Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Myth of Chad (Who Has a Thousand Lays)

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I've been in the game for a decade now, and have known several guys who are or were considered top level players. I've been more of a relationship guy but had my fun in between relationships.

The reality is, the "chad of a thousand lays" is more an incel internet meme than a reality. The stereotypical top level "chads" aren't getting laid anywhere near as often, nor do they have a number anywhere near as high as most think. Let's take a couple of examples:

1. chad athlete at a D1 college. Let's give him 5 years in college for the sake of argument. What is his pool? It's sorority girls, female athletes and maybe a few dozen normies who are into athletes. How many total women are in that pool? At the very most, say at a university with an enrollment of 50,000, it might be a thousand. Second, how is "chad's" time occupied? Classes, practice, games and travel alone take up at least 50 hours a week, not to mention extra time for sleep and recovery. Add to that 10 - 20 hours a week for study if he actually wants to stay enrolled. In other words, "chad's" schedule looks awfully busy year round and doesn't leave much time for chasing stacies.

2. post grad chad in his 20's. If he's lucky enough to be employed full time and is relatively ambitious, he's grinding out 40 to 60 hour work weeks. He is focused on getting ahead, not getting wasted every night at bars. He has a social circle which includes work mates, some former friends and acquaintances from college, and a few stacies in the mix. This may be a couple dozen people total he knows well. Overall, his social circle has declined drastically compared to college. He's good looking enough to attract a pretty girlfriend and he wants to keep her around, so cheating is relatively rare.

What is the lay count of these guys? At best, maybe 1 to 2 new lays per month, at best. That's assuming he doesn't have a girlfriend, and these guys are obviously more likely to have an attractive girlfriend than most guys.

Add to that, most D1 athletes are not good looking. Take a look at a D1 football or basketball roster and ask yourself how many of them pass the looks test. Chances are, it's a low percentage.

The bottom line is, most guys are jealous of a mythological beast, a unicorn that doesn't even exist.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
LOL wilt chamberlain claimed 20,000 thousand lays. He then revised that figure upwards to counter all the hate. No wait, he later claimed a 1,000. Chances are he lied about that too.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
This guy just contradicts himself over and over again in every single post lol.

Notice he edited his post after getting caught in a lie lol.

Last edited:

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
P.S. Something I wanted to add. A good comparison to this is a person who is truly rich and powerful. The richest and most powerful people in this world are people you hardly ever hear about. Families like the Rothschilds and the Sassoons. That's because the people who actually monopolize everything know that it's better if they remain hidden. It's a classic Sun Tzu Art of War tactic and a Law of Power.
Reality check: the rothschilds aren't posting on forums trying to convince people that they're rich either, unlike SOME posters on soauve lol.

Dude didn't even double check before quadruple posting so he doesn't realize he contradicted himself 4x in 4 posts lol.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's mythical.
Chads certainly exist. I know two
They don't have lays in the thousands, but I think they certainly could if they wanted too (one of them who i've mentioned before in my FieldReports has turned down sex an untold amount of times for various reasons)
It's more about the ease with which these guys get laid, and the quality they can get. Girls who are off limits to 95% of men, they can get with a little graft

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've been in the game for a decade now, and have known several guys who are or were considered top level players. I've been more of a relationship guy but had my fun in between relationships.

The reality is, the "chad of a thousand lays" is more an incel internet meme than a reality. The stereotypical top level "chads" aren't getting laid anywhere near as often, nor do they have a number anywhere near as high as most think. Let's take a couple of examples:

1. chad athlete at a D1 college. Let's give him 5 years in college for the sake of argument. What is his pool? It's sorority girls, female athletes and maybe a few dozen normies who are into athletes. How many total women are in that pool? At the very most, say at a university with an enrollment of 50,000, it might be a thousand. Second, how is "chad's" time occupied? Classes, practice, games and travel alone take up at least 50 hours a week, not to mention extra time for sleep and recovery. Add to that 10 - 20 hours a week for study if he actually wants to stay enrolled. In other words, "chad's" schedule looks awfully busy year round and doesn't leave much time for chasing stacies.

2. post grad chad in his 20's. If he's lucky enough to be employed full time and is relatively ambitious, he's grinding out 40 to 60 hour work weeks. He is focused on getting ahead, not getting wasted every night at bars. He has a social circle which includes work mates, some former friends and acquaintances from college, and a few stacies in the mix. This may be a couple dozen people total he knows well. Overall, his social circle has declined drastically compared to college. He's good looking enough to attract a pretty girlfriend and he wants to keep her around, so cheating is relatively rare.

