Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The little things

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had plans to meet up with this chick today but got a text saying she got too drunk last night and would need a rain check on today and that she was sorry. Made me think of another thread on here recently. Not acceptable behavior from someone that wants me to take her serious. So just decided to ignore her and next. 6 hours later I get another text saying “sorry I’m such an *******” :lol: after that I figured I’d atleast have some fun with her but not take her serious. Replied “atleast you know it lol so how you gunna make it up to me?” And she says “idk!!! But I’ll will!!! I’ll figure something out”

Before SS I would have just said no worries and let her get away with it. So many lessons on here over the years, outcome independence just being one.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
When I get drunk I wake up early and my head aches. Brain literally becomes smaller because of dehydration and you can feel the pressure inside your skull. Then I drink water, eat some soup, lay down, take a nap, then take a sht, and in about 6 hours or so I'm ready for my day.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
When I get drunk I wake up early and my head aches. Brain literally becomes smaller because of dehydration and you can feel the pressure inside your skull. Then I drink water, eat some soup, lay down, take a nap, then take a sht, and in about 6 hours or so I'm ready for my day.
do you wash your azz after the shi.tting part

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Strictly my opinion here:

Men do not ask women to "make it up to them." You have implied that you are butthurt and that you're now expecting something in return. Even worse: you have also conveyed that she still has access to your time and attention whenever she wants it. Her "figuring it out" is likely just a bullshiat guilt-laden excuse, by the way. Notice how she proscrastinated when you asked her to make it up to you.

There is nothing to figure out. She disrespected you when she chose to do/be with someone else, and now you will have to let her know if/when you want to see her again. Without calling her out or expecting anything, you have to make her feel a sense of tension and uncertainty.

Best response, in my opinion: let them get away with it. Always. Without expecting anything in return.

Ignoring her initial heads-up was good but when she again texted that she was an azzhole I'd have responded like this:

"LOL no worries Hon you are not an azzhole. Have a great day ;);)" Then I'd have went ghost until this THURS. Leave things uncertain.
Let them get away with it is unorthodox advice but its really all you can do. women are like cats in that way. females are gonna do what they want to do period and unless you a stone cold player that knows how to gain his womans trust and loyalty, you run the risk of emotional damage when u find out shes been doing whatever she wants against your wishes.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I do agree with Espi, but I do think sht happenz. She got fcked up nefore an important date with don juan, it is a red flag, but you do not have enough gravity in this world as a man, so get in where you fit in.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with Espi, but I do think sht happenz. She got fcked up nefore an important date with don juan, it is a red flag, but you do not have enough gravity in this world as a man, so get in where you fit in.
We’ll see what ends up happening. Have no plans to text her until she hits me up with how she’s going to make it up. If she doesn’t I don’t really care lol I’ll be fine either way

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like this are a waste of time. Always better to move on. Don't bother providing free attention to them. Free attention is her #1 reason for keeping you around. Only way I would see this girl is if she is down to fuhk on the 1st date.

Always remember that attention and sex are the currency being traded. You should be looking for a quick return on your investment. And it sounds like this one is a bad investment.

Girls that are really into you will move mountains to go out with you. They don't play games like this one. Her interest level isn't high enough.

She probably got drunk and fuhked some other dude. Oh yes these sweet little wh0re's do things like that.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replied “atleast you know it lol so how you gunna make it up to me?” And she says “idk!!! But I’ll will!!! I’ll figure something out”
We’ll see what ends up happening. Have no plans to text her until she hits me up with how she’s going to make it up. If she doesn’t I don’t really care lol I’ll be fine either way
I doubt she will reach out first.
You need to get past it and just initate in a couple days.
Be the man still and go for what you want.

She’s not a good investment based on this whole interaction and text convo. Because even if she had high interest but was hung over, she would have came up with another date right after her initial text. She’s slotting you in to orbiter role right now. Saying she had to make it up to you inherently implies you had high interest and are a little annoyed. In the future be completely impervious to these things like @Espi said. If she did it once again then you simply just remove yourself and ghost. Women will show you everything you need to know, so always remain cool and unaffected.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should appreciate that she said she was too hungover meaning she's a party girl and she's not afraid to admit it to you. So take her for what she is and understand she's not looking for anything serious so put her in the **** buddy category. I've wasted quite a bit of time looking for a relationship with chicks who I thought were nice girls, when they were undercover sluts.