is giving men a better option than some silly incel ideas.

thank you for your input.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would expect that from a woman. This is no strike. That won’t work. This is removing resources from women and letting them earn it and completely bypassing feminism is how it’s done. This whole thread was about NOT pushing back at feminism.

Just think about all those millions women spent on degree’s and having no way to pay it back and still have a life. they have to have men’s resources.

What I propose removes all authority and power. A woman’s power is only hers. It has nothing to do with a man’s authority or power.

I do not believe in MGTOW. I believe in men being men. If a relationship does not serve them, then they do what they want. My goal is giving men a better option than some silly incel ideas.

thank you for your input.
I appreciate your steadfastedness to the position of no push back.

Just cautioning against it becoming apathy against brain selfdevelopment.

CAPSLOCK's post above inspired me to comment...also, my last relationship frustrated failure at not being able to convince him to get his G.E D. He had quit before grade 8 and is still ruled gynocentrically by the opinion of his mother/childhood abuser/current employer who was an ex-teacher at his school that he quit early

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 100% cause problem of all this, is men not being educated past a high school level and these unintelligent, inferior men herd together and try to put Masculine Morality into effect against intellectuals because otherwise they have no means to compete...
I vehemently disagree with this assertion above. The most successful men on this planet were not college graduates. In fact college works against it. Statistics do not lie. Look it up. Education NEVER means intelligence. It means slave in the bulk of cases.

Sending a man to a re-education propaganda farm (college) is the worse possible thing you can do for a man until you have educated him BEFORE sending him to engineering school. And yes, I went to a lot of school.

Our problems are actually educated men who are actually feminized dweebs in most cases, yet are the leaders now. Knock that crap off. The mere fact that you said it from a pontificating stance is quite indicative of a soured viewpoint.
Nearly all the major entrepreneurs either dropped out of school or never went past 12th grade. Look it up.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your steadfastedness to the position of no push back.

Just cautioning against it becoming apathy against brain selfdevelopment.

CAPSLOCK's post above inspired me to comment...also, my last relationship frustrated failure at not being able to convince him to get his G.E D. He had quit before grade 8 and is still ruled gynocentrically by the opinion of his mother/childhood abuser/current employer who was an ex-teacher at his school that he quit early
being in charge of himself again leads one OUT of apathy. He his limited by his social feminine conditioning.

The most able men on the planet are the men who started working in their early teens and never looked back. They are doing things that build a world. Build a civilization. Most highly educated men I know, are twisted inside the feminine imperative. They are NOT being themselves.
contrary to belief, a man is born with everything intact inside of himself. All his instincts. His ability to build nations and cultures.

You have to de-evolve a man to get him to go into agreement with the feminine imperative. Truth.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being in charge of himself again leads one OUT of apathy. He his limited by his social feminine conditioning.

The most able men on the planet are the men who started working in their early teens and never looked back. They are doing things that build a world. Build a civilization. Most highly educated men I know, are twisted inside the feminine imperative. They are NOT being themselves.
contrary to belief, a man is born with everything intact inside of himself. All his instincts. His ability to build nations and cultures.

You have to de-evolve a man to get him to go into agreement with the feminine imperative. Truth.
So in the case of the ex...he 'rebelled' against the feminine imperative by quitting education early to become an early labour slave to his mother-he doesn't even make the equivalent of minimum wage, isn't provided with safety equipment, doesn't get regular breaks etc. etc.

In an ideal world I could get you his contact info anonymously and somehow you anonymously get to know him and verify what I'm telling you is the truth.

My hopeful idea in encouraging him to at least get his G.E.D. would give him the confidence in completing a task that only benefits HIM, not his mother for the first time in his life.
We researched together local jobs somewhat interesting to him with his skillset and they all required high school graduation or G.E.D. equivalency.
This would get him earning his own money fairly compensated and protected by labour laws.
It would be a big 'fvck you' to his mother.
Note: I still hope this for him with no contact, no involvement in his life with me almost a year later after last time I saw him.
I lay out this before you to illustrate my firm belief that men can still work on educating themselves to increase their self confidence, escape from nuclear family gynocentrism/slavery and to free up options for earning money in the economic marketplace to selfsustain and/or supplement entrepreneurial goals independently.

I get what you're saying too but look, you're educated and you're saying this.

To keep men beaten down by discouraging them to not educate themselves, even remotely or through distance education or online learning.....even reading a book like the one you mentioned when you first joined sosuave Finalline, the Red Queen book that I ordered and bought already and is in the line up to read next.....makes me sick to think one day men will stop learning about Plato or Nietzche.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly all the major entrepreneurs either dropped out of school or never went past 12th grade. Look it up.
You present many assertions in your post, but provide no reasoning behind them... A statistic does lie when the people interpreting them dont know what they are looking at.

Furthermore, there is no information in regards to the nuance of each situation; how about all the men that dropped out, tried to start a business and fail? In debt with no education.

Your portrayal of this issue is a very surface level thing, it is a bit disappointing, expected some depth and reason attached to your thought, not just generalizations and your interpretation of a statistic.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The problem is that women knew they were disenfranchised, their problems were overt and they were vocal about them, where as Masculine Morality teaches the man that the problem is on an individual level... That being a feminine man is wrong.

I would assert, you pay your bills, maintain responsibility, you can be any type of man you like, gay or otherwise, dont matter to me.

But to the individual man, who is struggling, he needs to attach himself to an idea of success in order to cope; if dropping out of high school is that idea, in all faucets of thought, we have failed these men and as a result, these men fail themselves.

With this being said, I dont think failure is a bad thing, in fact I think it is good, but we want to fail and be able to try again and be in a position to try again, and this is where the modern man runs into the issue of competition.