What is the lay count of these guys? At best, maybe 1 to 2 new lays per month, at best. That's assuming he doesn't have a girlfriend, and these guys are obviously more likely to have an attractive girlfriend than most guys.

Add to that, most D1 athletes are not good looking. Take a look at a D1 football or basketball roster and ask yourself how many of them pass the looks test. Chances are, it's a low percentage.

The bottom line is, most guys are jealous of a mythological beast, a unicorn that doesn't even exist.
Dude, I have had a few times where I have banged 3 new women in a week. It isn't that hard.

Those D1 athletes are doing literally 0 work...women are throwing themselves at them constantly. They have parties where women go to there to hook up with them. They can bang 2 or 3 women in a night if they wanted to at one of those parties, let alone all the other opportunities they have.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I have had a few times where I have banged 3 new women in a week. It isn't that hard.

Those D1 athletes are doing literally 0 work...women are throwing themselves at them constantly. They have parties where women go to there to hook up with them. They can bang 2 or 3 women in a night if they wanted to at one of those parties, let alone all the other opportunities they have.
If only it were true, I'd be happy to say so. Only I went to those parties as well, and clubs and bars with those same guys. The only guy who had hot girls was the heisman candidate. He was with two cute girls to be specific. They weren't 10's by any means, but they were above average college girls. The rest of the players could often get a cute girlfriend (it's college after all), but many were left with fatties or nothing. This was only at a D1 top 10 sports program.

I also attended the frat keggers and almost all of those guys were struggling as well. I knew quite a few sorority girls and they were incredibly selective.

Move further down the food chain and the women are few and far between. These guys are forced to settle for a girlfriend, and many are left with nothing.

Also, notice he does not mention whether this 3 were hot or not. The only way to pull numbers is by lowering standards drastically.

The top "natural" player I knew claimed several hundred. I never saw him with a girl who was above an 8. Most were in the 5 to 6 range. Occasional 7 or 8, but most were just passable.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only guy who had hot girls was the heisman candidate. He was with two cute girls to be specific. They weren't 10's by any means, but they were above average college girls.
Tebow?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad has access to the top 10%. He's not interested in sub 8's

Believe it or not, when you're a good looking guy, you don't actually want to sleep with every woman in sight. Incels and beta males do... because it's something they don't have

Chad gets the cream of the crop in university / or the workplace. Which is a much better deal btw and even more of a brutal pill for the non-good looking guys to swallow. He has it so good, he doesn't need "thousands"

But that's exactly how incels and beta males view it from the outside

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO! Yeah, definitely not Tebow lol.

Chad has access to the top 10%. He's not interested in sub 8's

Believe it or not, when you're a good looking guy, you don't actually want to sleep with every woman in sight. Incels and beta males do... because it's something they don't have

Chad gets the cream of the crop in university / or the workplace. Which is a much better deal btw and even more of a brutal pill for the non-good looking guys to swallow. He has it so good, he doesn't need "thousands"

But that's exactly how incels and beta males view it from the outside
It's not that simple. As I already stated, life happens: actual games, practice, classes (not always), study sessions, workouts, recovery, travel. These take up 40 to 60 to 70 hours a week. There certainly are opportunities with select niches of women: female athletes, sorority girls, some normies, but add up the numbers at even the biggest universities and you're looking at a pretty tiny pool.

The greek scene is huge at the southern universities, but then you're looking at a lot of really fat southern belles which may not be your cup of tea.

Post graduation, your pool shrinks even further. Social circles become very small: you might socialize in a group of two dozen at max, but usually far smaller. Your time constraints ramp up since there is no summer break, spring break or winter break.

Not to mention, successful alpha males don't often prioritize getting laid with as many women as possible. Getting ahead in your career, and money making are key. Finding a wife is key, which usually involves a string of monogamous relationships, not endless one night stands.

Dude, I'm talking about civilized western nations, not subsaharan african rape gangs.

Last edited:

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not at all true.

There is a tiny proportion of men who are enjoying the majority of the lays. It's a bitter pill to swallow for the 95%+ of men who are getting the scraps.

You may think you know Chads. If they aren't getting much sex then they are not Chads. Women decide who the real Chads are.

