Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Effect of Sexual Deprivation on Women

Doro Ajani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Presented for your reading pleasure and lively debate. :)

Doro Ajani

The Effect of Sexual Deprivation on Women
http://www.savethemales.ca/240402.html

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
April 24, 2002

We live in a culture that doesn't like to admit that women need sex as much as men, if not more.

Conservatives put women on a romantic pedestal. Feminists deny that women need men for ANYTHING. My wife says: "Women are made to feel guilty for needing men. We're told we're weak, co-dependent or lacking in self-esteem."

My 15-year-old son has also inculcated this message: "Women don't need sex," he told me. "They're just doing men a favor."

These messages are dictated by our official gender ideology: feminism. Both wife and son got them from television. The result is that both men and women are not getting enough love.

Before I continue, let me say that sex and love have become very confused. When religion held sway, they were inseparable (i.e. marriage.) But "sexual liberation" made sex an end in itself. As a result, sex has become the counterfeit of love. Millions of men and women now behave like addicts. They use sex to assuage a craving for love that only the genuine article can satisfy.

A recent "independent" movie, "The Business of Strangers," explores the effect of love deprivation on modern women. It is a rare example of how cinematic art can elucidate social reality. Two feminists, representing two generations, are stranded at a hotel on a business trip. Stockard Channing plays Julie Styron, a successful 40-something-sales executive. Divorced, her best friend is her secretary. Julia Stiles plays Paula Murphy, a tough 20-something "writer" who has been hired for tech support on this trip.

The movie shows how career has supplanted family for women like Styron. Feminism promised that women could have both, but this did not work out in practice. A recent book "Creating a Life: Professional Life and the Quest for Children" by Sylvia Ann Hewitt, states that 47% of 40-something women with professional degrees have no children. Only 14% of these women said they didn't want children.

The film's writer and director, Patrick Stettner brilliantly conveys how women have traded love for the sterility, banality and inhumanity of corporate culture. Styron is fired without warning. When, almost immediately, she lands a better job as a CEO she is strangely indifferent.

In the hotel bar with Styron, Murphy recognizes a slick young corporate headhunter. He is the man who raped her best friend years ago at a college frat party. She lures him to Styron's room and drugs him. After he passes out, the two women indulge in an orgy of hatred over his unconscious body. They undress him, cover him with obscene graffiti, smear blood on his body, and strike him. Both women clearly despise men. Murphy says, in fact she was the victim of the rape.

It later emerges that the young man is a rapist in her mind only. In reality, he had never been to the city where the rape supposedly took place.

Men are "rapists" because they are not giving women the love they need. The effect of sexual deprivation on women is resentment and hatred against men.

The film suggests that the feminist obsession with violence against women is fueled by self-loathing and starvation for male love. Possibly, eating disorders can be traced to the same source. Feminism makes women and men incompatible, and then exploits women's frustration and anger.

Like most people, I support equal rights for women (and everyone else.) But lurking behind feminism's progressive image, is a dangerous fascist philosophy that is being promoted by our government and media.

Derived from Marxism, it claims human nature is socially conditioned. In other words, people can be made into anything the government wants. It denies human beings have inherent biological and spiritual characteristics; i.e. an objective relationship to nature and to God. It ruthlessly suppresses people (like me) who uphold this relationship.

Feminism attempts to make men redundant. It coerces heterosexual women to behave as though they were the same as men. As I have said, the elite uses the media, foundations and education to foster this essentially lesbian movement. The purpose is to destroy the nuclear family, decrease population, arrest personal development, and de stabilize society. The ultimate aim is a warm and fuzzy-sounding fascist world government that institutionalizes the control of private cartels, mainly banking and oil (Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan.) In many ways, this has already taken place. Feminists are the unwitting foot soldiers in this New World Order.

Observation and common sense tells me that a woman's elaborate reproductive apparatus has a profound influence on her being. Each month for 35 years a woman produces an egg. Consciously and unconsciously, she is devoted to seeing that egg fertilized, giving birth and raising a child. All the while, her whole being is nourished by a man's spirit.

