Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Measure of Masculinity

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fool says in his heart, "If I bang a high quantity of quality women, I am a man, and therefore other men should worship me as a god and applaud my conquests!"

He looks for proof and validation that he is an "ascendant" from the external.

Poor wretch!

He is as the blind fumbling in the darkness!

But the wise man is devoted to finding and maintaining True Love; a Faithful and Harmonious Love Relation with his Soul Mate, and he makes that aim his Prime Directive back of all his efforts.

"Fools deride; philosophers investigate."

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fool says in his heart, "If I bang a high quantity of quality women, I am a man, and therefore other men should worship me as a god and applaud my conquests!"

Poor wretch!

But the wise man is devoted to finding and maintaining True Love; a Faithful and Harmonious Love Relation with his Soul Mate, and he makes that aim his Prime Directive back of all his efforts.

I heard once that your not a man unless you bang three women within 24hrs. Although it was an interesting experience, my ego was inflated but I couldn’t say if that made me feel like more of a man.

I then heard that your not a man unless you can seduce a women without saying anything to her. Although it was an interesting experience, my ego inflated but I couldn’t say that made me more of a man.

I once had an ex who had a mental breakdown, I sheltered her until she got better which took about 7yrs (much longer than I anticipated) and I could say that experience even though I might have been taken advantage of and it deflating my ego but I could say that I did feel more of a man.

Of all the external experiences I had they were all a pale reflection of what being a man I’ve come known to be - It’s the inner transfiguration that births a man, the qualities that he might never be acknowledged for nor seen that are forged in both adversity and ease and grace that build masculine gravitas, at least for me.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well spoken, friend.

And if all you've said is true, I commend your efforts!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this repeated and constant talk about "Chad" "alpha" and "masculinity" is tiring.

Unless we have freedom from the heart and/or libido's desire, we're all going to be 'weak' at some point.

There's no such thing as a 100% alpha (though it's possible that some forum member will chime in and self-proclaim otherwise) .

Anyway.... I guess we all have our own definition.
Here's mine: The more we believe in ourselves and the less dependent we are on the approval others, the stronger we are at our core.
Will the above attitude turn *every* head of a "9" or a "10"? No, but when you respect and believe in yourself, it doesn't bother you.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poor wretch!

You speak from inexperience. The wise man is devoted to experiencing a full rich life on his own. To facilitate being his own ecosystem of social dynamics, for his own satisfaction and for the satisfaction of the people that choose to follow him. Should a woman come along that he enjoys then he'll enjoy her and show her the wonders of his ecosystem. His directive doesn't waver. Should she get bored and leave his is unchanged. If she gets too comfortable and violates his principles then he will leave. Above all the wise man maintains his self respect and his peace of mind. He challenges himself so seriously that managing the women in his life is child's play by comparison. He will only allow women into his life that enrich it, and will cast them away if that ever changes. He does this without thinking because it's common sense to him, second nature.

Quantity doesn't make the man, but exposure to a variety of women in and out of bed gives him the context to make wise decisions.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a 100% alpha (though it's possible that some forum member will chime in and self-proclaim otherwise) .
lmao...it's funny to see guys come on here and act like they are super Chads who are billionaires

I don't think the purpose of this forum is to say "I banged 12 women last night...." That kind of thing just shows one's insecurity. Rather we should be talking about subjects that we can improve on (not just women).

This place became somewhat toxic when the chest beaters showed up. It wasn't like that before. If you're really banging tons of women, it actually kind of shows that you probably have low standards. "Lay count" does not show one's alphaness at all.

I agree with you, that we should not be outcome independent. If your attitude/vibe doesn't attract the hottest women, so what. As long as you're comfortable with yourself, that's all that should matter. If you be yourself, without "acting alpha", then you will attract the right type of woman rather than these crazy BPD chicks we hear about on this forum.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poor wretch!

Roosh is that you??

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!