Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New Generation of Women

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. Been a reader for a relatively long time. After reading www.nomarriage.com, decided to ask the following.

The site describes American women as overly feministic egocentric biznatches with an out-of-control superiority complex, who are after an unfortunate AFC's wallet. (The site was brought up a while ago in the marriage thread).
Well, those women were born in the 60's and 70's, when the parenting style was very different from the one witnessed today. What I'm really asking is how would the current generation of girls (the ones born in the late 80's) differ from their mothers when it comes to the characteristics so thoroughly described on nomarriage.com.
The writers on the site exclaimed that for women, sex was only a tool for extortion. But the teen chicks seem to possess an entirely different, carefree attitude regarding sex (Hey Andy, can you pass the mickey? Oh, and wanna fvck?).
Any comments would be appreciated.

BTW, I am aware that I am *way* too young for this board, but I figure that you mature men :) know more about what's going on around us in this world than the populace of the general board.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Hi. Been a reader for a relatively long time. After reading www.nomarriage.com, decided to ask the following.

The site describes American women as overly feministic egocentric biznatches with an out-of-control superiority complex, who are after an unfortunate AFC's wallet. (The site was brought up a while ago in the marriage thread).
Well, those women were born in the 60's and 70's, when the parenting style was very different from the one witnessed today. What I'm really asking is how would the current generation of girls (the ones born in the late 80's) differ from their mothers when it comes to the characteristics so thoroughly described on nomarriage.com.
The writers on the site exclaimed that for women, sex was only a tool for extortion. But the teen chicks seem to possess an entirely different, carefree attitude regarding sex (Hey Andy, can you pass the mickey? Oh, and wanna fvck?).
Any comments would be appreciated.
The very short answer to this is look at the girl and picture her in about 10 years. The girl will pick up alot of her mothers traits.
]

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my take on things:

Women's Rights have taken over a lot of the control that men once had. Men and Women have more equality in life such as sharing the same jobs, same responsibilities, same legal rights.

What has happened is many women are doing what men back in the 1960s (or earlier) and abusing the control they have. Men have gone the opposite direction and have become more feminine, because women demand men to consider the woman's feelings. Men buy into this bull5hit and try to become more understanding. They end up turning into groveling wimps, and the women take advantage of this.

There has been an incredible power shift between men and women, since women were given more and more rights. Now, we have a problem:

If a woman hits a man, it's because he fvcking deserved it.
If a man hits a woman, that's abuse.

I'm waiting to see the day when a Men's rights group starts up, and begins shifting the power back the other way.

Now, women have become snotty bytches because men have spoiled them. Men, hoping to get some sex, give the beautiful woman whatever she wants. Women are able to live extravagent lives because they have men under their control.

This is all in North America. Apparently, other countries haven't given women as many rights as Americans have.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny about a women hitting a man.

I was at a bachelor party over the weekend. My friend asked this girl to have her picture taken with us. She was pretty cute and had a nice body. She said "No and then added, GUYS ARE STUPID"

So i looked right at her and said Girls are Stupid and turned my back on her.

The next thing you know she pushes me forward causing me to spill a drink. She then flexes her little pixie arm.

I proceed to tell her she is lucky she's a girl or she would be laying on the floor now.

She storms off, and not more than 2 minutes later she gets into it with some other guy and the security kicks her out of the place.

What a immature ***** she was.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With the court system the way it is (alimony/palimony on demand for any married women that wants it) the only real leverage most men have historically had has been removed. On the other side, female promiscuity is no longer restricted (the net effect of this is that hot babes have far more value because it is always for sale, whereas it was previously only for sale to her husband and thus had no market value).

The only reasonable solution to the first problem is to make marriage illegal (ie. no legal basis to it and thus no court system to squeeze money out of the men). There is no real answer to the second issue I'm afraid.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The promiscuity factor, unfortunatly, leads to out of wedlock children that the public (through taxes) has to support. So we are ALL paying for it instead of a few men. We could make pre-marrital sex illegal...but that would render your first law null & void. To say nothing of the uproar it would cause socially!

Marriage should be reduced to exactly what it is. A religious ceremony like baptism & Bar Mitzphas. With NO legal ramifications. If you want to "legally Join" then you should go to a lawyer, draw up a document of partnership with everything neatly laid out and sign it. You want a divorce...back to the lawyer and....well, we have everything all drawn out so it should take up much time.

