Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The new Michael Jackson documentary

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several media sources reported that Michael Jackson had an alarm installed so that he would be given plenty of warning when ppl were approaching his bedroom at Neverland.

He also had a bedroom door lock. Why did he need the extra warning? (Enough time to get dressed)

As an adult, the only time I need to lock my door is when I don't want to be intruded upon, when I am in compromising positions.

MJ would use the alarm, and lock his door, while the kids were in the room with him. He said this was to ensure privacy (so no staff would intrude unexpectedly) however, he was MJ. It would have been AS SIMPLE to instruct the staff that anyone intruding on him would be terminated immediately. He had a forewarning alarm for a reason.

The real takeaway from all of this is - children DO NOT need 'adult friends' ever. If you have an adult whom is trying to befriend your child, just say no.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally saw the second part of this, didn't change my impressions much.

I thought the part with Michael's death was sad, pedophile or not. He did represent a lot of good to a lot of people, and sounds like he was charitable. It's good to remember that all people are a mixture of good and bad. Contrast that with James Safechuck's mother, who said she did a dance to celebrate his death, because he wouldn't be hurting any more children. The whole thing seems tragic.

It seems that becoming parents put Wade and James experiences into a new perspective for them. It didn't seem like they were really angry over what happened until they had kids of their own, and realized how they would react to someone doing that to their kids.

Looks like they both resent their mothers for letting that happen to them.

What looks worst for Michael is how there were a long line of kids who ended up accusing him, and they were all about the same age, they all fit the pattern.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally saw the second part of this, didn't change my impressions much.

I thought the part with Michael's death was sad, pedophile or not. He did represent a lot of good to a lot of people, and sounds like he was charitable. It's good to remember that all people are a mixture of good and bad. Contrast that with James Safechuck's mother, who said she did a dance to celebrate his death, because he wouldn't be hurting any more children. The whole thing seems tragic.

It seems that becoming parents put Wade and James experiences into a new perspective for them. It didn't seem like they were really angry over what happened until they had kids of their own, and realized how they would react to someone doing that to their kids.

Looks like they both resent their mothers for letting that happen to them.

What looks worst for Michael is how there were a long line of kids who ended up accusing him, and they were all about the same age, they all fit the pattern.
Yeah, the worst part, in my mind, is the complicity of the mothers and how that affects the child's psyche. Not to diminish the abuse - that's absolutely despicable. If that happens on its own it can ruin a person for life. But I can't imagine coupling that with knowing your mother pimped you out for it to happen. I'm glad there's less of a stigma about talking about it, because I think part of the reason abuse was so self-perpetuating (like you said it probably was with MJ) is that there was too much shame around it, or pressure to get into trouble, or the idea that no one would believe it. These two might not have been helped if they'd told their moms when they were kids, but at least now instead of repressing it and possibly repeating the cycle they can talk about it.

An old friend of mine passed away last year. We were friends in high school and college but gradually lost touch over the years. Anyway I was discussing him with a mutual friend recently, and was told by that guy that our deceased friend once confessed to him that he'd been molested at a young age and could never be "okay with it." I had never heard this before and got me wondering how many times I'd made Jacko jokes or other sick jokes in front of him without knowing. Not that I believe in prior restraint when speaking...my point is, I guess one can never know who out there might have gone through it. And I knew this guy pretty well.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder, who molested Michael Jackson

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder, who molested Michael Jackson
Is that facetious? I honestly have never heard whether it was allegedly the dad, the mom, a brother, or some outsider. Probably some music industry sicko and probably a male. Usually when boys are molested by women they grow up to be serious misogynists (the real kind) like Ted Bundy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that facetious? I honestly have never heard whether it was allegedly the dad, the mom, a brother, or some outsider. Probably some music industry sicko and probably a male. Usually when boys are molested by women they grow up to be serious misogynists (the real kind) like Ted Bundy.
Huh, I didn't know Ted Bundy was molested as a child. Of course that fits.

No, I was being serious. I agree, MJ was most likely put in the position to perform sexual favors in exchange for promotion, sponsorship, industry backing - just like what MJ did with his victims....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh, I didn't know Ted Bundy was molested as a child. Of course that fits.
I take that back, I may have been wrong. I read The Stranger Beside Me a few years ago, but I've read a number of other true crime books (and web sites) and may have confused his background with others'. He was born out of wedlock and his grandparents pretended to be his parents, and his mother posed as his sister, for a while. He never knew his father and resented his mother for the deception.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take that back, I may have been wrong. I read The Stranger Beside Me a few years ago, but I've read a number of other true crime books (and web sites) and may have confused his background with others'. He was born out of wedlock and his grandparents pretended to be his parents, and his mother posed as his sister, for a while. He never knew his father and resented his mother for the deception.
I remember all of that. Being molested at a young age fits too. Look at R. Kelley...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember all of that. Being molested at a young age fits too. Look at R. Kelley...
Leopold and Loeb, at least one of them but I think both were molested by their au pairs. (But they murdered a boy.) John Wayne Gacy was molested by a woman too and murdered boys. So I guess you can just be really messed up no matter who violated you.

