Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think OLD is okay in large cities with younger population. My home town of St. Louis County, MO I can go on Match and within a 10 mile radius of my old zipcode find all kinds of decent looking women under 35. No kids, never married, college educated, healthy AND don't have those stupid qualifiers on their profiles. Same with post wall up there too. Overall hundred times more women up there, a lot more attractive and less damaged goods. We have population down here but the median age is about 15 years older so the OLD pool is a lot smaller and the women are more damaged and fatter.

But yes, pre wall women on OLD in this area, especially under 30 not very many and the ones you do see are very nasty looking and fat and covered with tats.

So I target the post wall women on OLD because they're hotter than the land whale 30 year olds on OLD and less tats.

I find the women around me to generally be fatter down here and covered in tats more. Nowhere near as attractive as the major city I lived in.

I think OLD died due to all the smart phones now. It makes it easier to use OLD now versus having to sit down in front if your computer which required more work but also weeded out a lot too. I remember even 5 years ago you didn't have to put much effort into writing messaged and you'd get replies back.
You’re missing the point. There is no city in America where their aren’t attractive 30 year olds. It may be less in your town, but never the less Go the f*ck out more.
You have a terrible habit of ruminating .. OLD is like all you think about. Or are you trolling us?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You’re missing the point. There is no city in America where their aren’t attractive 30 year olds. It may be less in your town, but never the less Go the f*ck out more.
You have a terrible habit of ruminating .. OLD is like all you think about. Or are you trolling us?
Last 8 dates have all been off OLD. 6 of them were HB7.5 on up.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP needs to remove the "social circle" component from his description. Looks and height are probably the least important factors. In fact outside of some club environments and OLD more generally social dominance is everything and largely a result social skills / status.

But maybe it depends on your circle. Amongst my friends the general consensus is that women stop caring about looks once they graduate high school. In the real world money and status (power) are far more important. The man at the top of any dominance hierarchy will never lack for women no matter how physically unattractive he may be.

My friends are doctors, lawyers, software developers, bankers, surveyors, etc. and many of us associate with big money men (e.g. premier league footballers) so it's fair to say we have seen it all.

I can see why if you spent half of your day as a club bouncer, as OP does you might have a more skewed perspective.

Raw attraction is status , looks, money in that order.

But enough money can more or less guarantee you the first and help tremendously with the second.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think OLD is okay in large cities with younger population. My home town of St. Louis County, MO I can go on Match and within a 10 mile radius of my old zipcode find all kinds of decent looking women under 35. No kids, never married, college educated, healthy AND don't have those stupid qualifiers on their profiles. Same with post wall up there too. Overall hundred times more women up there, a lot more attractive and less damaged goods. We have population down here but the median age is about 15 years older so the OLD pool is a lot smaller and the women are more damaged and fatter.

But yes, pre wall women on OLD in this area, especially under 30 not very many and the ones you do see are very nasty looking and fat and covered with tats.

So I target the post wall women on OLD because they're hotter than the land whale 30 year olds on OLD and less tats.

I find the women around me to generally be fatter down here and covered in tats more. Nowhere near as attractive as the major city I lived in.

I think OLD died due to all the smart phones now. It makes it easier to use OLD now versus having to sit down in front if your computer which required more work but also weeded out a lot too. I remember even 5 years ago you didn't have to put much effort into writing messaged and you'd get replies back.
I don't see how it's possible that the median age where you live is 50, the post-wall women are hot but the 30 year olds are fat and ugly. Am I missing something? It sounds like you live in the Twilight Zone.

And this may be the first time I've seen someone wax about the good old days of OLD on the computer, lol. Like the OP said, you need to get out more. I'm glad it's working for you but I don't get how a 35 year old guy can get excited dating 40+ women.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women like strong legs & buttocks in a man because they can imagine such a man being a powerful pumper. :cool:
I never thought about it that way. You just made me feel way more confident haha.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that why when I was using OLD more last summer, fall I was getting those post wall HB7 to 9s asking about my career and prodding me? I fudged up my profile a bit about my business and noticed they replied more and focused on career. You might recall that HB9.5 teacher last summer who was digging me, texting my eyes off and drove 60 miles to meet me. Dinner going well UNTIL I told her I owned a small retail business and her attitude did a 360 on me and she immediately lost interest in me, even rolled her eyes and started looking like she wanted to leave. The waiter who was cool, and chatted for awhile before the date when she arrived even looked at me like WTF.

That tells me something right there. And she was a teacher at a very wealth private school probably making 100-115k a year. She drove a toyota I noticed BUT she had a travel addiction as well and complained about money constantly.

We have tons of post wall gold diggers here in Floriduh. Like cute 40 year olds hooking up with 65 year old men. It's sick. Until I get some muscle on me and able to go after pre wall women, granted I will have to look over 60 miles away, then I will have to use my business to attract women since post wall seem to focus more on career versus how much muscle you have.
In a relationship you dont want muscle or money in the gauge in that companionship, you would want a loving playfully respectful, admiration with each other, pure attraction. If a girl start to ask about your career in 1 minute of your conversation youll know she is just a meat. Thats all you need to know. Stop looking for a gjrl and start looking at yourself. Made yourself functional, having a hobby, enjoying life, get better prospect in earning and wealth.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how it's possible that the median age where you live is 50, the post-wall women are hot but the 30 year olds are fat and ugly. Am I missing something? It sounds like you live in the Twilight Zone.

And this may be the first time I've seen someone wax about the good old days of OLD on the computer, lol. Like the OP said, you need to get out more. I'm glad it's working for you but I don't get how a 35 year old guy can get excited dating 40+ women.
Dude it is 55.9 and 55 for the county to my north. The city I live in within my county is 66.7. I'm seriously not lying dude. From then census.

The large county to my south isnt much better at 50 for median age. My city is called one of the best cities to retire in for a reason.

But yes the ones under 30 heavier.

A hot normal girl who's 23 years old doesn't need old because she still has friends from hs and college.

In this area of FL if you're 65 and single you'd clean up big time down here.