Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Grown Folks" Forum is Back!

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok men, I campaigned hard for this forum so let's not screw this up. Now I'm not gonna sticky any "ground rules" or "Mature Man's DJ Bible" or any crap like that. As older men and as veteran posters we should be above and beyond that. All I ask is that you support the forum, stay on topic, and behave like the "mature man" that you claim to be.

Enjoy!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I think this is great to have an older DJ's forum. I think we have a totally different set of priorities / goals than the teenage DJ's in the main forum. However I would encourage the posters in here to still help out the younger DJ's as well.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being an immature Mature man, I plan to hang out here more often if it takes off.

The main board just continues over and over again with the same topics over and over again starting from the "does she like me" posts.

Lets see if this forum can retain some "memory."

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to have this forum.
So I'll start by calling for all 25+ to talk about where to meet girls, when you've finished school and live the worker's life?
I for one have found so far that when you break the regular groove and go to a social function, that's when the opportunities begin! Thoughts?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:) :) :) :) :)

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice replacement for the Unusual Techniques - SS Jedi Mind Control board. :D

Reaction score
Ahhh a breath of fresh air...Thank you very much. If I see one more kid doing the office love thing or how do I get this girl back I was ready to heave!

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit that I really like the way this board is going so far. The discussions are definitely more sophisticated and relevant to the post-college experience of life. Particularly to the 20-somethings struggling to deal with the new reality of life after college: the fact that it is there for the taken, otherwise you totally miss out.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a great idea.

I can't stand seeing sixteen year olds giving dating advice to guys a lot older then they are.
This whole place was turning into a high school forum.
Now their is a place to escape to.

Good job Survivor.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea. Although, did they really have to eliminate the Unusual Techiniques forum? and how long before the younger AFC's invade this forum too, and start giving us advice. :)

new_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problm pls help me guyz. HB9 in my classs (she has b/f) but her frnd told me she thinks I'm cute and after math she smiled at me and siad I'm a nice guy but more like her brother but what about this is it a good sign she said come to her place she's having a bbq i'm like ok she wants me to do the cooking oh and also bring the beer and I have to cleen the place b4 i go so her b/f and she can make out that's cool but I needd to know if this girl likes me and how to get her to dump hr b/f cuz I'm in love with her real bad.

:D

Just kidding. Great new forum!

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, figured I'd pop in here.

I think we have a totally different set of priorities / goals than the teenage DJ's in the main forum.
Isn't that what the high school forum was for? I really can't believe how much this place has mutated since I've joined (or even since I last posted!).

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like it has potential. Can't promise I'll be a regular again, but I can always learn something while sandbagging.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the main forum changed from The Don Juan Forum to The Average Frustrated Chump Forum, this has been a really refreshing forum.
Thanks.

If this goes afc, I think we should create a newbie forum and advanced forum... but that's not a concern yet.