Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my input on this

1. I would add that not only is being fat disgusting and repulsive to women but being on the opposite spectrum of being very skinny and undeveloped. Being fat makes you look like a slob, being scrawny makes you look weak and frail.
2. A lot of guys actually do in fact dress pretty bad. Shopping for decent clothes as a man really doesn't cost all that much, you can get a pair of decently fitted jeans and a shirt at wal mart for less than $40. Looking good in clothes as a man really is more based on how your body is shaped, again get in shape.
3/4. Nothing to add there but again tons of guys look like they literally just crawled out of bed.
5. I think this is a big one here, if you are perceived as awkward or "weird" to the people you are around it is going to be an issue, regardless of your appearance/attractiveness. This will be relative to who you are socializing with obviously. This is why it's important to get a good group of guy friends who are outgoing, have lives, etc. It may be ok in high school and maybe college, but once you are past these points if your friends are really nerdy goofy guys who play world of warcraft or talk about their pokemon card collection you are in trouble.
6. Height- You can't change it but I have seen short guys with attractive women, though in the big picture this is the exception and not the norm.
7. I actually agree with this, with the only thing to add would be white looking latino men do pretty well from my observations. Like it or not, a significant percentage of women will not date black men, though I also feel that certain white women seem to have a weird fetish for them. With that said, I don't think white men are as universally desired as you think but they are by far the most desired race of man out there.
8. Nothing to add there

Will all this said, I don't think it's really all that black or white. The things above are variables that can be addressed but I've seen men who are far from what anyone would consider attractive with good looking women. However, these men are the exception, as you generally see an attractive woman with a more or less somewhat equally attractive man. OLD is definitely not a great place to use as a means to determine how attractive you are. Bars are a different breed and I feel this has more to do with social skills assuming that your physical appearance is up to par, which isn't all that hard.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also see a lot of younger good looking white women going for black guys and Tyrone as well. Is this because of BBC?
I think for some of them it's a taboo thing or just something different. I heard a story from someone I knew who said a girl she was in college with only dated black men as a way to get back at her father, as we vehemently against it.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the balding thing is not as bad as it was say 20 30 years ago. Many bald dudes for example the rock are dominating movies and appearing on magazines saying they are good looking etc. I'll say it dropped nearly half maybe up to 60 percent of a deal more so with older woman. Having a ugly face is bs, average ugly dudes with average physiques bagging booty. I've had multiple women tell me they like ugly dudes. Get ripped body fat around 10 to 15 percent, work on your personality and social skills, take up hobbies, have integrity, confidence and be personable and funny and you'll bang hot women
You see tons of guys now with shaved heads and buzz cuts, both in media and in real life, that it isn't really all that unusual. I remember growing up in the 90s and early 2000s you rarely saw men with shaved heads. I remember if a guy was bald he'd be holding onto what remained for dear life and if not just this even resorting to health destroying hair loss prevention meds. Every fairly young guy that I know, 20s and 30s, who is bald or balding simply just started shaving their head.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is my input on this

1. I would add that not only is being fat disgusting and repulsive to women but being on the opposite spectrum of being very skinny and undeveloped. Being fat makes you look like a slob, being scrawny makes you look weak and frail.
2. A lot of guys actually do in fact dress pretty bad. Shopping for decent clothes as a man really doesn't cost all that much, you can get a pair of decently fitted jeans and a shirt at wal mart for less than $40. Looking good in clothes as a man really is more based on how your body is shaped, again get in shape.
3/4. Nothing to add there but again tons of guys look like they literally just crawled out of bed.
5. I think this is a big one here, if you are perceived as awkward or "weird" to the people you are around it is going to be an issue, regardless of your appearance/attractiveness. This will be relative to who you are socializing with obviously. This is why it's important to get a good group of guy friends who are outgoing, have lives, etc. It may be ok in high school and maybe college, but once you are past these points if your friends are really nerdy goofy guys who play world of warcraft or talk about their pokemon card collection you are in trouble.
6. Height- You can't change it but I have seen short guys with attractive women, though in the big picture this is the exception and not the norm.
7. I actually agree with this, with the only thing to add would be white looking latino men do pretty well from my observations. Like it or not, a significant percentage of women will not date black men, though I also feel that certain white women seem to have a weird fetish for them. With that said, I don't think white men are as universally desired as you think but they are by far the most desired race of man out there.
8. Nothing to add there

Will all this said, I don't think it's really all that black or white. The things above are variables that can be addressed but I've seen men who are far from what anyone would consider attractive with good looking women. However, these men are the exception, as you generally see an attractive woman with a more or less somewhat equally attractive man. OLD is definitely not a great place to use as a means to determine how attractive you are. Bars are a different breed and I feel this has more to do with social skills assuming that your physical appearance is up to par, which isn't all that hard.
How far are we talking? Just a few lbs overweight or obese? As I said before I See plenty of decent looking women with fat guys. I mean not obese but overweight when I'm in public. Like at the market I see thousands of people pass by each weekend and I see HB7s with overweight and not very attractive men.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How far are we talking? Just a few lbs overweight or obese? As I said before I See plenty of decent looking women with fat guys. I mean not obese but overweight when I'm in public. Like at the market I see thousands of people pass by each weekend and I see HB7s with overweight and not very attractive men.
Here is my opinion on observations like this, and I'm sure others have mentioned something similar.

