Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Facts on Car Accident Deaths and COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to ask our resident doomdayers to please double-time their fear mongering efforts so some of us can continue to capitalize on this once-a-decade opportunity.....
Do you think yourself wise?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
Well the stock market is beginning to show signs of leveling off which could mean we're near bottom.....and slowly recovering.....

....that's not good news for guys like myself who want to go baIls deep in some S&P 500, DOW JONES and TSLA shares....

....I'd like to ask our resident doomdayers to please double-time their fear mongering efforts so some of us can continue to capitalize on this once-a-decade opportunity.....
This bounce is just hitting the first fibonacci retracement levels. I would be shorting like mad. This bounce is from an economic recovery package that is far too short term in perspective to work. Plus we just printed trillions more in funny money that is backed up by an economy that is about to contract by minimum 50%, according to those leftists at Goldman Sachs. Worldwide economic depression is a very real probability.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bible_Belt - Failed to answer the question, and accept part of the consequences of said actions. The shame heaped on his head.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This bounce is just hitting the first fibonacci retracement levels. I would be shorting like mad. This bounce is from an economic recovery package that is far too short term in perspective to work. Plus we just printed trillions more in funny money that is backed up by an economy that is about to contract by minimum 50%, according to those leftists at Goldman Sachs. Worldwide economic depression is a very real probability.
This might be true...

I just checked some share prices and they've fallen back to where they closed yesterday.... I think once people realize those stimulus checks wont come until May the markets might decline more....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....on the issue of a global depression, I believe social distancing might become a society norm going forward, and this will be a catalyst that will drive companies to push harder in their pursuit of automation....which will permanently eliminate certain jobs which will lead to a depression....

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but the death rate is completely different thus far.

If you truly believe we will follow in Italy’s footsteps because of these graphs, then you are suggesting we are going to see a death rate near 10% as well.
It is possible. Or death rate will go up in the next few weeks as this outbreak matures. The determinant will be how much we were able to flatten the curve. If our health care system is saturated too far below the peak, expect those death rates to skyrocket.

....on the issue of a global depression, I believe social distancing might become a society norm going forward, and this will be a catalyst that will drive companies to push harder in their pursuit of automation....which will permanently eliminate certain jobs which will lead to a depression....
I respectfully disagree on social distancing becoming norm, even though it is possible. Events like this usually have a backlash. It's just human nature. If anything, people will go buck wild in the opposite direction when this is over. They'll be begging for more socialization.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree on social distancing becoming norm, even though it is possible. Events like this usually have a backlash. It's just human nature. If anything, people will go buck wild in the opposite direction when this is over. They'll be begging for more socialization.
.....yes that's true... In another thread i mentioned that in about 2 weeks, when cabin fever sets in, people will snap and revolt against shelter-in-place orders because isolation drives people mad.... So the average Joe likely wont practice social distancing in his personal life....

....on a business level i believe companies will use this situation to make social distancing a standard practice, which inevitably would lead to employee downsizing and an accelerated push towards automation.... Which could lead to a depression as certain jobs will be permanently eliminated....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just noticed that as of this writing, the death rate in New York has fallen below 1%. They're probably testing more people than anywhere in the US right now.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself am ready for a huge orgy already.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
A good read to help handle the propaganda out there regarding the China virus.

It is way too early to assess the US death rate. We have barely thrown out the opening pitch in this game.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just noticed that as of this writing, the death rate in New York has fallen below 1%. They're probably testing more people than anywhere in the US right now.
And, if they ever tested everyone, it would probably be less than a quarter of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.