Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The importance of laughing/eye contact

eba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately Ive noticed I dont laugh at many things that all the rest of the class laughs at. Theres this one kid in my class who will say stuff all the time and make everyone laugh, but the stuff he says when everyone laughs I dont think is funny. But the stuff everyone else doesnt laugh at i DO. we were playing this game called true colors and he said "True colors..coming out the closeeeeet." And i busted out laughing but no one else was even smiling. And that stuff is still making me laugh now. So lets get down to brass tax here: Should I laugh at people when they arent funny but were making a joke, since i dont really laugh all that much, or just laugh when i feel like it? Should I laugh more to get people to like me even though i dont want to?

Also, whats the big deal with eye contact? You guys make it out like its so important when in reality, who DOESNT look people in the eyes? Where else would they look? Down? So they'd be talking to the floor? WTF? Are you saying that a lot of people don't make eye contact? This just seems like a mystery to me. It seems like youd WANT to make eye contact in the first place so you know they arent staring at the big zit on your forehead or the dandruff in your hair or SOMETHING.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
laughing:

laugh at what you think is funny an screw what everyone else thinks. theres a kid that says a lot of stupid sh!t,and a lot of the time i wont laugh when everyone else does. it just gets anoying sometimes

eye contact:

youre right,i think people make a big deal out of it when you dont need to. its not hard but it does show that you arent scared to look her in the eye and that you arent nervous. 'practicing' eye contact is a little much to me,just do it

Sheesh

Reaction score
Originally posted by eba
Also, whats the big deal with eye contact? You guys make it out like its so important when in reality, who DOESNT look people in the eyes? Where else would they look? Down? So they'd be talking to the floor? WTF?
I think they aren't really talking about conversations per se, but on the approach, or when walking past a girl. Alot of shy guys make eye contact, but are too afraid the girl is going to make a negative judgement of them and they quickly shift their focus to something else.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eye contact is very important.

if anythin it is understated

when you look at a person you judge them right away, like it or not

i see ppl that cant look me in the eyes as inferior. i think "they dont even have enough self-confidence to look me in the eyes, wtf am i doing talking/listening to them anyways?"

it can say a lot about the person

find the biggest killer, anyone who may give you the slightest bit of grief, or the hottest girl you see and just stare them down. stare until they have to look away.

its invigorating

chances are those ppls perceptions of you will be totally different just from the 5-10 seconds it happened in.

holding eye contact longer is a sense of dominance

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude that ture colors comment made me laugh. heh.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the time, people don't laugh because they think something's funny...they laugh to be part of the group. They dont have the testicular fortitude to say "dude, that wasn't funny, that was STUPID."

eba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if Im looking at someone in the eyes and then they finally look at me in the eyes, I look away because it would be kind of creepy to just be staring at someone for a long time without doing anything. Man thats freaky. So youre saying I SHOULD appear freaky to all womens I want?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eba
Dude, if Im looking at someone in the eyes and then they finally look at me in the eyes, I look away because it would be kind of creepy to just be staring at someone for a long time without doing anything. Man thats freaky. So youre saying I SHOULD appear freaky to all womens I want?
1.read some more posts on eye contact\

2. you dont just stand their waiting for a girl to see you are eyeing her

3. you may look at her for a second or so. if she doesnt see you so what? look else where then look again.

4. its freaky when you are droolin all over the place

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About eye contact.

I used to be afraid of looking at people in the eyes for more than a couple seconds, maybe less.

But in seduction its VERY important.

When trying to seduce a girl, its not so much as, how much eye contact your giving her, its HOW you give her eye contact.

You have to have that FIRE in your eyes.

Look DIRECTLY INTO her eyes, and not around on her face.

Imagine passion building up as you look into a woman's eyes.

Imagine that you make her feel a connection to you when you look at her eyes.

Usually when guys talk to her, they look in the eyes for a little as a second then look somewhere else, then look again, then look somewhere else etc etc.

You have to have some sort of LOCK ON to her eyes while you talk, or give any sort of seducing eye contact.

You have to feel something going on between you.

It may seem a little weird, but trust me, its almost like psychic. You have to peer deep into her eyes almost as if you can see right through them and into her soul and build up a passion, attraction and connection.

Ive done this and had girls go gaga over me, have their pupils dilate (much because your pupils also dilate when you do this), and everything, and build up attration on the spot, after talking to them in a matter of seconds. Its like mind****ing them. Im serious.

It creates mystery, its something different, and it works.

I may not have explained it well, but I know more advanced seducers know about this.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and about laughing.

Just laugh at whatever you think is funny.

I am the same way. I laugh at things no one else notices.

Usually when someone says something funny, its not what they said that was funny, its the expression they make, how they said it, and the reactions of people that make it funny.

But thats just me.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look away because it would be kind of creepy to just be staring at someone for a long time without doing anything. Man thats freaky. So youre saying I SHOULD appear freaky to all womens I want?
What is so creepy about looking a girl in the eyes? or anyone for that matter? It's not just looking at the lady in the eyes, its also the look you give her.

When you make eye contact don't just stare at her like an a$$, be charismatic, smile, heil wink even. Just be smileing and being comfortable you so her you are a happy, and enjoyable person to be around.

Trust me It isn't freaky to look at a girl in the eyes. It is one of the most significant tools we DJ's have, and it is so simple.

eba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt saying it was freaky to look someone in their eyes but to stare into their eyes until they look away. Thats all I was saying. When someone does that to me it makes me think they have a problem with me.

And winking and stuff man that really works? Seems pretty corny to me. But you know Im just a b1tch a$$ newbie.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is so creepy about looking a girl in the eyes? or anyone for that matter? It's not just looking at the lady in the eyes, its also the look you give her.

When you make eye contact don't just stare at her like an a$$, be charismatic, smile, heil wink even. Just be smileing and being comfortable you so her you are a happy, and enjoyable person to be around.

Trust me It isn't freaky to look at a girl in the eyes. It is one of the most significant tools we DJ's have, and it is so simple.
Exactly

Winking aint bad.

Maybe you think of it as corny because you picture someone winking with a huge ass corny smile.

I wink, and give a warm freindly look. If a smile happens to form I give a little smirk.

Give the "underlook". Sort of tilt your head down just A LITTLE BIT and look at the girl in the eyes.

Its almost like a sinister look. Youd just have to know how to do it. Practice in the mirror.