These attractive women you see with these unattractive and/or out of shape overweight men most likely did not meet off of OLD, tinder or at a bar. For the most part these 2 individuals were by chance in some sort of similar environment and due to convenience, comfort, or perhaps actually liking the guy they end up settling down. This could be anything from having the same major in college, working in the same office or just having a similar social circle.

A couple weeks ago I went to a house party, one of my friends knew these people and had invited me and our other close friend. Anyway, there was a guy there in his late 20s who was talking about this girl chasing him and he showed us a picture of a pretty attractive woman in a bikini at the beach, great body and everything. They had barely interacted and as he said she was pursuing him and at first I was confused, because he was average looking, average height, not in shape nor bad either. I listened and sure enough he said that she had friends who knew his brother.

It took me a while to grasp this as well but I feel women are far more comfortable going for men that they already have some sort of social connection with, as he isn't a total stranger. They'll already have somewhat of an idea as to what this guy is like and that is a far safer and more comfortable option compared to the guy she met on the patio of a local nightlife venue.

Also, many women are in fact intimidated by fit and attractive men, which I've mentioned on here before. They are aware of the fact that other women may find such a man attractive and are afraid of being cheated on. This all stems from her own insecurity and a need for control over the relationship.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also see a lot of younger good looking white women going for black guys and Tyrone as well. Is this because of BBC?
Sexual attraction is not all about dyck. It's about physicality, pheromones, looks, swag amongst other factors. They don't know why, their bodies flood with desire and puzzies get wet.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is my opinion on observations like this, and I'm sure others have mentioned something similar.

These attractive women you see with these unattractive and/or out of shape overweight men most likely did not meet off of OLD, tinder or at a bar. For the most part these 2 individuals were by chance in some sort of similar environment and due to convenience, comfort, or perhaps actually liking the guy they end up settling down. This could be anything from having the same major in college, working in the same office or just having a similar social circle.

A couple weeks ago I went to a house party, one of my friends knew these people and had invited me and our other close friend. Anyway, there was a guy there in his late 20s who was talking about this girl chasing him and he showed us a picture of a pretty attractive woman in a bikini at the beach, great body and everything. They had barely interacted and as he said she was pursuing him and at first I was confused, because he was average looking, average height, not in shape nor bad either. I listened and sure enough he said that she had friends who knew his brother.

It took me a while to grasp this as well but I feel women are far more comfortable going for men that they already have some sort of social connection with, as he isn't a total stranger. They'll already have somewhat of an idea as to what this guy is like and that is a far safer and more comfortable option compared to the guy she met on the patio of a local nightlife venue.

Also, many women are in fact intimidated by fit and attractive men, which I've mentioned on here before. They are aware of the fact that other women may find such a man attractive and are afraid of being cheated on. This all stems from her own insecurity and a need for control over the relationship.
TBH at least lately I don't see very many women above HB7.5 on OLD that much anymore. Tinder seems to have become a swipe version of POF mostly trashy looking women.

You also don't see very many relationships forming from OLD. As I've said before the only ones that seem to work from OLD is if both parties are nasty low end lardballs. You see them getting married off OLD and LTR because both are lard balls so they're compatible because both repulsive. Most average people are not going to get married from OLD.

The times you do see HB8 and above on OLD they typically have a lot of baggage, damaged, super stuck up etc. that they have to resort to OLD because IRL guys won't put up with them.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH at least lately I don't see very many women above HB7.5 on OLD that much anymore. Tinder seems to have become a swipe version of POF mostly trashy looking women.

You also don't see very many relationships forming from OLD. As I've said before the only ones that seem to work from OLD is if both parties are nasty low end lardballs. You see them getting married off OLD and LTR because both are lard balls so they're compatible because both repulsive. Most average people are not going to get married from OLD.

The times you do see HB8 and above on OLD they typically have a lot of baggage, damaged, super stuck up etc. that they have to resort to OLD because IRL guys won't put up with them.
I don't use OLD or tinder but the one time I actually got a date from it the woman looked way worse and nothing like what the photo suggested, and from what I hear this is normal.

