Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Caveats of Redpill Manipulation - She Can Never Know!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your posts/responses sound like a stop and go PUA android writing... You just attack or propound caricatures and strawmen. Whatever...
maybe not this poster, but I think some accounts on sosuave may be artificial intelligence....can't pin down why I think that but I liked the 'stop and go PUA android writing' description here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If "red pill manipulation" simply means you are in full control of yourself despite the standard cultural brainwashing and it looks attractive then who are you manipulating? You're aware of norms and queues that control people and you don't follow along.

Pan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe not this poster, but I think some accounts on sosuave may be artificial intelligence....can't pin down why I think that but I liked the 'stop and go PUA android writing' description here.

You could program an Android with PUA intelligence because women are not a mystery. Female behaviour/mate selection is systematic and largely predictable, and the controllers of society DESPERATELY don't want you to know how predictable this system is. Why? Because we live in a society that largely controls men by enslaving them to the supposed feminine mystique.

"Just trust in Destiny, Billy Beta, just be yourself and you will find the One."

Rollo calls this "Blue Pill Conditioning"

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could program an Android with PUA intelligence because women are not a mystery. Female behaviour/mate selection is systematic and largely predictable, and the controllers of society DESPERATELY don't want you to know how predictable this system is. Why? Because we live in a society that largely controls men by enslaving them to the supposed feminine mystique.

"Just trust in Destiny, Billy Beta, just be yourself and you will find the One."

I have to say PUA intelligence is something I admire not denigrate. Actually why I learn so much from this forum because there's still some tips here. Game tips that apply to all areas of my life that I've never dared to communicate about except with men I've dated in the past who kindly helped me with my perception of human nature.
I wish they were here on this forum, I would love to see them interact here.

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

just be yourself is the worst advice ever, ever, ever. it should be, pick who you want to be, and do so. if you can't, then make necessary adjustments and then do so.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"