Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl agreed to homecoming... but

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl agreed to go to homecoming with me on Saturday, 9/17...

I don't know if she has a dress and the dance is in 2 weekends, 10/8

I don't want to keep asking her about the dance, but I don't know if she has a dress, or what color it is if she has one.

I don't want to keep asking about the dance, because I'd think it would get kinda annoying.

But I need to know what color to make the corsage, and what tie and shirt color to match her to wear to the dance.

Should I ask her this Friday and see if she has a dress -- if not, then go shopping with her to get it?

Or ask her the next time I speak to her (today)?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious? How can you be yelling at Viper for asking all his dumbass questions, then be asking this?

I'm sorry to sound like an ass, I just think this is a dumb question.

Just ask her what color her dress is. If she hasn't gotten it yet, then tell her to tell you what color it is when she gets it.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with familyman, i mean you make it sound like its a big deal:crackup:

Say, "i wonder if i would like your dress" she'll be like "yea you'll love it, its green with blah................." You know how girls talk
Late

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Are you serious? How can you be yelling at Viper for asking all his dumbass questions, then be asking this?

I'm sorry to sound like an ass, I just think this is a dumb question.

Just ask her what color her dress is. If she hasn't gotten it yet, then tell her to tell you what color it is when she gets it.
No, i don't yell at Viper, i write random dumb questions to DO something, but he makes excuses why he SHOULDN'T.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are confirming that you are writing random dumb questions?.....

1. It's really not a big deal, just ask her what her dress color is/will be.

2. Do you really need to match her? Do you guys have to look, 'cute' or something?

3. Why would you want to go dress shopping with her for a few hours?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zod
So you are confirming that you are writing random dumb questions?.....

1. It's really not a big deal, just ask her what her dress color is/will be.

2. Do you really need to match her? Do you guys have to look, 'cute' or something?

3. Why would you want to go dress shopping with her for a few hours?
Well, we do take pictures together at the dance... and i pretty much want to get my own tie and shirt... but i don't really want to see her buying a dress.... but seeing her change all the time could be pretty good too and spending ONE weekend AT LEAST to be with her couldnt hurt, since i have't seen her in a month or two...

I went to the mall w/ my friend... then she told me to help her look at dresses... i got pretty tired of it.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeS
No, i don't yell at Viper, i write random dumb questions to DO something, but he makes excuses why he SHOULDN'T.
This **** is ruining the forum. Don't be such a *****. If you really don't know what to do in this situation, I don't think your in any position to give anyone else advice on here. You obviously feel this girl is superior to you. Just stop thinking that way. Your not going to have any fun at homecoming if your scared she is going to get annoyed at you the whole time.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make this bigger than what it is. I'm sure the girl has a dress and everything. You're a "DJ" right? right. Therefore, handle your business. And if you like this girl, you'd better show her that your confident and in control because right now you are seriously freaking out.

Good Luck.:cool:

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE GET OVER IT. You get her a white corsage and hopefully she'll have a dress, becuase to hang out with a don juan at homecoming without one, is like having a gun to your head and shooting your own face.