OLD is highly dependent on the area you live in, but for the most part you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment if you do in fact decide to rely on it. I work almost every single day and have a ton of stuff going on so whenever I mention this and have a hard time meeting women some people will recommend OLD. I just tell them that I'm not going to find a female equivalent of me on there so I don't bother.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 5'8 or 5'9 and weigh about 140 pounds with clothes and shoes on lol and never had a issue, maybe because I'm a "pretty boy"

Had insomnia for years so always look tired and like I just woke up with bags under my eyes, grew up with not much money so had bummy clothes and shoes, I also had a very bad social deficiency growing up and still had no problems, sure I get/got rejected but not enough to where I thought of it as a problem.

If your good looking then you will do good regardless but your success can be stunted if you have no balls, if your average then this list will help you tremendously, if your like a 3 on the rating scale then none of this will matter.......

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything below 6' is bad.....
Profoundly incorrect statement.

14.5% of US men are 6 feet or over. That's 1.5/10.

I'm 5'8 and pull tons of tail. OLD too. More than I care to deal with right now. Even dated a hot 6'0 redhead for a while until she went bat **** crazy. Pushed hard to get back with me about two years later, lol. Ahhh, no thank you.

Unless you're a f*ucking smurf, don't worry about height.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

All points ring true @cola whether perceived as controversial or not.

To me overweightness is the single biggest turn off out there. I keep fit and maintain a healthy diet & exercise regimen and beauty regimen...and I expect men I date to be similarly inclined.

I love Italian men or men with a Spanish/Italian look. The guy I see is tall at 6’3”, Spanish/Italian looking Caucasian and very handsome in a masculine way. Broad chest, 21” arms. He also is a stylish dresser and a great dancer. Needless to say women are all over him constantly.

But he was also too heavy when we started dating, which exacerbated his snoring & sleep apnea. I told him he needed to lose 40 lbs. For his health and his appearance.

Know what? He did. After he lost the weight (went from 245 lbs to 205 lbs) his snoring subsided greatly and his body looked much better. Even MORE attention from women...but that’s to be expected.

Height for me is typically a deal breaker. I like to wear really high platform heels. They make me around 5’11”...so I prefer a guy who remains several inches taller than me in my tall shoes.

It is what it is. We all have our preferences.

Good thread OP

Reaction score
7.) You are anything other than black or white.
I've read that blacks have the worst results/are the least desirable in the dating market, at least in the US. Black women rank last, but black men don't fare much better.

The online dating data pretty much lines up with what I've seen in social circles and nightlife: blacks have the worst dating results of all the races.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is, if you met a guy who was really attractive(not just looks) and he turned you on you would look past height, we both know that.
I think the basic requirement is that the man needs to be taller than the woman he is interested in. I've heard from several women in the past that they would NEVER date a man that was shorter than they were. However, if the average woman is around 5'4" or so there aren't going to be too many men in the U.S that are around the height of the average woman or shorter.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read that blacks have the worst results/are the least desirable in the dating market, at least in the US. Black women rank last, but black men don't fare much better.

The online dating data pretty much lines up with what I've seen in social circles and nightlife: blacks have the worst dating results of all the races.
I'll have to respectfully disagree...

While I've read research conducted on O.L.D. dating preferences and according to those research a lot of women listed that they dont prefer Black men....

But surveys and polls cant dismiss what we can observe with our own 2 eyes.... And from what I've seen black men are slaying hotties left and right....

Here in L.A. black guys are slaying all the hotties... I also spend a lot of weekends out in Las Vegas and everytime I hit up Caesars, Belagio, Aria, Venetian etc I'm seeing tall fit Tyrones with Stacy's, Lacey's and Tiffany's everywhere....

From my observations black guys do well with white women but poorly with Latinas and Asian women....

Last edited:

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I think the basic requirement is that the man needs to be taller than the woman he is interested in. I've heard from several women in the past that they would NEVER date a man that was shorter than they were. However, if the average woman is around 5'4" or so there aren't going to be too many men in the U.S that are around the height of the average woman or shorter.
True.......

BUT, attraction kills everything else, no woman is going to not fvck or date a guy who is very attractive because if his height lol, women will "say" that but end up dating/fvcking one because shes really into him, as a short guy, trust me I know lol

Women say all type of dumb random sh!t, who actually believes it?

Like when they say "I dont have one night stands" 45 minutes later your fvcking her.....

Attraction over everything else.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is, if you met a guy who was really attractive(not just looks) and he turned you on you would look past height, we both know that.
Actually I’m pretty strict about this. I have a wonderful friend who is Hollywood handsome but he’s about 5’8” maybe. And he’s a successful, socially adroit man. He’s half Mexican, half German, has a thick full head of dark hair (his German father still has an incredible head of hair at 88 years of age)...so appearance wise he’s right up my alley and he is a man’s man to be sure but I am taller than him in heels, which bugs me. It just does. Call me shallow but we all have our “things”.

I like to feel smaller than my guy. My father was a tall handsome man at 6’4” and perhaps it’s the imprint I grew up with. I’m petite at 5’6” and 115 lbs so I’m not big by any standard...but I just prefer a taller man...