Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Key to Success With Girls

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys, here's the key to success, which you'll never really see advocated anywhere, publicly.

Deception.

In fact, you could extend this further to the key to success in all of life is deception. You won't see this advocated publicly anywhere because to do so would be extremely discrediting to the person advocating (I'm anonymous here, so I can do it).

This is really one of the biggest secrets around: The most powerful and influential and successful people in the world use deception with tremendous skill: that is, lying, cheating, stealing, dissembling appearances in divers manners. You just must cover your tracks, and never be uncovered as doing so.

In regards to chicks, you ought to lie through your teeth. About anything that can help you. Especially about yourself, your past, and your intentions. But you just never be caught doing so. You must lie expertly.

I first learned this lesson in college. There was this guy who had everything: he had guys' respect, he was in great demand, and he got tons of pusssy. And I came to realize that he also deceived with great precision. But the thing was, he was so liked and likable, that when his deceptions were discovered, no one cared. He was liked.

In regards to chicks, lie about your occupations, about how much money you make, about where you went to school, about who your friends are, about your probably wanting a family (most chicks think about having families).

And the key to doing this successfully, is being smart. Is being educated, and intelligent, and very well read. In fact, there exist books that detail ways that you can spot when a person is lying. Buy these books, study them, and then use this knowledge to your advantage.

And one other word: If you aren't already inside your head amoral, become so. Morality is a great lie. There exists no morality in the world. The notion that humans are more advanced than animals and therefore possess "morality," whereas a bear would just rend off limb after limb of a deer, is a ridiculous idea. The self is all the exists to one. But yet, you'll never here this idea advocated above-ground. (Below-ground, yes, yes.)

And if you have a "conscience," in your head telling you to do the "moral" thing, it is just conditioning. When you see the world of treasure you can obtain through amorality, your "conscience" will be gone out.

Truly, each person is totally alone, as well. There are myths to soften this truth, but they are myths.

Anyways, the bottom line here is that to guys aiming to get some pusssy, you must become comfortable with deception.

Women use deception all the time. It's time men became less of a pusssy and true to themselves.

You're unlikely to see this position, it bears repeating, advocated publicly above-ground, but I assure you, all people who bear power live to their bones the life of deception. You can think of this as illumination on your soul.

--BGC

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that deception is a useful tool to use (*mostly for small things) but if you have to lie about where you went to school, how much money you make, who you hang out with, then thats truly sad. If you dont like where you are, change it. Anyone can achieve anything they put their mind to. If you dont make a lot of money and your not happy with that, find a way to MAKE A LOT OF MONEY. If your friends are geeks and your not happy with that, DITCH THEM AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS.

Your boxing yourself in if you dont do what truly makes you happy. Following this advice will lead you to poon yes, but what about your life? Are you really saying that your life goal is to hit some girl up, if so I'd find a new goal.

*Small things include: Acting uninterested to raise her interest, white lies, etc....

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lyin about everythin you do is crazy if you want to hook up on a long term thing with someone... fair enough if you're out in a club, lookin for somethin short term, then you can theoretically lie away

But if you got plans for a relationship, then this isn't the way to go about it... when she's already told her friends and family about this guy she's seein who went to such a school, earns this amount of money each year, moves with this circle of people... when it comes out which it will do in an LTR, she's left with two choices, she can either maintain the lie and knowingly lie to her friends family, or tell 'em and look like a fool for being taken in by so many lies...

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a splendid book called "The Art of Deception" in bookstores. I forget the author's name but it's normally in the self-improvement or business section.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly enough, this guy is right. :(

I have found that it is easier to get people to believe the most incredible lies, as oppossed to something that is just somewhat strange, yet true.

People want to hear what they want to hear.

How many times to people come on this site and say "What do you think about XYZ?" and people respond "No way. Ditch the B*tch".

They will continue with "Wait, but ABC, DEF, and GHI". Ad naseum until they get the one guy that says "you should give her another chance", to which the person will reply "THANKS DUDE! YOU'RE ADVICE IS GREAT!"

Watch around you how the honest people get f*cked in the ass without benefit of lube, while the guy who doing the f*cking gets to skate right through life.

Here I am, $10,000 stands between me and making (literally) $1,000,000 over the next 5 years. $10,000. Think anyone wants to invest? Oh, F*CK NO! It won't work! Just heard on the news last night that some f*cking cult raised $7 MILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD AN "EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EMBASSY".

You get that? People donated $7 million dollars to these idiots to build an "embassy" for aliens (and we aren't talking mexicans, here.)

AARRRGGHHHH! :mad:

Honest people always get f*cked. Follow this guys advice, and life will be easier for you.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it. You get caught lying and life is gonna be even worse.

Its better to live with those "morals" than without them.

NiceGuysFinishLast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave134
That is the most ridiculous thing I have read thus far.
I will have to second that, Morailty does exist...

I sort of agree with you with you in deception. How do about 70% of one night stands happen? But to pull it off in the long term requires that you are completely dead inside and have no conscience. DJing is about living for a passion. So i'm assuming that your passion would be to decieve people... How respectful is that?

I think your incredible "sucess stories" of deception are exaggereated. You will fall, no matter how good you are. People have a magical 6th sense for deception. But then I suppose once you are discovered in one area or clique you could just move on, right?

I'm not sure if this "tip" belongs here. DJing is about becoming a better Man, not becoming a better Liar. I don't believe a real man would lie constantly to get his what he desires. It seems immature and very cheap.

mai 2 cents

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot
Here I am, $10,000 stands between me and making (literally) $1,000,000 over the next 5 years. $10,000. Think anyone wants to invest? Oh, F*CK NO! It won't work!
Dude, if you can't come up with ten grand to make yourself a million YOU don't believe in your investment enough to be able to make it work. Send me an email with some details. I may be able to offer some advice.

