Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how it's possible that the median age where you live is 50, the post-wall women are hot but the 30 year olds are fat and ugly. Am I missing something? It sounds like you live in the Twilight Zone.

And this may be the first time I've seen someone wax about the good old days of OLD on the computer, lol. Like the OP said, you need to get out more. I'm glad it's working for you but I don't get how a 35 year old guy can get excited dating 40+ women.
Dude it is 55.9 and 55 for the county to my north. The city I live in within my county is 66.7. I'm seriously not lying dude. From then census.

The large county to my south isnt much better at 50 for median age. My city is called one of the best cities to retire in for a reason.

But yes the ones under 30 heavier.

A hot normal girl who's 23 years old doesn't need old because she still has friends from hs and college.

In this area of FL if you're 65 and single you'd clean up big time down here.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.