Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The game is to be sold, not told

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to hear your thoughts regarding this old saying. Should we just keep the knowledge to ourselves and not share it with those who honestly won't do nothing with it. I happened to advise a guy today, just to found out later on he's been taking advises from everybody but still not applying them ( coming back to post/ask the same)
Besides, my brother, 17 now, with a girlfriend, doing "virtual dinners" with his chick and talking about he'll get married one day to her. A buddy of mine (thinks he knows game) Everytime he asks me for advise or I go too red pill on him will try to do the usual "not every girl is like that" or "yes you re right but the thing is...." Get the idea? This is what I've seen , what makes me ask y'all folks about it. Should we care about a blue pill society that's apparently is completely lost? Should we just stay in the dark and play the game for us and is only? Thoughts/ experiences. I'm reading you.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
There will always be blue pills, it always will be 90% of Men. Red pill wouldn't exist without blue pill and vice versa.

A society of only red pill men won't work, even a king needs peasents to lead and follow

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
There will always be blue pills, it always will be 90% of Men. Red pill wouldn't exist without blue pill and vice versa.

A society of only red pill men won't work, even a king needs peasents to lead and follow
Of course. The point was with people who's close to you. I could give 2 f**cks about the rest. I liked that , " a king needs peasents". Stay strong king, big ups to ya

Igetit!

Reaction score
Should we just keep the knowledge to ourselves and not share it with those who honestly won't do nothing with it.
Well,if they won't do anything with it,that's on them. They should still be given the info to make a choice,though.

I happened to advise a guy today, just to found out later on he's been taking advises from everybody but still not applying them ( coming back to post/ask the same)
I don't suppose his name would be "Biggoal" or "bigDave" by any chance?

Besides, my brother, 17 now, with a girlfriend, doing "virtual dinners" with his chick and talking about he'll get married one day to her.
He's talking about getting married right now at 17 years of age. Ok.

And what....you wanna give him the ole' "Marriage is horrible" speech?

Seeing as how he's only 17,he hasn't lived enough and seen enough to realize marrying someone you're having virtual dinner with is a bad idea. On the other hand,if they plan on having a "virtual marriage",well........

A buddy of mine (thinks he knows game) Everytime he asks me for advise or I go too red pill on him will try to do the usual "not every girl is like that" or "yes you re right but the thing is...." Get the idea? This is what I've seen , what makes me ask y'all folks about it.
There's an old saying,"Experience is the best teacher". You can't teach everybody everything. There are some things they have to be taught BY LIFE ITSELF. I'm pretty sure your brother will grow out of this "puppy dog" phrase he's in,give it a year or two.

Should we care about a blue pill society that's apparently is completely lost?
Well again....are they actually lost,or just CHOOSING not to go the right way?

Should we just stay in the dark and play the game for us and is only? Thoughts/ experiences. I'm reading you.
I'm open to helping ANYBODY who wants and asks for it.......but I WILL NOT "force" or try to push knowledge upon people against their will......(even if that knowledge is right).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time if this info is revealed you will become a "target". People will not take this information in easily unless they are facing a long string of traumatic incidents.

It sounds rather "extremist" to the world. And the gatekeepers protect the world the way things are, so even if they know for a fact you know the truth they will make you look crazy.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Share it....

The truth is that the vast majority of men wont get it anyways....and if they do get it, then they are worthy of the knowledge.....

For example, guys are told not to give free attention and validation to females that didnt earn it..... They proceed to give free attention anyways......

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BaldandBrazy88 if you saw a man drowning would you throw him a rope or just keep walking and let him drown? My philosophe is I will throw him the rope as often as I can but in the end it is up to him to grab it and help himself. As far as your brother he is 17, when I think of all the dumb shiit I did not at 17 but at 27 I want to get in a time machine and go back so I can kick my own ass for being so stupid. As his older brother your job is to keep guiding him and help him become the best man that he can be.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the time if this info is revealed you will become a "target". People will not take this information in easily unless they are facing a long string of traumatic incidents.

It sounds rather "extremist" to the world. And the gatekeepers protect the world the way things are, so even if they know for a fact you know the truth they will make you look crazy.
yes, I get that now. I see it your way now.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
********** to close it up*********
The verdict is then, pass it on. To whose who do want to get helped.
When it comes to my lil brother, yes I guess time will let him know how this female nature works.
Thanks for sharing everybody

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
********** to close it up*********
The verdict is then, pass it on. To whose who do want to get helped.
When it comes to my lil brother, yes I guess time will let him know how this female nature works.
Thanks for sharing everybody
Mens have to have their heads run into the brick walls for years...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you offer red pill adivce to people who didn't ask for it, you'll get ignored at best. At the worst, you'll get attacked by blue pillers.

The best way to share the red pill is just to live by it and then men who want to know how you do it will reach out to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you offer red pill adivce to people who didn't ask for it, you'll get ignored at best. At the worst, you'll get attacked by blue pillers.

The best way to share the red pill is just to live by it and then men who want to know how you do it will reach out to you.
Its best taught by example. If they see your situations working better they might figure it out.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't think there are any top secrets in this game at this time*.

I agree that plenty of people won't believe or use red/black pill theories anyway.