Just heard on the news last night that some f*cking cult raised $7 MILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD AN "EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EMBASSY".

You get that? People donated $7 million dollars to these idiots to build an "embassy" for aliens (and we aren't talking mexicans, here.)
I saw the same show. The leader is an absolute wack job with a golden tounge. Remember Koresh? How about the empire of Benny Hinn?

These guys are so obviously dishonest (to intelligent people such as myself) yet their snake charming manages to pursuade millions of lemmings into serving their twisted desires.

Great REALISTIC post.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! This guy couldn't get laid in a *****house with money! Save your BS advice for your talks to the mirror please.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUMBEST F*CKING POST I EVER READ

U HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!

DonBluntologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fo real, my old room mate lied about everything he did, he had hoes coming every which direction, and he wasn't even that good looking. He's an ignorant redneck with one front tooth missing and he still got alot of *****. He also had alot of friends but they wern't the type of friends I consider friends. NEways dont lie about EVERYTHING, but see what this chick digz and con her up real good if you jus want to get laid. Exagerate everything you do and make it sound real interesting, once she takes the bait she is stuck on the hook. If your looking for long term, forget about lying and deception cuz your only going to find a chick that you really care about and she will see right through you LIKE GLASS after a while.

Take care
Peace

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUMBEST F*CKING POST I EVER READ

U HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!

all any halfway decent girl has to hear is that you lied to her about something, and it will be the fastest ticket you get out of her life....

i ONCE lied to a girl at a bar about my age. (i gave myself 5 years and a high-profile job). no big deal, right? of course not. i figured WTF, i will never see her again, whatever. i will tell her what she wants to hear.

and u know what?? she turned out to be the SWEETEST friggin girl i ever met. and she was all over my shyt too. and i felt like such as scumbag bcuz i knew she would eventually find out who and what i was. what was i gonna say, "ummmm,,,well the jukebox was kinda loud. maybe u misunderstood me"???

bottom line, i felt like such a stain i didnt even go for her number and i still look back, 6 months later as to what an a**hole i was. i only screwed myself. learn from my experience and DONT lie. it cheapens your self-worth as a human and can only get u in trouble down the road!

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of like the jerk vs nice guy debate.

Jerk gets the girls (has no life, real respect etc)- nice guy goes home and masterbates.

Liars get what they want - people with morals get nothing.

But here we strive to be better than this. We strive to become DJs.

If you want your $10,000 Sir Chance you could DJ for it or deceive some old person for it.

What determines your definition of success? how much money you have or how you gained it?

This does not mean that you should walk on eggshells in an attempt to keep the moral highground

Just go out and get what you want DJ style and you will know what real success is.

Liars and cheats will always feel that there is something missing.

DonBluntologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo to all you righteous prix LAY OFF CUZ THIS WORKS IF YOUR GOING AFTER A$$ now BACK OFF. Go confess in your booth or pray if you feel bad....but heres a lil extra tip thas not too related, Cristianity is a religion they gave slaves to behave. Dont believe me? Download the song Nature of the Threat by Ras Kass and it will open your eyes about ALOT of things not jus religion. I bet you dont know where the word Lesbian came from......the Island of Lesbo where the ancient Greeks sent the woman cuz Greek culture was homosexuality. Again Ras Kass - Nature of the Threat
It will open your eyes

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread does sound a bit crazy but I do think it does have a bit of truth in it. The world is not a perfect place and yes a lot of deception goes on but lying about everything in your life is just stupid, yes you have to lie sometimes but not all the time.

Asstronaut

Reaction score
The idea of deception does have merit, although you'd better have the accuracy and timing of a swiss watch to pull it off.

If you can't constantly remember what you told to who, and why, you're better off living the truth than living a lie. But for those of us who can pull it off, things are considerably easier.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad but somewhat true...

I have to agree to some extent to this statement, although I would not advocate doing it constantly. Especially with ppl you care about like friends or family, because you are simply going to lose out.

Most of us when we try to pick up a chick we are really not showing our real selves anyway are we? We are tryin to impress and in short - deceive. Anything to get the deal closed right? I mean, how often have you seen a guy (or a friends) trying to pick up a girl and you have to laugh at all the shyt being spouted around?

I used to have too much of a conscience as well. And in the end it simply FVCKED ME UP. A conscience is a drawback in this world. get over it. I have had so many ppl fvck me over, all the while I would say "ok they'll pay for it in the afterlife or somethin".

I reckon the best way is to just be REAL - you have your blemishes and problems as well as any other normal human being. But when someone fvcks you over - no mercy. EVER.

That reminds me. I have somethin to do :)

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad but somewhat true...

I have to agree to some extent to this statement, although I would not advocate doing it constantly. Especially with ppl you care about like friends or family, because you are simply going to lose out.

Most of us when we try to pick up a chick we are really not showing our real selves anyway are we? We are tryin to impress and in short - deceive. Anything to get the deal closed right? I mean, how often have you seen a guy (or a friends) trying to pick up a girl and you have to laugh at all the shyt being spouted around?

I used to have too much of a conscience as well. And in the end it simply FVCKED ME UP. A conscience is a drawback in this world. get over it. I have had so many ppl fvck me over, all the while I would say "ok they'll pay for it in the afterlife or somethin".

I reckon the best way is to just be REAL - you have your blemishes and problems as well as any other normal human being. But when someone fvcks you over - no mercy. EVER.

That reminds me. I have somethin to do :D