There's something else to consider about this sexual market place reality. Sexually successful men downplay or even hide their success with women. It does a man absolutely no favors to have it widely known that he sleeps with thousands of women. Other men will try to sabotage him, and he will gain a f*ckboy rep with women, and this just makes life very difficult. Similar to a serial killer, the top level players operate completely in the shadows. Women assist in this because they generally keep quiet about their slutty behavior. Slutt shaming is a real fear that women have.

The biggest enemy of the top-level Player are the 95%+ of other men who hate him and want to destroy him.

I personally haven't slept with thousands of women, but my notch count is approaching 1 thousand. When I started having a lot of success with women in my early 20's I discovered that sharing my success with other men, in my real life, was extremely dangerous. Men absolutely HATE hearing about other men's sexual success with women, particularly if they themselves are struggling.

P.S. Something I wanted to add. A good comparison to this is a person who is truly rich and powerful. The richest and most powerful people in this world are people you hardly ever hear about. Families like the Rothschilds and the Sassoons. That's because the people who actually monopolize everything know that it's better if they remain hidden. It's a classic Sun Tzu Art of War tactic and a Law of Power.
These are facts. Ever since I started getting girls I’ve been getting hate from dudes like no other.
Damn beta b1tchez

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that simple. As I already stated, life happens: actual games, practice, classes (not always), study sessions, workouts, recovery, travel. These take up 40 to 60 to 70 hours a week. There certainly are opportunities with select niches of women: female athletes, sorority girls, some normies, but add up the numbers at even the biggest universities and you're looking at a pretty tiny pool.

The greek scene is huge at the southern universities, but then you're looking at a lot of really fat southern belles which may not be your cup of tea.

Post graduation, your pool shrinks even further. Social circles become very small: you might socialize in a group of two dozen at max, but usually far smaller. Your time constraints ramp up since there is no summer break, spring break or winter break.

Not to mention, successful alpha males don't often prioritize getting laid with as many women as possible. Getting ahead in your career, and money making are key. Finding a wife is key, which usually involves a string of monogamous relationships, not endless one night stands.
Successful alpha males don’t get married unless it’s to increase their position of power or some other logical reason.

There may be tall ripped guys who are getting a lot of girls. I knew a few in University. I was very confused back then why the girls would stick their tongue down their throat and tell me to go hell. Then I figured it out.

Regardless, why is it important if there are Chads sleeping with hot women or not? If a girl wants to sleep with a 6’2 Chad, let her sleep with him. The only thing a man can control is his life, looks, education, money, and interactions with girls. No reason to get upset or angry about it; life isn’t fair and there are double standards.

Just be cool for your own life and everything else is gravy.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Tingles a woman is a guy who [she's physically attracted to (face, height, frame)] that uses seduction techniques that spike her emotional state - this is push/pull, amused mastery, clever/ambiguous negging, badboy lover vibes, leading her, holding frame, emotional self control, measured aloofness etc.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I often wonder why the name Chad was picked. I knew two Chads in school. Both were smart, but they were either really ugly or 300+ lbs. Most Stacy's I knew were above-average in looks. Coulda f ucked two of them, but I second guessed myself both times in high school.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. Since I began getting laid regularly in my early 20's I realised that the biggest enemy of Men are other Men.

Women are just children and can't be taken seriously. Any supposedly RedPill guy who rages at Women and blames Women for the state of the Sexual Marketplace are ignoring their true enemy and that is the bitter, twisted, "nice" Betas who whiteknight and enable the open hypergamy of women and beg and hope that she'll reward him with sex for being a good little beta puppy.
I have so many horror stories of my “friends” being betas and see me getting hottie after hottie in college while he gets rejected three times by three different girls who are 6s because of his nice guy attitude. Dude was mad because he was 6’3 and good looking while I was 5’10 and started being passive aggressive and trying to make everyone from our friend group distance themselves from me in subtle ways. Confronted him about it but like a true beta b1tch doesn’t own up to it. Last time I saw him he had a girl that looks like a literal troll who is over weight and eats ice cream every night

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True friends want to see their friends do well and flourish. If you have a friend that doesn't do well with women then he should recognise that he is a Lesser Man in the presence of a Greater Man and should want to learn from him.
Thats a reach. My best friend is the same age and is on his way to a doctorate in music. He can do some beautiful things with a piano.

He’s smart, in tremendous shape and the most disciplined person I’ve ever met, but doesn’t care to sleep with tons of women. Just not his thing. I’ve probably slept with 10x the women he has but by no stretch is he a lesser man, in fact he’s a better man in almost every aspect of life.

Women really aren’t that important honestly