But unless specifically asked for advice, I wouldn't go there with most people because these pill theories are quite controversial.

*Old school late 90s/early 2000s PUA game was worth keeping quiet at the time. The media attention it later got destroyed it. But the cat is out of the bag. We are past that and in a very different era.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I learned early on that giving advise about game to someone turns into mental masturbation real quick. In fact, about 90% of all conversation about Game is mental masturbation. If a buddy ask me how he can get better with women I would give him ambiguous cryptic answers:

"I would start doing yoga. Hot chicks like yoga"
"Talk to them more"
"Women are human beings. They're probably just as nervous and self-conscious as you are"

Any guy that is asking how to get better with women aren't exactly in the right frame of mind to be accept advice. Therefore, it is something they have to figure out on their own.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to hear your thoughts regarding this old saying. Should we just keep the knowledge to ourselves and not share it with those who honestly won't do nothing with it. I happened to advise a guy today, just to found out later on he's been taking advises from everybody but still not applying them ( coming back to post/ask the same)
Besides, my brother, 17 now, with a girlfriend, doing "virtual dinners" with his chick and talking about he'll get married one day to her. A buddy of mine (thinks he knows game) Everytime he asks me for advise or I go too red pill on him will try to do the usual "not every girl is like that" or "yes you re right but the thing is...." Get the idea? This is what I've seen , what makes me ask y'all folks about it. Should we care about a blue pill society that's apparently is completely lost? Should we just stay in the dark and play the game for us and is only? Thoughts/ experiences. I'm reading you.
It's been said, anybody can learn game. 100% won't. It's less then 1% of the population who will learn game.

Even if red pill, you got buddy who married post wall smv and or single mom. They beat preach to death. They are like Tarzan but are loud. No follow through. None.

Even take the forum here. Who approaches? I don't care if the sky falls. I get baeeee or I strike out. I swing.

Watchthe world burn.

I am not saving men or women. If someone asks for advice, I will offer them some. I have no care for women cratered smv and single mom status. I don't care about men marrying single moms and post wall cc slu. I get lols if anything. Cucks and Karen's.

Focus on your path. It's lads like Cobra I listen to.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny this topic is up. Rollo in his podcast tonight advised not to try and redpill anyone. Ill have to chew on that a few. If that's the case why are they themselves doing what they do??
String mate, it's a con.

It's a ggriffffff. Tonight, Rollo Said his daughter and mom were best f. That's telling.

He also likes to troll Owen but tonight, what did he say? Even Owen got girls and two kids. I am fairly biased. Then again, I can only speak to my experiences.

The game can be learned by anybody. Tyler is a example of that. Millions too. Market leader. It's hilarious that people come at the dude.

Rollo puts pieces together. It's the actionable element of the game that I'm about. Mystery, rsd Tyler, Julien, Sasha, James Marshall, David deangello, etc changed my life. They showed me a different path. I am grateful.

I can't doubt people say Rollo saved their life. For me, game, I learned a lot from experience and was red pilled in the process. Arguably black pilled. I have seen ****. I can't unsee things.

If I had to be honest, I think Rollo could use a program like TM. 100% SrS! TM death meditation is money. Decades after marriage to still be going on about bpd ex. About hypergamy. He's got a ideal life for anybody blue pill, trad con or red pill aware seeking to settle down. I don't think he's oriented right. Guess what? None of us are.

He would never do it. He calls out those guys rather than recognizing the fact that they have put a lot of time in. They did the work. They offered a prescription something Rollo won't do. I will entertain the ideas of Rollo and other sources but I don't follow anybody blindly. Rsd luke is wack.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned early on that giving advise about game to someone turns into mental masturbation real quick. In fact, about 90% of all conversation about Game is mental masturbation. If a buddy ask me how he can get better with women I would give him ambiguous cryptic answers:

"I would start doing yoga. Hot chicks like yoga"
"Talk to them more"
"Women are human beings. They're probably just as nervous and self-conscious as you are"

Any guy that is asking how to get better with women aren't exactly in the right frame of mind to be accept advice. Therefore, it is something they have to figure out on their own.
Yoga came up with me because while on my fitness kick i learned adding yoga improved balance and control. This is very useful in sports.

Plus there are a 5:1 women to men ratio. Over time some will chat you up.

Last edited:

Riggdice

Reaction score
Proactively waking people up or talking "truth" to them isn't advisable. Not by me anyway. When the student is ready, the lesson shall appear.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After some years on the field i realized that there is no game . Each female is different and you don’t need to be blue pill or red pill to know that . It’s like applying salt at everything you eat . Maybe it makes the taste much better on a steak but it’s not the same on an apple. The only game you have to learn is how to keep your own frame . If you got no frame then even the best seduction advise in the world( if anything like that exists ) ain’t going to help you .

If you got frame , you won’t be still running after a woman you got multiple times rejected.
If you got frame ,you’ll know that if some woman can’t provide what you want , a different one can provide it .

In my early dating days i thought that tricks and shiet would bring a woman to me . Big mistake but it taught me many things .

Just be yourself ,have some standards, improve what you do and women will be around you like flies on shiet . Once you reach your best self you’ll soon get bored of them . That’s my experience.