Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl next door - HB 8.5

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't throw her number because she might reach out in the future, who knows? It has happened to me a few times (like the other virgin girl) but I won't contact her anymore. I need to get my mojo back.
Yes, that can happen. You could write BS for bullshiittter in front of her name. I have a system where I write BS BZ Andrea for example, which means "busy" bullshiitter and I periodically clear out these numbers. If they do contact me, the BS code reminds me not to take them too seriously.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that can happen. You could write BS for bullshiittter in front of her name. I have a system where I write BS BZ Andrea for example, which means "busy" bullshiitter and I periodically clear out these numbers. If they do contact me, the BS code reminds me not to take them too seriously.
Solid. I like this idea.

mikedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this animosity for girls who flake, ghost or whatever. I used to delete the numbers, I've realized that I was reacting, my ego was reacting. I don't delete numbers anymore, they often come back.

@ 11m

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s blowing you off. Not blowing you not happening.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the meaning, sorry for my English, can you explain?
It means she is ignoring you or not following through with a previously made plan. i.e. she is demising the fact that you two were supposed to hang out with a BS excuse. F this girl (not literally), and move on.

mikedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she is ignoring you or not following through with a previously made plan. i.e. she is demising the fact that you two were supposed to hang out with a BS excuse. F this girl (not literally), and move on.
Got it thanks. I'm working on another project already.