Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Great You

SanMiguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all talk about how we should approach women in certain ways. How to "dress to impress." But I want to tackle a topic that has been reposted so many times and having an impact to many Don Juans -- veterans or plebes alike. And that is how you like yourself as a person.

I am not going to advice on how to gain self-respect and confidence overnight. But hopefully this is where it will lead to.

I know that I'm a good-looking guy. Female friends have told me that I have a lot to offer. Having a successful career and forcing myself to improve by going back to school to enhance my career -- and of course to meet chicks : ) ! They have told me that I'm very good establishing rapport with anyone – both men and women, young and old alike.

I didn't see those traits and successes to be wonderful "achievements." I just thought that they are just being nice to me and that is why they are saying those things. I became depressed that lead to desperation getting the affection from women, which in turn ****ed up my psyche.

What am I trying to say here?

You have to look at yourself in the mirror, reflect on your achievements and what you've gone through, and say, "Damn I'm good! I am the MAN! Women are so lucky to be with me!"

Do something! If you think that NLP would work for you…go for it! Maybe positive thinking...Or maybe you need to go to a professional (read: shrink). It works for a lot of people. It might work for you.

I'm not affiliated with any publishing companies or authors, but I recommend reading this book about this topic that has little do with styles in picking up women, but more on liking and improving yourself: Feeling Good: A New Mood Therapy. By David Burns, MD.

If you are wondering why you're not having success with women, maybe because it isn't because (you think) you are butt-ugly, it's maybe because you're not giving yourself credit for what you have done, what you have endured, and what you can achieve. Anything that you achieved since childhood.

------------------
"Don't think you are. You KNOW you are." -- Morpheus

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has accomplishments they can be proud of. Even if nothing comes to mind, they are there. Little things here and there throughout your life add up to good things.