The Elusive IOIs

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
from timid to low self worth women, the most common IOI I've seen is the look down and brushing their hair to the side, behind their ear, back, also exposing their neck to you at the same time.

from a higher sexual market value woman, straight up hair toss and or gaze right back at you to the point they become the predator.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I too have resting female dog face. I have to consciously not look like a miserable bastard.

I can't imagine just walking around smiling. It's just not in my DNA but I've been told many times I have a wonderful smile and when I do I've noticed that women who seemed previously oblivious to me seem to look at me and do a kind of re take.

I'm also well built. Not jacked but broad shouldered and this combined with the usual scowl I wear on my face can put alot of women off cos I guess I look dangerous or intimidating. I now try consciously to have a kind of amused, playful half smile. Not quite a smirk but kind of a smirk... I can just about manage that.

So my advice is to just get into the habit of stretching and loosening your face and make a big grin to yourself a few times before you go out, not in public obviously cos you'll look like a maniac, and just try and keep the remnant of that smile on your face. I'm betting that's what your problem is.