Now @sazc, you'll either find it intriguing or disturbing that I know this stuff.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold and Loeb, at least one of them but I think both were molested by their au pairs. (But they murdered a boy.) John Wayne Gacy was molested by a woman too and murdered boys. So I guess you can just be really messed up no matter who violated you.

Now @sazc, you'll either find it intriguing or disturbing that I know this stuff.
Meh, I am into this type of stuff to. I don't find it overly intriguing nor disturbing. It's always nice to have a good chat with someone on a shared interest

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally watched this over the last two nights. Not an easy movie to watch but they did a great job telling the story. I found it interesting how the story unfolded. Sure it was chronological, but the way they described meeting MJ, going to Neverland and all that over the first hour or so, it's like it seduces the viewer. I never cared much for MJ or his music but even I was a little enthralled by what these kids were experiencing and what that ranch must have been like. So they tell the story in such a way that it ropes you in a little before beginning to reveal the sick and deliberate steps MJ takes to abuse the two kids, and things obviously get darker from there. The use of home movie footage, news footage, and other b-roll was well done, especially how they shrank the screen, like it was all confined to memory.

The accusers are telling the truth, in my opinion, because 1) their stories are so similar, in terms of MJ's modus operandi, and 2) the stories are too detailed, and nuanced, to be simple false accusations. People out looking for money grabs aren't going to continue to admit that some part of them loves a man who sexually abused them. Or experience having their families ripped apart for that matter.

The most unsettling thing is that Michael could lie so well. He seemed convincing in his rebuttal from back in the 90s. That makes men like him all the more dangerous - maybe they believe what they're doing is somehow "good" and not damaging.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People out looking for money grabs aren't going to continue to admit that some part of them loves a man who sexually abused them. Or experience having their families ripped apart for that matter.
And neither one is publicly stating that they've forgiven their own mother for not protecting them as children, although both say they are working on it and view forgiveness as a process or a journey.

Michael's story when defending himself was completely ludicrous. It only worked because he had lived such a unique life, and he seemed like such an odd character. People believed him when he said he didn't have a childhood, and they could manage to view MJ as just a kid in a grown up's body. Try to imagine any other guy trying to defend himself by saying the things Michael said. Nobody would believe him.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The most unsettling thing is that Michael could lie so well. He seemed convincing in his rebuttal from back in the 90s. That makes men like him all the more dangerous - maybe they believe what they're doing is somehow "good" and not damaging.
Pedophiles lie well, they lie with conviction. It gets them what they want. Look at that Theranos chick. People are still debating if she knew she was blatantly lying or if she had herself conned into believing that they were a day away from truly being successful and, because of that, she opted to verbally lead with optimism and faith.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a child I actually believed my own lies and was therefore very good at it. I had to for survival. As an adult I can't lie with conviction at all.

I think MJ believed his own lies similar to the way a child does. They really do know they are doing something wrong, but they willingly allow the belief to override in order to make it "ok".

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
No one here mentions the fact that the highest level officials in the democratic party, not just biden, but also Hillary Clinton and John and Tony Podesta, are part of a child trafficking pedophile ring which is referred to as pizzagate. Human sacrifice, child sacrifice, murder for hire and pedophilia are the calling cards of the democratic party.

The hypocrisy is absolutely stunning. Do some research on the thousands of children who go missing and disappear without a trace in the United States. R Kelly was being absolutely serious when he mentioned "women in chains" who wind up dying.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
On the very same day I called out Pedo Joe, he was #metooed! What a coincidence! Or maybe not. Hmmmm....

Anyway, a woah-man (#pook) has accused sexual molester Joe Biden of groping the hair on the back of her head with his lips:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lucy-...dent-because-hes-so-used-to-behaving-that-way

Who could resist the beauty of this man-jawed freak? Her head is the size of a small moon. Uncle Joe probably HAD to kiss it because her gigantoid head pulled his lips into the back of her head's orbit!

And here's luuuucy raping eva longoria's gracile face with her monstrous Godzilla dome. Who's #metooing who?