Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Dangers of....

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dangers of skipping leg day are real, gentlemen. Don't do it. I could've put this in Health and Fitness, but this has to be seen by as many of you as possible.

I see dudes like this ALL the time walking around. I swear, guys go to the gym and just work out the upper half of their bodies.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason certain dudes always wear wifebeaters and jogging pants.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroids have a disproportionate affect on muscles of the upper body due to greater proportion of androgen receptors. Most juiceheads actually do train legs. The problem is the drugs.

I dont train legs conventionally, for some reason they grow more in size and hardness running on the stairs or pushing cars rather than squatting or leg pressing.
Barbell squats make your legs huge. Squat 400 lbs a fat ass and tree trunk thighs are guaranteed.

coyote_astro

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1. It's amazing how bad one ends up looking when they ignore their lower body.
Also, what type of man are you supposed to be if you can't do some heavy sets of squats and deadlifts?

DonJuanjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to 285 on my 1rm for squats. After months of being stalled at 232 due to no safe setup and lack of weight.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that you made this thread.. The gyms will be reopening again in the UK from Monday.

I am planning on hitting the legs twice a week hard.. They got neglected a little over lockdown

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't stress enough on compound lifts. Bench, Barbell Back Squats, Deadlifts. Those 3 alone will change your life. Your goal for each should be the following, in relation to your body weight: 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x. Those are medium-advanced numbers, but are good goals to shoot for.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't stress enough on compound lifts. Bench, Barbell Back Squats, Deadlifts. Those 3 alone will change your life. Your goal for each should be the following, in relation to your body weight: 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x. Those are medium-advanced numbers, but are good goals to shoot for.
I like that.

I mainly do Deadlifts, Dips, and Leg Press. And a lot of swimming.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that.

I mainly do Deadlifts, Dips, and Leg Press. And a lot of swimming.
Keep the Leg Presses and Dips, but those should be auxiliary exercises to the main 3 compound lifts I listed above. Here's a sample routine: Bench day - chest and arms as auxiliary (dips, flys, curls, etc); Squat day - legs as auxiliary (leg press, calf raises, lunges, hamstring curls, etc); Deadlift - back & shoulders auxiliary (pull-ups, shoulder flies, etc). Swimming, bike, running are good cardio; those can be your off days. "Starting Strength" or "5-3-1" are great intro programs to powerlifting if strength training is your main goal, as it should be. I'm turning 40, 5'8, 185lbs, B: 315, S: 425, D: 475. Not a lifter by any means...but those programs have gotten me to where I'm at now over a short period of time.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a buff Chad the other day that honestly had legs like a flamingo. He had a million dollar upper body and .10 legs.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a buff Chad the other day that honestly had legs like a flamingo. He had a million dollar upper body and .10 legs.
Steroids.

Nice! That's impressive.

I'll be 37 in a few months.

6'2" 207

Bench: 325
Squat: 575
Nice. I’m 31. 5’7, 170 & an ectomorph.

I don’t 1RM but on triples I do:
Bench 225, Squat 315, Deadlift 375, Pendlay Ros 225, Weighted Chins 60 lb

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I’m 31. 5’7, 170 & an ectomorph.

I don’t 1RM but on triples I do:
Bench 225, Squat 315, Deadlift 375, Pendlay Ros 225, Weighted Chins 60 lb
Very nice!

I sometimes wonder how any 3 random SoSuave guys would do if they went out - to use an old PUA term - 'sarging' together one night.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dangers of skipping leg day are real, gentlemen. Don't do it. I could've put this in Health and Fitness, but this has to be seen by as many of you as possible.

I see dudes like this ALL the time walking around. I swear, guys go to the gym and just work out the upper half of their bodies.

I blame low T.

B80

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like men with nice, solid arses too. Plus probably helps with thrusting and signaling you'll be able to pound them hard in bed.