Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Facts on Car Accident Deaths and COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not ready to buy a flat bed trailer and drive slowly down the street yelling “Bring out your dead!!”
Corpse disposal will soon be a thriving business. Think about all those old people in Florida who live alone. The weather is warming, too. Gonna be some smelly trailer parks.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
This is two different stores. The first is a chain of the Real Canadian Superstore. I saw a line-up infront of the store and I had six people ahead of me and a huge line-up forming behind. People were waiting because the store would only allow 15 people in a whole large gigantic store at a time to honor the province's social distancing rules. One shopper had to leave for another shopper to enter.

The second store is a Nature's Emporium which is north of the city of Toronto. They have a guy with a mask on and gloves ask everyone if they have traveled over the past 14 days, or if they are exhibiting any signs of the flu including a fever, running nose or cough and they ask you to sanitize your hands with their hand sanitizer and offer you their plastic gloves before you can enter into their store. In fact, one customer had disclosed they had traveled over the past 14 days after she finished shopping, and then they closed the store down, got hospital grade cleaning equipment and sanitized the whole store from top to bottom and put all their employees on a 14 day self-isolation and had to replace everyone working there and re-open the store the next day. Of all the stores, I trust this one to be decent enough that I don't have to walk with a gas mask, gloves, and eye-goggles on. There is a 6 feet (2 meters) apart rule that has to be followed called social distance and they mark areas in the store with red masking tape of where you are supposed to stand in line.

People are taking this thing seriously here. I'm starting to take it very seriously and have to get used to wearing the gas mask, goggles. I've been wearing gloves for the past two weeks (when they ran out of hand sanitizer, the gloves were initially purchased to conserve the existing hand sanitizer I had, but now they are being worn more habitually).
I hope you have some hydrogen peroxide. Dilute to about .5%. I carry a spray bottle in my truck. It works as hand sanitizer. I spray my shoes after leaving a store, and spray anything I touch in public.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The U.S. growth rate of measured infections is steeper than Italy's.
FIFY

Be careful of confusing variables.

US is crap when it comes to testing.

An increase in verified cases could be actual increases in cases.

Or an increase in verified cases could also be an increase in testing.

For example, back when I lived in Japan, they changed the laws, making it illegal to stalk celebrities for gossip stories.

So the news people needed something else scandalous to report, so they started reporting crime.

Same amount of crime, but much more press.

Everybody thought there was a sudden crime wave.

And given that U.S. media try to find the most horrible sounding news to report, any data through mainstream news sources doesn't lend itself to logical arguments.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you have some hydrogen peroxide. Dilute to about .5%. I carry a spray bottle in my truck. It works as hand sanitizer. I spray my shoes after leaving a store, and spray anything I touch in public.
They all sold out by the time I got wind it had value. The first to sell out was rubbing alcohol but they had some of the hydrogen peroxide available. I didn't think of buying it because you needed the alcohol as the main ingredient for the home made hand sanitizer. Didn't know it was good by itself. You also have chlorine bleach you could mix with water and spray on stuff?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corpse disposal will soon be a thriving business.
This could be a win win.

A few times during the middle ages, people would dig up dead people from the graveyards to eat them.

If this does lead to a complete and total economic collapse, at least they'll be plenty of food around.

Although, that could be dangerous, eating a dead guy who died from Corona.

I'd like to see that asked at a press conference:

"Excuse me, is there any evidence that Covid-19 is transmissible via cannibalism?"

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to wonder if this virus is really not airborne as they are saying. The rate of infection is simply too high to suggest it's only person to person transmission. It's like the virus can remain suspended in the air before dying off because it doesn't make sense how there is so many infections and deaths in countries that have taken stringent measures like Italy and Spain. I have my doubts as to whether social distancing really works. The CDC website itself says they are still studying how this is being transmitted so even they are not 100% sure.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
Corpse disposal will soon be a thriving business. Think about all those old people in Florida who live alone. The weather is warming, too. Gonna be some smelly trailer parks.
It’s too soon to suggest such things. We haven’t had enough time yet to see how current mitigation efforts have impacted the growth rate, and there’s no reason to believe it won’t slow like China and South Korea until proven otherwise

China has 3,200 deaths so far. South Korea 126.

I wouldn’t say that that’s a thriving business from a population exceeding 1 billion.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s too soon to suggest such things. We haven’t had enough time yet to see how current mitigation efforts have impacted the growth rate, and there’s no reason to believe it won’t slow like China and South Korea until proven otherwise

China has 3,200 deaths so far. South Korea 126.

I wouldn’t say that that’s a thriving business from a population exceeding 1 billion.
China is a communist country so they have more control over their population. South Korea has a good universal health care system and had better planning to make sure people did not go crazy panic buying. America is too backwards compared to South Korea and too liberal compared to China. The results are already too bad. Look at New York govenor Como askibg Fema which 26,000 do they want to die?

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
China is a communist country so they have more control over their population. South Korea has a good universal health care system and had better planning to make sure people did not go crazy panic buying. America is too backwards compared to South Korea and too liberal compared to China. The results are already too bad. Look at New York govenor Como askibg Fema which 26,000 do they want to die?
Cuomo renames bridges after himself. He’s an attention wh0re.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuomo renames bridges after himself. He’s an attention wh0re.
The dude likes to hear himself talk, that's for sure. He seems to be doing a good job with the current situation though.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In all this, I've never once heard anyone say, "It's the end of the world!"

People have always said this in less extreme events.

Why not this time? Or is it supposed to be funny, but this time it's no joke? Or is it because we all know it's actually "the end of the world as we know it" but don't want to reveal such information to a certain individual?

P.S. Do you feel fine?

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
In all this, I've never once heard anyone say, "It's the end of the world!"

People have always said this in less extreme events.

Why not this time? Or is it supposed to be funny, but this time it's no joke? Or is it because we all know it's actually "the end of the world as we know it" but don't want to reveal such information to a certain individual?

P.S. Do you feel fine?
Lady down the road from me wrote on the back window of her van that we should repent bc the end is near.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why equate truth with fear mongering?

Is COVID-19 currently spreading yes or no?

Truth doesn't need an agenda. This OP is a rationalization. Not sure what he is protecting his own thoughts from.
There is always a disease spreading

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shutting everything down in the name of security and safety seems very feminine. Just a thought.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and wh0remongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

The Death not just of the Physical Body, but also of the Spiritual; a Soul without manifestation: just thoughts and emotions to accompany thy lonely existence.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the stock market is beginning to show signs of leveling off which could mean we're near bottom.....and slowly recovering.....

....that's not good news for guys like myself who want to go baIls deep in some S&P 500, DOW JONES and TSLA shares....

....I'd like to ask our resident doomdayers to please double-time their fear mongering efforts so some of us can continue to capitalize on this once-a-decade opportunity.....

Status
Not open for further replies.