Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Cliff: Is there an age where you can't date younger girls?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In sports there's a cliff. For amateur athletes there's a cliff.

Is there a cliff in dating where you're considered too old to be dating 22-27 year olds?
Is there an age where girls think you're a bit weird?

I still look young enough to pass for a college kid. I'm 34 in a few days.
So far, dating has been ok.
I'm a little apprehensive about telling girls how old I am when they just graduated.
I'm 35 now and will "date" a 20 year old. I have had girls as young as 18 approach me. I will still date Women in their 20's when im well into my 40's.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is there a cliff in dating where you're considered too old to be dating 22-27 year olds?

I'm a little apprehensive about telling girls how old I am when they just graduated.
There is not limit. Women are fair game as long they are at least 18 years old.

However, older women will try to shame you into dating people your age because it is against their own interest.

Think about the petroleum industry and how much it will do to get rid of alternate fuels that cut their profits.

The same principle applies women and dating; they want you to buy their product instead of the better product.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can report that over the weekend I slept with a 22 year old. I'm nearly 43. My younger self would be amazed...

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 22.... i assumed it would be easier to bang hot 22 years olds in my 40’s. I am 38 and can attest that it gets easier and easier. I hate to say it but I now view chicks in their 30’s and 40’s as second rate.
As a newbie, I would love to know how it gets easier.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you how and i'll try to be as succinct as possible. As you grow older you simply let go of all the hang ups you had as a younger person and have your **** together. When you were younger you were probably confused and likely did not know how to act around women and often got the WRONG advice from people who meant well.

As you grow older you begin to understand how human nature, and in this case, female nature tends to work and at this point you will generally have things going on in your life. That's really it - women like older guys because they have a purpose and are self sufficient and thus able to provide.

If it were possible to go back in time knowing what I know now I would've simply lived for myself more. I wasted a lot of time trying to get chicks that could've been spent doing other things. The time spent could've been used towards learning new skills that could've had a financial benefit, or even just personal satisfaction. Most of the time when I went out for the single purpose of meeting women nothing happened - it was when I wasn't trying, like let's say I was at college walking to one of my classes, I'd pass by some girl and make eye contact with her and she'd obviously want me to talk to her. This is generally how it happened - When I was a teenager/young adult I was under the impression it was supposed to be this elaborate process and you HAD to do X & Y in order to get Z. Looking back I realize it was not so - it's basically a matter of being in the right place at the right time, but of course if you make yourself as attractive as possible you will get more opportunity. That's another thing, as you get older you don't really don't try as hard because you come to the conclusion about what I just said.

It doesn't happen all the time but it's not uncommon for me to now meet really nice looking young 20 something year olds that like me and I thought I would've NEVER had the chance with when younger. I'm pretty decent looking but was very shy and lacked confidence when I was much younger - not taking enough risk and lacking confidence held me back for quite a while - this partly stemmed from me not doing the work (I should've hit the gym, taken a martial art much sooner, just generally be more involved with what was going at the time).

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't tell 18-19 yrs old girls your age. 20-21 yrs old is less risky but I would still hide your age. 22+ they should accept your age much more willingly. 'Game' gets easier as you get older since you pickup more social cues, take them less seriously, etc along the way. Few kids her age will have that experience.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just all part of gaining experience and learning.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm 30 and I casually bang as vlose to barely legal as possible. 18+ ftw

30 is gross. Single mom's are disgusting.

Women age like milk or bread.

Men age like a fine wine (assuming you lift, eat healthy, keep test up, crush it in life, and get baeees).

You're right. Apprehension will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

A barely legal chick once pointed out silver hair.

My response was as follows, "You think that is cool. Wait till you see my balls."

As in, the presumption being my awesomeness.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I defer to Mr. Norwood.

If you still have all your hair, it’s still on.
Bull****. Go dwayne Johnson on the world, shave it, get deezed, and bang hawt young baaaaaed

the turtle said:
New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. And guess what? Tomorrow, hotter girls are turning 18.

I'm 30 and crushing women in thrur 20s in the middle of the week.

Brb guys, stealing second after second just cause i know i can.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So once again the average guy has no hope. And yet me Mr average has always dated at least 5 years younger and several times 13 years including one I lived with for two years.
Why should "average" expect something more than what he brings to the table?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea but should any of us men worry about bringing MONEY to a womans table?
Not necessarily money in the explicit form, but things that are potentially associated with money that women find very attractive are security, power, freedom, status, etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work hard because I like making good money, and women seem to like my making good money, too.

That said, I've been dirt-poor, and I've still managed to bag hot women. Was never a problem. So if you're gonna worry, then worry about being beta. A poor Alpha trumps a rich beta. Always.
Our moneys for us and our families if we have one. They chump dudes out with the expensive dates and gifts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent $150 on a first-meet in Sarasota last SAT (I drove 50 miles to meet her). Rooftop restaurant. Great looking chick. After the date (no sex, ok makeout session) I never initiated contact with her, and aside from thanking me for a great night, she never again texted or called. I'll never see her again but dam I had a good time being out, discovering new women, exploring new places. I'm not bothered or discouraged whatsoever that I spent $150 and got no sex. But when I was dirt-poor, I had the same exact mindset. The passion that I have for pursuing women will never be outweighed by the amount of money I keep in my bank account.
Im not dirt poor. When i learned they budget your date and other guys money i figured they need to work their way up to that sort of effort. You learn someone by not spending money.

I used to be the guy who showed my kindness and a good time by $100-$200 dinners. Women catch on and will use you for nice dinners.

No more. Unless im paid to entertain someone in that manner it wont happen unless they work up to that level of reciprocity.

I dont want to impress no one. If they dont like me without an excess effort its not worth my time.

Last edited: