Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Date Was A Disaster..But I Enjoyed It.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point we need to look beyond our petty desires for a quick, meaningless lay, and do the larger good of re-establishing the respect and power that is rightfully ours.

We complain about women being out of control and insane (which they indeed are), but instead of joining together to rectify the situation by establishing and enforcing boundaries of acceptable behavior, we slink around and try to figure out how to "pass" their "sh!t tests".

Men, this should never be. This is pure supplication just to obtain the temporary ego boost of that almighty quick lay.

This is the very attitude among men that perpetuates (and one might say is even responsible for) modern women's outrageous, disrespectful behavior. We men have made our own beds by weakness, fear of rejection, desire for instant gratification, and fear of offending.

The bed we lie in was created by our recent forefathers, the men of the 60's who were fathers, politicians, and businessmen. These weaklings literally allowed the world to be shattered, sociologically speaking, and left us descendants confused, weak, and unable to exercise authority.

I urge all of us to think big picture. Why on earth would we seek to score a quick lay from a rude woman who we are not even attracted to? What is the benefit? I see none. I only see further erosion and compromise of the male spirit.

We need to start walking the earth as Kings, not paupers begging for a "meal", willing to struggle to figure out how to "pass" these sh!t tests that women so viciously dish out. WE are the problem, men, when we have this attitude of passing tests.

We are the ones who should be judging them for suitability of character and looks, not the other way around!

I say "Bravo!" to @soulforge for his excellent handling. If most men handled business like this, women would return to decent behavior and they would "magically" regain their ability to think a little.

I was a miserable failure with women until I learned to judge them and hold them accountable. At that point, I became successful. Women need correction and guidance and deep down they know it. When you judge them and hold them accountable, most of them walk away respecting you and finding you mysteriously attractive. Never forget that women NEED guidance and discipline from us, and the fact is that they are not getting what they need.

Shame on our forefathers for their despicable weakness! But shame on us, if we do not turn this state of affairs around with the knowledge and awareness that we have today!

redpill.png

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I urge all of us to think big picture. Why on earth would we seek to score a quick lay from a rude woman who we are not even attracted to? What is the benefit? I see none.
I don't know how many times I've read posts here about a woman's bad behavior, and the final consensus is "Oh well, just keep her as a plate" or "Oh well, I'll just bang her". I could never figure out, why give her the satisfaction?

A lot has to do with what a guy's goals are when it comes to women. If all they expect from them is quick and easy sex, they're setting a very low standard, that continues to perpetuate itself. A lot of guys say they do this because of the way modern women are, but it ends up being like the chicken and the egg. Both sides are feeding off each other as they circle the drain.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point we need to look beyond our petty desires for a quick, meaningless lay, and do the larger good of re-establishing the respect and power that is rightfully ours.

We complain about women being out of control and insane (which they indeed are), but instead of joining together to rectify the situation by establishing and enforcing boundaries of acceptable behavior, we slink around and try to figure out how to "pass" their "sh!t tests".

Men, this should never be. This is pure supplication just to obtain the temporary ego boost of that almighty quick lay.

This is the very attitude among men that perpetuates (and one might say is even responsible for) modern women's outrageous, disrespectful behavior. We men have made our own beds by weakness, fear of rejection, desire for instant gratification, and fear of offending.

The bed we lie in was created by our recent forefathers, the men of the 60's who were fathers, politicians, and businessmen. These weaklings literally allowed the world to be shattered, sociologically speaking, and left us descendants confused, weak, and unable to exercise authority.

I urge all of us to think big picture. Why on earth would we seek to score a quick lay from a rude woman who we are not even attracted to? What is the benefit? I see none. I only see further erosion and compromise of the male spirit.

We need to start walking the earth as Kings, not paupers begging for a "meal", willing to struggle to figure out how to "pass" these sh!t tests that women so viciously dish out. WE are the problem, men, when we have this attitude of passing tests.

We are the ones who should be judging them for suitability of character and looks, not the other way around!

I say "Bravo!" to @soulforge for his excellent handling. If most men handled business like this, women would return to decent behavior and they would "magically" regain their ability to think a little.

I was a miserable failure with women until I learned to judge them and hold them accountable. At that point, I became successful. Women need correction and guidance and deep down they know it. When you judge them and hold them accountable, most of them walk away respecting you and finding you mysteriously attractive. Never forget that women NEED guidance and discipline form us, and the fact is that they are not getting what they need.

Shame on our forefathers for their despicable weakness! But shame on us, if we do not turn this state of affairs around with the knowledge and awareness that we have today!

Brilliant post.. I can honestly say, even if she was a HB8/9 I would have reacted in the exact same way, and called her out on her BS.

I have been down that slippery road of letting a woman get away with disrespect in the past.. And it bought me nothing but destruction!