If a man were not competing, failure would be a much easier pill to swallow and this is why we need to minimize failure in the competitive space, because it builds resentment and once enough resentment is built, they just stop competing.

At least the woman of the past could default to housewife, but what is the mans default? Death.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that women knew they were disenfranchised, their problems were overt and they were vocal about them, where as Masculine Morality teaches the man that the problem is on an individual level... That being a feminine man is wrong.

I would assert, you pay your bills, maintain responsibility, you can be any type of man you like, gay or otherwise, dont matter to me.

But to the individual man, who is struggling, he needs to attach himself to an idea of success in order to cope; if dropping out of high school is that idea, in all faucets of thought, we have failed these men and as a result, these men fail themselves.

With this being said, I dont think failure is a bad thing, in fact I think it is good, but we want to fail and be able to try again and be in a position to try again, and this is where the modern man runs into the issue of competition.

If a man were not competing, failure would be a much easier pill to swallow and this is why we need to minimize failure in the competitive space, because it builds resentment and once enough resentment is built, they just stop competing.

At least the woman of the past could default to housewife, but what is the mans default? Death.
That last line. I think I understand the op's intent and theory a little better.

However, are humans this nihilistic?

Black and white, 'either/or' thinking is a characteristic of many disorders found in the DSM-5 manual.

What I'm concerned about is the apathy, the perceived lack of choice.
Can men not reclaim leadership? Why is that presented as so difficult to do? Death is not the only other option.

One man states that he is the leader and it is so.

A member recently posted this singularity concept.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That last line. I think I understand the op's intent and theory a little better.

However, are humans this nihilistic?

Black and white, 'either/or' thinking is a characteristic of many disorders found in the DSM-5 manual.

What I'm concerned about is the apathy, the perceived lack of choice.
Can men not reclaim leadership? Why is that presented as so difficult to do? Death is not the only other option.

One man states that he is the leader and it is so.

A member recently posted this singularity concept.
Ill just address the leadership bit and thats it cause I feel like I am derailing heavy here.

Leadership, at the very core of its concept, is about being a good follower; whether you follow the tactic of the past or invent something entirely new, we are always working off of pre-established concepts, in everything we do as leaders.

People who trail blaze, do not lead, they trail blaze and once that trail has been found, then we introduce the leader.

This ego involved in leadership is another problem, leadership and independent thought are two completely different things.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in the case of the ex...he 'rebelled' against the feminine imperative by quitting education early to become an early labour slave to his mother-he doesn't even make the equivalent of minimum wage, isn't provided with safety equipment, doesn't get regular breaks etc. etc.

In an ideal world I could get you his contact info anonymously and somehow you anonymously get to know him and verify what I'm telling you is the truth.

My hopeful idea in encouraging him to at least get his G.E.D. would give him the confidence in completing a task that only benefits HIM, not his mother for the first time in his life.
We researched together local jobs somewhat interesting to him with his skillset and they all required high school graduation or G.E.D. equivalency.
This would get him earning his own money fairly compensated and protected by labour laws.
It would be a big 'fvck you' to his mother.
Note: I still hope this for him with no contact, no involvement in his life with me almost a year later after last time I saw him.
I lay out this before you to illustrate my firm belief that men can still work on educating themselves to increase their self confidence, escape from nuclear family gynocentrism/slavery and to free up options for earning money in the economic marketplace to selfsustain and/or supplement entrepreneurial goals independently.

I get what you're saying too but look, you're educated and you're saying this.

To keep men beaten down by discouraging them to not educate themselves, even remotely or through distance education or online learning.....even reading a book like the one you mentioned when you first joined sosuave Finalline, the Red Queen book that I ordered and bought already and is in the line up to read next.....makes me sick to think one day men will stop learning about Plato or Nietzche.
Just by your description alone I would say that he is unsalvageable. A dominant-overbearing mother is the worst. It is generally permanently disabling.

Chances are 50/50 that he had sexual contact with his mother as well. I am no stupid psychiatrist but I’ve seen it before.
If you could separate him from his mother he would most likely get better. He’s done.

more sound thinking is to bring up men that are close to escaping the plantation. They deserve it most. They did not go fully into agreement with the feminine imperative growing up. Self determinism.
Your natural players, those who aren’t psychotic, just didn’t go into agreement growing up, so they were able to escape it early on.

The others? Let them go.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill just address the leadership bit and thats it cause I feel like I am derailing heavy here.

Leadership, at the very core of its concept, is about being a good follower; whether you follow the tactic of the past or invent something entirely new, we are always working off of pre-established concepts, in everything we do as leaders.

People who trail blaze, do not lead, they trail blaze and once that trail has been found, then we introduce the leader.

This ego involved in leadership is another problem, leadership and independent thought are two completely different things.
based on my observation and experience leading men, we agree.
No derailing allowed brother. Lol.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What I'm concerned about is the a
pathy, the perceived lack of choice.
We are dealing with a feminine mindset instilled over the top of masculine DNA. It is difficult because a man will base his entire life on his mental adaptations. Let’s take a transplant doctor. What would happen to him if he found out his entire profession was a lie. His services no longer needed. What would he grasp at? 20 years of education down the drain.

Like women, we adjust survival strategies to survive in THIS environment. But we are suppose to do it through male DNA filters.
Look at it like a male child being thrown out into the freezing winter air to die off.

How would one expect to survive? What kind of confusion would that create in a little boy’s mind right before he froze to death on the prairie?

The idea is to undercut the information he operates on. Until a man can fully grasp the biological, dualistic, prehistoric sexual strategy of the human female...he WILL fail. There is too much false data sitting on him to get through it.