Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The double trap of this site (READ)

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all here to get girls, but all this time spent here or trying to “game” is taking away from your future. We all KNOW that status money and looks attract. So why are we trying to game? By working on your dreams and position in life you get all that and more plus TRUE self esteem and worth that can’t be replaced. Stop being a loser and be a winner

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all here to get girls, but all this time spent here or trying to “game” is taking away from your future. We all KNOW that status money and looks attract. So why are we trying to game? By working on your dreams and position in life you get all that and more plus TRUE self esteem and worth that can’t be replaced. Stop being a loser and be a winner
I think understanding women and the things they do is mostly why im here, you can have status money and game and still get in over your head if you dont know how to handle them.

Getting them is the easiest part, handling them in a way that they dont get in the way of your success and happiness is much harder.

Im here because i want to keep sharp and never want to be caught unaware.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys here are high status but underperforming with women, so disproves your point

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys here are high status but underperforming with women, so disproves your point
Then they aren’t high status whatever that means. True status is not giving a FVCK and living life the way YOU want. By trying to manipulate women into liking you which is what most of you guys are doing, your clearly lower status and still trying to impress. An artist living his passion has more “status” in the natural world of life than a banker making millions but wants to be a teacher

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some guys this website can help them. Especially the deeply brainwashed guys. But for some guys, they are better off leaving this site because they can't get anything out of it anymore and they just need to go out and live their life.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True that. The "Don Juan Discussion" section has the most activity even though we all know "game" is essentially a bullsh1t cope....

.....LMS is all that matters, therefore most of the activity should be in the "Wealth and Success" section, but it's a graveyard in there cause most guys know even less about money than they do about "game"....

EDIT:: Health and Fitness should also have more activity as well...

Last edited:

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some guys this website can help them. Especially the deeply brainwashed guys. But for some guys, they are better off leaving this site because they can't get anything out of it anymore and they just need to go out and live their life.
This is me. Everytime I focus on myself and my goals girls come to me but then I think to myself “g0t to pr@t1c3 the p!ckUp!!” And the girls look at me funny. Going to focus on me

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be so into your own movie in life and headed to where you want to go. So happy and joyful. This is by the way how you get super famous. People look at you as a leader as you seem to know what your doing

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is me. Everytime I focus on myself and my goals girls come to me but then I think to myself “g0t to pr@t1c3 the p!ckUp!!” And the girls look at me funny. Going to focus on me
When you give value to yourself everyday, you increase your own value and self esteem. And women pick up on that and give you more value. Your point of attraction compounds exponentially and suddenly you experience abundance with women.

Whatever you want from the world, give it to yourself. And then the world ends up giving you more of it. It starts with you giving value to yourself by working on your goals and then the world follows. This is how you gradually become "high value." It is self generated.

And you can never get anything from women. You can only attract them - by being a high value guy.

This truism alone renders all game completely useless.

It starts with you giving value to yourself. And it ends with women and the world giving value to you. And thus you become your own ecosystem generating women and abundance into your life.

This is all you really need to know. This is sosuave in one post.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you give value to yourself everyday, you increase your own value and self esteem. And women pick up on that and give you more value. Your point of attraction compounds exponentially and suddenly you experience abundance with women.

Whatever you want from the world, give it to yourself. And then the world ends up giving you more of it. It starts with you giving value to yourself by working on your goals and then the world follows. This is how you gradually become "high value." It is self generated.

And you can never get anything from women. You can only attract them - by being a high value guy.

This truism alone renders all game completely useless.

It starts with you giving value to yourself. And it ends with women and the world giving value to you. And thus you become your own ecosystem generating women and abundance into your life.

This is all you really need to know. This is sosuave in one post.
Exactly . All els seems so silly. If you love snowboarding get really good at it and now all the snowboard chicks will want you and all the snowboard dudes want to be friends with you. And snowboard girls are hot as hell. Fitness for me is my passion. All the fit chicks want me and all the buff dudes want to be my friend. It’s awesome. This an be applied everywhere

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly . All els seems so silly. If you love snowboarding get really good at it and now all the snowboard chicks will want you and all the snowboard dudes want to be friends with you. And snowboard girls are hot as hell. Fitness for me is my passion. All the fit chicks want me and all the buff dudes want to be my friend. It’s awesome. This an be applied everywhere
Nature really does make it easy for you to get girls. You already have your passions. Get amazing at it and watch girls flock. Hell even Starcraft groupies are cute

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always considered this a self improvement site .. i don’t think anyone comes here to learn “game” anymore.
I don't know if that's true or not, but I find the idea encouraging :)

Rollo used to say this a lot (apologies if I'm misquoting it somehow):
"Looks, money, status, and game. Have two. But if you can have only one, have game."

I always felt a little iffy about that. A lot of people think status is actually the most important, and black pillers would say looks. I'd probably take the money lol - not as a way to get the girls but to spend. But it depends on how you define game. I've always considered it to just mean the way you interact with females, especially with an eye toward seduction or attraction. Obviously it's better to be calibrated socially than to be weird and awkward. If you define it as cheesy PUA tactics, then meh.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As what @cola said. This site is more a self improvement group or mens group. Where we can get together and share a wealth of knowledge about the opposite sex. Yes you are correct if you have money, success, etc: you have a foot in the door so to speak. Im just here for the good conversations.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I first came here for the No Contact thread, i allowed my heart to be crushed... didnt really understand somethings. This site helped me understand womens basic nature, how to act and react where I had some unawareness. Now I enjoy helping others and continuing to improve my style with women.