Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The more the better

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you know this already, but it is more important than you think.

ALWAYS WORK ON MORE THAN ONE PROSPECT AT A TIME!!!

By prospect, I mean woman. The more you have, the more objectively you can treat each one. The mentality is "If they don't return your call, it doesn't matter because you have others." Currently I'm working on three, I'm at different stages with each. I feel like a sales rep, making appointments and crossing off the ones that aren't interested in the product. When a girl being shady, you hardly even think about it because you're getting ready for a date with another one. You have your briefcase of Don Juan skills and your outline of the conservation, your main objective is to demonstrate your product.

For some reason, many of us get the impression that if a girl likes you as more than a friend, she's gonna become your girlfriend and everything's gonna work out perfectly. So we focus only on getting her, while we get lazy and stop trying with others. Don't ever let your guard down, always have at LEAST two more, before you even make that first phone call. Trust me, even if you're not getting any yet you're guaranteed to feel like a player.

"It makes me sad when I look out the window, and realize none of these people can be me!"
--Chris Rock--

DJ Student

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taz if one of these girls asked you if you were going out with anyone else, what would you say?
And if one asked that you and her became boyfriend and girlfriend, would you still date her while going out with the other two?

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Student:
Taz if one of these girls asked you if you were going out with anyone else, what would you say?
I would be completely honest and say "Yes, I am dating other girls," and quickly change the subject.8)

And if one asked that you and her became boyfriend and girlfriend, would you still date her while going out with the other two?
If we were at that stage(around 3rd or 4th date), and I was ready to commit to her, I would drop the other two or LJBF them. What I should of mentioned in my post is that this only applies to the early stages of dating. After a relationship has been established, I wouldn't be dating other girls. (But I would still talk to hot girls, just with no intention of picking them up.)

DJ Stud(ent), It's a good thing you asked, I wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong idea.