Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the D.I.C.E method

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I call the DICE method. This helps me when I am out and I need to quickly reaffirm myself if I am becoming lazy or just out of it and quite frankly this is my mindset and by applying an acronym to it, it becomes easy to remember.

D = Decisive - make quick decisions always show the woman that you are in control. ALWAYS set the agenda...i.e here is what we are gonna do!

I = Intense - be somewhat intimidating but always exciting. Don't let people know where they stand with you. Keep them always wondering what you will do or say or wear next.

C = Confidence - act as if you are the most confident person on the planet. Period.

E = Enthusiasm - you must be enthusiastic about everything and have the ability to bring it out in others. nuff said.

Does anyone else have any other helpful ideas? I would love to hear them?

:cool:

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post Ragnar!

Do you mentally say those things to yourself in your head before you go out or are you always thinking those things?

I try affirmations and find that they work best late at night and in the morning.

thanks.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use this everyday. I try to cultivate this "growth personality" earlier in the day and think about it whenever I have free time (like driving in the car, waiting in line somewhere etc..) Once you do this for a week straight you will actually become that person who is dynamic and decisive, intense and enthusiastic, and most importantly the most confident person on the planet.

I like to think of it as a sort of EGOISM for the layman. IF you focus on your EGO and cultivate your self image you will become infinitely more confident than 95% of your competition.

Remember, You must become what you want to attract.

We don't pursue success, we must attract it by the person we become! - JIM ROHN>

Hope this helps reardonh.

Regards,
Ragnar Daneskjold

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ragnar you really seem like you got alot of good ideas and your **** together.

Whats your story? I noticed you just joined in December. Are you an incredibly fast learner, or are you a natural DJ, and if so what brings you to this site?

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been around the block a few times. The real reason I visit this site is because you can never get too much of a good thing.

Personal growth, Chasing Women, etc... it's all good.

Thanks for the compliments.

I believe some people get it and some just don't but you certainly can learn.

I knew that there is an inherent desire in each of us to want what we can't have and that is the desire that we need to play on when dealing with women.

If you are a challange she is going to wonder why? and need to feed that desire.... the same is true for men, we just need to control it as we are Don Juans.

Later....

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good summary of a DJ's mentality. Ill remember this one.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember Andrew Dice Clay?
He was kind of DJ like, but maybe more so a jerk!

Thats how you remember it. Dice!