Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The myth of 8 hours of sleep

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know that lack of sleep prevents melatonin production which is what prevents cancer. Among that it can lead to heart issues, high blood pressure, stroke, etc. I've seen several high power people tout running on only 4-5 hours to be as productive as possible, only to die an early death. Just something to think about...

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
For many years I ran on about 4-5 hours of sleep. I would feel bad but would march on. The past couple of months I have made it a goal to bed at 10 the latest (I get up at 5 am). I've done this consistently and I have noticed a difference. Better awareness and I feel like I can retain stuff better (like if I'm reading something - I can grasp the essence much quicker). I understand the importance now and will be aiming to get as much sleep as I can. I honestly started getting sick of feeling tired afternoon/mid afternoon and feeling like a zombie.

JonD13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know that lack of sleep prevents melatonin production which is what prevents cancer. Among that it can lead to heart issues, high blood pressure, stroke, etc. I've seen several high power people tout running on only 4-5 hours to be as productive as possible, only to die an early death. Just something to think about...
This is a good words to keep.