Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Facts on Car Accident Deaths and COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As of March 24th, 2020, thus far in the year and in the USA, there have been deaths from:

COVID-19:

Car Accidents:
yep you should drive more carefully then

also you should wait. you will have hundreds of deaths daily in usa just from the virus like italy and spain

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until it actually is serious, why not? Is not ill health first conceived in the mind; so what good comes from creating and spreading the fear of it?
We’re in the fact spreading business. It’s up to you whether to be afraid, prudent, or not give a crap. The U.S. lethargic response forecasts thousands of deaths in the near future. It’s lying to suggest otherwise.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's to say the propaganda isn't creating fear in people, which lowers their immune system, thus making them susceptible to the illness, actually causing them to get it?

If only we had time travel; I would like to know how many cases and deaths there would have been without the herd in a panic -- then make a comparison to which course of action would have saved more lives. But we don't, do we?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's to say the propaganda isn't creating fear in people, which lowers their immune system, thus making them susceptible to the illness, actually causing them to get it?
Now you're doing mental gymnastics. No one cares whether you are afraid or not. However, you're doing yourself and other readers a disservice by spreading lies about the COVID-19 pandemic.

If only we had time travel; I would like to know how many cases and deaths there would have been without the herd in a panic -- then make a comparison to which course of action would have saved more lives. But we don't, do we?
We don't need to go hypothetical. The amount of deaths would be less had the United States and Italy acted swiftly from the start. South Korea managed to contain the virus with swift action. A better discussion is whether or not it's possible or even preferable for a free society to enact strong enough measures to contain an outbreak of this magnitude. The only truth we know is that the United States fvcked up, and we are just now starting to see the consequences play out.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you're doing mental gymnastics. No one cares whether you are afraid or not.
I never said anyone did.
However, you're doing yourself and other readers a disservice by spreading lies about the COVID-19 pandemic.
Go on, prove that my sources for the Facts I presented are liars.

Here's some more worldwide Facts:

Total COVID-19 deaths:

Car Accident Deaths per Day:

Until I see the first number reach something higher than 100,000, I see no reason why the herd should panic.

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
As of March 24th, 2020, thus far in the year and in the USA, there have been deaths from:

COVID-19:

Car Accidents:
Do be sure to give us some live updates when you get the virus and slowly die from it, you know, for the sake of scientific research.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, @Bible_Belt - but they're Romans, so they don't count. They get what they deserve. I'm talking about here in America.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on, prove that my sources for the Facts I presented are liars.

Here's some more worldwide Facts:

Total COVID-19 deaths:

Car Accident Deaths per Day:
Facts without context have an agenda. Take your propaganda somewhere else.

Until I see the first number reach something higher than 100,000, I see no reason why the herd should panic.
That's a strawman argument. You're again clinging to arbitrary numbers in an attempt to downplay the truth. Why are you deflecting from the ominous trajectory of the COVID-19 pandemic?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well h1n1 killed more, on US alone it killed 12,469 deaths

and media was not that scary about it, actually no one cared about closing shop, now we do.... guess who is not media favorite

Facts without context have an agenda. Take your propaganda somewhere else.

That's a strawman argument. You're again clinging to arbitrary numbers in an attempt to downplay the truth. Why are you deflecting from the ominous trajectory of the COVID-19 pandemic?
now now, he started this post and you are posting here, so what is your agenda? and not is no what you will lie here about the real one, the one you don't have guts to admit

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you fear mongering?
Why equate truth with fear mongering?

well h1n1 killed more, on US alone it killed 12,469 deaths

and media was not that scary about it, actually no one cared about closing shop, now we do.... guess who is not media favorite
Is COVID-19 currently spreading yes or no?

now now, he started this post and you are posting here, so what is your agenda? and not is no what you will lie here about the real one, the one you don't have guts to admit
Truth doesn't need an agenda. This OP is a rationalization. Not sure what he is protecting his own thoughts from.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why equate truth with fear mongering?

Is COVID-19 currently spreading yes or no?

Truth doesn't need an agenda. This OP is a rationalization. Not sure what he is protecting his own thoughts from.
like you did before and now, you could ignore the post but choose not, why? notice too you tend to ignore questions, and that is not a new aproach from you, pretty expected too

Status
Not open for further replies.