Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The last week

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, last year I was a real major geak in the class. I didn't care for my body or my socializing a bit. My conficence had sunken through the floor down in the basement, and i was shy as hell, as I didn't dare to SPEAK to a girl.

This year however I changed class. A week before the school started I found this gold mine of advice and thought "I'm the f*cking king of the world" when I read it. Not only did I lack confidence and respect to myself, I had the worst "nice guy"-attitude thought possible. So I decided to change.

The day before school started I went out to buy clothes, shaving stuff, shoes, aftershave, cologne, hairstyling-things and all what a man can need. I also started doing some training with weights.

I went to school with the new "I'm the f*cking king of the world"-attitud and clothes I felt very sexy in. The first day, I looked people in the eye and smiled instead of carefully study the lines in the floor like I used to do. Hey, the confidence boiled in me, I felt stronger and more bad-ass than never before. I held my head high and showed who was the man. I dared to speak in public, with people I had never seen before. Yes I used to be SUPER-SHY, and started to blush when spoken to.

The next day I had talked with almost every person in the class and I was actually the only one confident enough to approach people in there. Now I know almost everyone in there, and I am not the best friend with all the geeks any longer, I have realized that they only tie you down and follow you around, allthough they are nice to be with.

Tomorrow I will ask a girl out that I really like, if she don't like me I will not sit down and feel sorry for myself, it's her loss and there will be lots other girls that will fight for me, I hope

Well, thats my story of the last week. It may not sound but much, but I have never felt better in my entire life, for once in my life I really like myself, and enjoy living. =D

------------------
"'Nobody is perfect' says the general rule 'There are always an exception to every rule, and I am the proof of that statement. In other words, I'm f*cking perfect.' :)"

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, confidence does that for ya.

Funny thing in the beggining I also had to dress good to feel that much confident (when wasn't groomed and all I felt some less confident and more shy), and now even when I dress slopy, don't shave or comb my hair I get looked at by hot girls.It is in my blod now, and that is the next step you will take my friend.

Just be carefull, coz you will always go 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
Don't let that step back stop you for a long time, as it did me...

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing in the beggining I also had to dress good to feel that much confident (when wasn't groomed and all I felt some less confident and more shy), and now even when I dress slopy, don't shave or comb my hair I get looked at by hot girls.It is in my blod now, and that is the next step you will take my friend.

Just be carefull, coz you will always go 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
Don't let that step back stop you for a long time, as it did me...
Can't wait with that

Thanks for the warning, I know what you talk about from the experience of learning guitar, very the same. Perseverance!

------------------
"'Nobody is perfect' says the general rule 'There are always an exception to every rule, and I am the proof of that statement. In other words, I'm f*cking perfect.' :)"