I Learned from that experience.

We owe it to each other as men, to keep chitty behaviour from woman in CHECK.

I rather spend the night at home on my own, reading a book, or just relaxing with a movie, than sacrifice my self respect, in order to get a quick lay.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how many times I've read posts here about a woman's bad behavior, and the final consensus is "Oh well, just keep her as a plate" or "Oh well, I'll just bang her". I could never figure out, why give her the satisfaction?
Because she’s giving the guy sex

Option 1) Take bad behaviour, have regular sex
Option 2) Do not tolerate bad behaviour, be alone Friday and Saturday nights and say you are the man to your tv.

99% of men aren’t movie stars who can sleep with hot 27 year olds by snapping their fingers.

Well, maybe sosuave members can.

A lot has to do with what a guy's goals are when it comes to women. If all they expect from them is quick and easy sex, they're setting a very low standard, that continues to perpetuate itself.
Most guys do it because they don’t have an alternative. You are not going to get a 1950s housewife, you are not going to get a virgin, you are not going to get a girl to respect you with the laws on her side. What’s the alternative?

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Attractive women are usually nicer even if they are not into you. Its better to deal with them than with something like that.
Definitely true. The meanest women in the world are also the ugliest women in the world. As the phrase goes: "ugly as sin." A pit bull is vicious. Ugly girls are mean. You CAN judge a book by it's cover.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Because she’s giving the guy sex

Option 1) Take bad behaviour, have regular sex
Option 2) Do not tolerate bad behaviour, be alone Friday and Saturday nights and say you are the man to your tv.

99% of men aren’t movie stars who can sleep with hot 27 year olds by snapping their fingers.

Well, maybe sosuave members can.

Most guys do it because they don’t have an alternative. You are not going to get a 1950s housewife, you are not going to get a virgin, you are not going to get a girl to respect you with the laws on her side. What’s the alternative?
A lot of guys being disrespected don't even get laid. They just hope they will.

And it's true: most men have one decent option at a time, if that. Usually, they don't even have that. They just have to take whoever's willing.

But lots of guys are being made to look foolish. I don't know what to make of it. Most guys usually feel super proud just to have any woman pay attention to them. Or even tolerate them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys being disrespected don't even get laid. They just hope they will.

And it's true: most men have one decent option at a time, if that. Usually, they don't even have that. They just have to take whoever's willing.

But lots of guys are being made to look foolish. I don't know what to make of it. Most guys usually feel super proud just to have any woman pay attention to them. Or even tolerate them.
They are desperate and brainwashed

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only option is to be at least in top 10% of men and remain like that (meaning going after your own business)
Correct. It's not that men are brainwashed, it's that 80% of women are sleeping with 20% of men. The 80% of men get walked all over for the hope of some pvssy. It's easy for me to talk about it because my lay count is now decently far into triple digits and I can generally attract and seduce women into a 3 girl rotation. But for the average man who has no game and is not red pill, they just don't have that many options to combat disrespect. So you teach them to deflect **** tests and then they get some stinky fish.

Men need to be better at dismissing women in general. I'm at the point now where even if I start to like the girl I will dismiss for red flags and open disrespect. I will get some pvssy from someone else. But try telling that same thing to a dude who is a 6 and makes an average salary and hasn't had sex in 7 months. It's a whole new level of inner game, which is why part of being a true alpha male is confidence in being alone.

The good news is for guys they can improve themselves in a manner that women cannot which will ultimately improve their SMV. Become more successful on your purpose, work your ass off in the gym to get the best body possible, and increase social interaction. Immediately you go from a 6 to a 7. Learn to seduce women and you can be very successful. Most dudes don't want to put in the work.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to see the tide slowly starting to turn. I have always preached against "passing the sh!t test" and that sentiment hasn't been too popular, but men seem to be changing their opinion. I guess its a fact of life for those who are out there scouting around for a quick lay. But for those who are looking for some kind of relationship, the so-called "sh!t test" is cause for immediate dismissal, unless it can be detected that her little test is done obviously tongue in cheek with a wink in the eye. No wink, no pink.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Correct. It's not that men are brainwashed, it's that 80% of women are sleeping with 20% of men. The 80% of men get walked all over for the hope of some pvssy. It's easy for me to talk about it because my lay count is now decently far into triple digits and I can generally attract and seduce women into a 3 girl rotation. But for the average man who has no game and is not red pill, they just don't have that many options to combat disrespect. So you teach them to deflect **** tests and then they get some stinky fish.

Men need to be better at dismissing women in general. I'm at the point now where even if I start to like the girl I will dismiss for red flags and open disrespect. I will get some pvssy from someone else. But try telling that same thing to a dude who is a 6 and makes an average salary and hasn't had sex in 7 months. It's a whole new level of inner game, which is why part of being a true alpha male is confidence in being alone.