Similarly, a woman is the fertile ground for a man's spirit to grow. His seed is his spirit from which a child grows. Men and women are mutually dependent. Men need to be lovingly received and nurtured. Women need to be possessed and cultivated. When their connection is stymied, we have the arrested development that is so widespread today. Many women become desiccated and bitter; men, detached and selfish; both, obsessed with sex.

This is the message I will give my son when he is older: Feminism makes women appear to be remote goddesses that hand out sex like cookies when boys have been good. In reality, women are passionate sexual creatures that need the committed love of a man in order to thrive.

Feminism teaches women to seek validation in masculine terms. A single friend recently characterized a typical date as follows: He tells his date about his work and seeks affirmation and respect. She describes her work and seeks affirmation and respect. Already competing, they never see each other again.

This is NOT how heterosexuals mate. Rather, he describes his work and she decides if she's interested in him or not. If she is, she draws him out and makes him feel like he can do anything. Yes, he wants her to be capable and successful too. But his recognition and nurturing come after.

Career women are discovering that weak men want strong women. Strong men want feminine women who will amplify them. Feminine women extend a man into the realm of family, emotion, beauty and intimacy. They connect him to both the physical and poetic world, to both the moment and to eternity.

In true marriage, two people become one. Each complements the other. Women's strengths should not be the same as men's, and men should not be expected to forsake their natural strengths because women have abandoned theirs.

In feminist marriages, independence is the big issue. They are like mergers, a pooling of assets to achieve economic and emotional synergies. Couples behave like housemates. Love-sex is another asset for exchange. Men still feel they are paying, but they don't leave money on the night table. These are the marriages that tend to fail.

Feminine women are characterized by selflessness. They are not hunters. They are not killers. They are a little vulnerable in a worldly sense. How do men respond to them? By wanting to nurture and protect them. This is how men love. This is what women want.

In "The Business of Strangers" both women have become hunters. As a result, they hate men but worse they hate themselves. They need a man's love in order to love themselves.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant. The now all we have to do is convince the feminist movement that it's good for them :D

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say that I appreciate the article. It reflects on the failure of feminism and what it's done to our society.

Now that I'm a "mature man" I paradoxically know how to act strategically sexist in order to make women more at ease. I work at a company that essentially defines harrassment as any sexual contact (including words, looks, jokes, etc) between men and women, but in fact, it's defined so broadly, it's unenforceable.

The real trick is to be civil; not to be nonsexual.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent excellent excellent article!
thankyou for sharing this with us ..

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no question about it; many of the divorced women (late 20's early 30's) that I have dated have suffered from this 'lack of dyckin' and is one of the prime reasons they left (their husbands). Women need it far far more than men, and enjoy it far more; especially once they hit their 30's. Don't know about the 40's and 50's though, the disparity between female and male desire is probably even greater at this time. If anyone has any observations, it would be interesting to hear them. Thanks !

Last edited:

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep women need it much more than men, that's why there are so many guys paying for sex, they don't need it, they just feel sorry for those needy women :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I detected a confusion with sex vs, love in the article. They are not the same thing - women seek love more than sex - men seek sex more than love!!

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
yep women need it much more than men, that's why there are so many guys paying for sex, they don't need it, they just feel sorry for those needy women :rolleyes:
They need it in the context of a relationship; with a man they respect. They cannot get this by paying for it. Men do not care (generally) who they fvck, thus they can get it by paying for it.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not pay for it becasue they don't need to... there are plenty of chumps out there who will give them a ONS... its too easy.

Dietzcoi

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm amazed at how many Femalus Giaganticus (huge women) I see at the grocery store dragging some AFC around with multiple kids. I'm always wondering how he could've gotten a woodie and done it -- we're talking 300 lbs. and up. Many, many wicked creatures are getting it and it's stunning. The article has some valid points, however.

* The website is stupid as it's based on fundamentalist Christianity and God's order of things. Yeah, God really came through for those Russian kids last weekend, didn't he/she? Just like he came through in the clutch during 9/11 or when kids were put into ovens in WWII. That's a strange "order of things." Oh, I forgot, when good things happen, he/she gets credit; when bad things happen we don't know the mysteries of God. He/she has an easy out every time!