Ricky...you should have had the stupid little wh0re thrown out the second she touched you. Then pressed assault charges. Hitting is NEVER a good idea, unless you're physically attacked, but neither is letting these sassy little tramps think they are 10 feet tall & bullet-proof. You do the crime...you do the time.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gentleman193
Hey, Bungo Pony is back. How's the old lady?
LOL! The "old lady" is doing great! Everything is going well, and I haven't turned AFC on her. The stuff I've learned here is really paying off.

Reaction score
The 'average' young woman today is a hor - respect her as such!! Once you see her as a 'mate' your @ss will get burned and cry out for vengeance!!

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bungo Pony:
Now, women have become snotty bytches because men have spoiled them. Men, hoping to get some sex, give the beautiful woman whatever she wants. Women are able to live extravagent lives because they have men under their control.
Good quote:

Someone took a youth to a sage and said: “Look, he is being corrupted by women.” The sage shook his head and smiled. “It is men,” said he, “that corrupt women; and all the failings of women should be atoned by and improved in men. For it is man who creates for himself the image of woman, and woman forms herself according to this image.”

“You are too kind-hearted about women,” said one of those present; “you do not know them.” The sage replied: “Will is the manner of men; willingness that of women. That is the law of the sexes - truly, a hard law for women. All of humanity is innocent of its existence; but women are doubly innocent. Who could have oil and kindness enough for them?”

“Damn oil! Damn kindness!” someone shouted out of the crowd; “Women need to be educated better!” - “Men need to be educated better,” said the sage and beckoned to the youth to follow him. - The youth, however, did not follow him.

(Friedrich Nietzsche)

Indeed, where are the good women, but for that matter, where are the good men.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron clad prenups. Learn to love 'em! If a woman can't accept your prenup, then she's obviously a gold digger or a dumbass so move on to someone who can, with relatively the same personality and looks.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Iron clad prenups. Learn to love 'em! If a woman can't accept your prenup, then she's obviously a gold digger or a dumbass so move on to someone who can, with relatively the same personality and looks.
If you marry a woman and decide that she should stay home with the kids ... then divorce her years later, is she not entitled for something due to "lost time" when it comes to where she could have been on a career path if it hadn't been for her staying home to raise your kids?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eileen that is a damn good point that I never considered when I was always taking the guys point of view. Thanks.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, come on you AFCs!

My ex wife INSISTED on staying home even when I begged her to get an education or work!

She missed nothing and now is not missing out on robbing my wallet!

What crap! 99% of women who stay home do it by choice, not by what the man "decides"... then they use this as an excuse to raid a man's income for the next 40 years!

Wake up people! The matrix has you! Don't be the insturment of your own destruction!

You have been warned!

Dietzcoi

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
If you marry a woman and decide that she should stay home with the kids ... then divorce her years later, is she not entitled for something due to "lost time" when it comes to where she could have been on a career path if it hadn't been for her staying home to raise your kids?
Is it not enough that if the woman's at home, I'll be the one paying for the food she's eating and the house she's staying in? Not to mention the fact that nurseries DO exist, and can be used if I marry a woman such as yourself that has an undying ambition to work 9-5.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope she's not "entitled" to anything if she decides she wants to stay home thats her business. Why should she be "entitled" to sit on her a55 and collect checks from me. Its her decision not to work just as much as, its my decision to provide while she stays home.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if the situation were reversed? that is the man (wimp) stays home and raises the kids?

so now the woman forks over the cabbage to the man? women cry foul on this one.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit complaining about the new women and become a man for the love of everything holy.

If women today are ho's to you then go to amish country and find one there. Seriously, you can never demand respect from anyone until you learn to respect others and yourself.

If you are unhappy with the women you are meeting, maybe you should try and find out where the women you would like to meet are going and go there.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always amazed when I come to this board. There is so much hostility towards women here. Many of you make us out to be the evil ones. Yet, here you are in a place trying to learn how to find and attract us. And let me be the first to tell you that bitter attitudes are not attractive on anyone.

I don't get it. I really don't. If we are such monsters, why do want us so badly?

It really makes me wonder if some of you were dropped on your heads ... repeatedly ... when you were babies.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't get it. I really don't. If we are such monsters, why do want us so badly?
We want to have sex with you. That's it. But why are *you* here?