The good news is for guys they can improve themselves in a manner that women cannot which will ultimately improve their SMV. Become more successful on your purpose, work your ass off in the gym to get the best body possible, and increase social interaction. Immediately you go from a 6 to a 7. Learn to seduce women and you can be very successful. Most dudes don't want to put in the work.
I feel the exact same way about making money. A lot of guys can do it, they just don’t want to put in the work. Once you figure out how to make money, you will realize how simple and easy it is and how 80% men are fools working for a living.

The rest of the 20% of men are laughing at the 80%.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tolerating bad behavior may work in the short run, but it fails in the long run.
I agree with you, but let's face it, pickup and seduction material has almost always focused on the short term.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never liked or agreed with the term “shyte test.”

Sometimes a chick is flat out INSULTING you. It’s not a test. (And any reasonable adult can tell when it’s not a joke or banter either.)
Exactly this.. I see dudes looking for the ultimate guide to passing chit tests.

Dudes are getting disrespected, and yet they are looking for ways to get past that stage in order to WIN her effections.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score

It's true but a significant percentage, probably the majority of women who pursue "chads" (is that meme played out yet?) get burned repeatedly after pump and dumps or never get to chad in the first place, and have to go to plan b to z. This is where average looking guys have a chance. The average looking guys who are successful wait it out, show some loyalty, and they are in. I see these types of couples all the time. I'm happy for them and sad for them at the same time although obviously they're not so pitiful that they deserve my pity.

I'm glad they stopped chasing in futility, but sad that they didn't get who they truly wanted. Often these girls are very solid 6+'s or even 7's who got in over their heads a little bit but have enough common sense to stop chasing their elusive target.

What I recommend for guys who are not in that top 20% is to remain patient and look for solid 6's and 7's who are tired of chasing player guys. Wait it out. Don't get discouraged as they will face a lot of "no's" and it's very easy for these guys to fall into the trap of incel or mgtow. But if they are patient and composed, they can find a girlfriend and a wife. Stay the course. Be steady. You'll get there.

Again, for guys who aren't in the top 20% percent, don't get hung up looking for 8+ caliber girls. This is the path to extreme discouragement and bitterness. Lots of time will be lost and they are losing opportunities to hang with very pretty 6+ and 7 girls.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true but a significant percentage, probably the majority of women who pursue "chads" (is that meme played out yet?) get burned repeatedly after pump and dumps or never get to chad in the first place, and have to go to plan b to z. This is where average looking guys have a chance. The average looking guys who are successful wait it out, show some loyalty, and they are in. I see these types of couples all the time. I'm happy for them and sad for them at the same time although obviously they're not so pitiful that they deserve my pity.

I'm glad they stopped chasing in futility, but sad that they didn't get who they truly wanted. Often these girls are very solid 6+'s or even 7's who got in over their heads a little bit but have enough common sense to stop chasing their elusive target.

What I recommend for guys who are not in that top 20% is to remain patient and look for solid 6's and 7's who are tired of chasing player guys. Wait it out. Don't get discouraged as they will face a lot of "no's" and it's very easy for these guys to fall into the trap of incel or mgtow. But if they are patient and composed, they can find a girlfriend and a wife. Stay the course. Be steady. You'll get there.

Again, for guys who aren't in the top 20% percent, don't get hung up looking for 8+ caliber girls. This is the path to extreme discouragement and bitterness. Lots of time will be lost and they are losing opportunities to hang with very pretty 6+ and 7 girls.
I get what you're saying here but I just can't agree with it. Logically it makes sense but for red pill it's just wrong.

Waiting for 6s and 7s at epiphany phase is playing directly into their narrative. These women have rejected many men over the years, including probably the person they end up settling down with. These 6s and 7s should be discarded as trash as they've given the top 20% of men regular sex for years while turning away good LTR guys because they haven't had enough c0ck yet.

Your advice is for people looking for relationships and marriage. I don't recommend marriage at all, but the people you describe are the high candidates for divorce. A 6 that believes shes a 9 and has fvcked many "chads" marries a male 6 who has had 8 partners in his life and never earned a high paying salary and has a diminishing social life. That's a recipe for disaster.

I say: improve your life first. Get a great job you love, have hobbies, and become social. Learn to seduce and mindfvck these women. Dress well (all you need are clothes that fit your body well and suit your own personal style). You will go from a 6 to an 8 and have better looking women. Set up a rotation and if you decided to go down the relationship route the woman will ask you. That's the beauty of it, when your SMV is high enough women make it easy for you. And the other benefit is that unlike women who are solely dependent on looks, men can raise their SMV in so many other ways. Put in the work