Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Caveats of Redpill Manipulation - She Can Never Know!

Pan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love being manipulated, they just don't want to know they are being manipulated.

Once a woman knows you are actively manipulating her with redpill knowledge then she loses the natural tingles and just sees you as a devious scam artist. It's like seeing a magician with the cards falling out of his sleeve - the magic is gone.

You become a scam artist in her eyes. You are no longer a respected and trusted man to her. You are now a gimp.

Woman decides you're a gimp - flicks a switch in her head - you are re-written as "Gimp Forever" - No going back - Cue Oneitis and Depression - Woman wants nothing to do with you.

You just got zeroed-out by the Light Switch Effect.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love being manipulated, they just don't want to know they are being manipulated.

Once a woman knows you are actively manipulating her with redpill knowledge then she loses the natural tingles and just sees you as a devious scam artist. It's like seeing a magician with the cards falling out of his sleeve - the magic is gone.

You become a scam artist in her eyes. You are no longer a respected and trusted man to her. You are now a gimp.

Woman decides you're a gimp - flicks a switch in her head - you are re-written as "Gimp Forever" - No going back - Cue Oneitis and Depression - Woman wants nothing to do with you.

Wouldn't matter because she wouldn't understand. A female's mind works different than a male's.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mind is programmed by society to associate "redpill" with "incel school shooter".
Something like that. In other words, this is very much like the Matrix movie. Everyone sees the world as one congruent animal. With "red pill" knowledge, we know, at least with females and sexual relationships that this is not the case; generally speaking.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So...what do you do with TRP aware woman. They are rare...but they exist. What then?

TonyTenner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I constantly have to catch myself as it's so easy to fall into talk about inter-gender dynamics. That's mainly because this forum is full of so much wisdom - and 99% of the world are blind it. You naturally feel like sprinkling a bit of enlightenment on conversations.

But yeah, now I catch myself and tell myself to STFU. The good thing is that for the vast majority of women, if they found out you are "red-pill aware", it would mean nothing to them. And the vast majority of those who found out wouldn't bother to look it up. That being said, I clear my browser history daily:)

Pan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
So...what do you do with TRP aware woman. They are rare...but they exist. What then?
Women who are TRP aware will try to smoke you out by saying things like "you're negging me now" or "you're such a smooth and manipulative player" - it's the equivalent of a sh!t test and you navigate it in the same way. I've encountered women like this who are aware of the PUA community and Strauss's The Game (at most). For any "you're a PUA" shaming tactics I would just tease and obfuscate and never directly engage any accusations that I'm a player. Once she has you on the back foot with these shaming tactics and you become defensive then you've lost the sh!t test.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the premise of this thread. The red pill for me is not about controlling women... It's about controlling yourself, and your own life. You need insight about women for that, but you don't need to "manipulate" them as such. You just do your part, and that's it.

Nothing about my behavior, what I do or say, is dependent on somehow "tricking" or "scamming" her. From your posts I can tell you are still in PUA. I am just transparent and unapologetic. And women like it when they know the man knows how they work and isn't 'afraid' of anything with them, so he is completely himself.

You reach a stage of what Daoism calls "wu wei", effortless action.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation is correct. From my perspective a red pill aware woman most appreciates a man who is like...

Yep that’s it. And?

Who makes no apologies. Never back away from who you are.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation is correct. From my perspective a red pill aware woman most appreciates a man who is like...

Yep that’s it. And?

Who makes no apologies. Never back away from who you are.
My fwb was mouthing off on something in the sofa the other day... I just responded with the literal words (in swedish), "I don't need your validation". She immediately made the slyest little smile I've seen on a woman and went quiet...

Pan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the premise of this thread. The red pill for me is not about controlling women... It's about controlling yourself, and your own life. You need insight about women for that, but you don't need to "manipulate" them as such. You just do your part, and that's it.

Nothing about my behavior, what I do or say, is dependent on somehow "tricking" or "scamming" her. From your posts I can tell you are still in PUA. I am just transparent and unapologetic. And women like it when they know the man knows how they work and isn't 'afraid' of anything with them, so he is completely himself.

You reach a stage of what Daoism calls "wu wei", effortless action.
This is "Just Be Yourself" Game - it's exchanging supposed honesty and authenticity for sex (it's transactional "nice guy" Game that women are repulsed by). This exchange is fine if you are looking for romance and love, without power and true leadership. This dynamic will lead you to getting dumped sooner or later (e.g. "I was so nice and honest with her and told her what I wanted, and she left me"). Women are only attracted to, and maintain attraction for, men who are above them in the power dynamic.

Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power makes it pretty clear that conscious manipulation is essential if you want to maintain power in a relationship. This is true of all relationships, and particularly relationships with Women. The female operating system is Emotional Manipulation - this is the landscape we operate in because women ultimately decide which men they want to associate with. There's no way around it. It's no coincidence that the most successful men in history were also master manipulators, and employ the same manipulative seduction techniques that women use. It's also important to remember that women invented seduction, manipulation and Game - historically it has been the only way that women are able to achieve power, by putting men under a sex "spell."

Like it or not, we live in a world where Machiavellis finish first, and honest people who don't employ "trickery" finish last.

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is "Just Be Yourself" Game - it's exchanging supposed honesty and authenticity for sex (it's transactional "nice guy" Game that women are repulsed by). This exchange is fine if you are looking for romance and love, without power and true leadership. This dynamic will lead you to getting dumped sooner or later (e.g. "I was so nice and honest with her and told her what I wanted, and she left me"). Women are only attracted to, and maintain attraction for, men who are above them in the power dynamic.

Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power makes it pretty clear that conscious manipulation is essential if you want to maintain power in a relationship. This is true of all relationships, and particularly relationships with Women. The female operating system is Emotional Manipulation - this is the landscape we operate in because women ultimately decide which men they want to associate with. There's no way around it. It's no coincidence that the most successful men in history were also master manipulators, and employ the same manipulative seduction techniques that women use. It's also important to remember that women invented seduction, manipulation and Game - historically it has been the only way that women are able to achieve power, by putting men under a sex "spell."

Like it or not, we live in a world where Machiavellis finish first, and honest people who don't employ "trickery" finish last.
Both viewpoints are valid. I often give 48 Laws of Power as a gift to people who might benefit from it. My son, my ex husband, my ex BF...it’s a great volume about human nature.

But AF is right. The only person you can control is you. Manipulation is best conducted by those who first control themselves. The self controlled individual can them deploy whatever tools a situation requires in an authentic way. That is the bigger point.

Recognize human nature...understand it, and you’ll internalize it, training your sub conscious to behave naturally in a conducive manner. I recognize behaviors naturally now...effortlessly. But I had to educate & discipline my mind to behave effortlessly.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your posts/responses sound like a stop and go PUA android writing... You just attack or propound caricatures and strawmen. Whatever...

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol how can you manipulate a woman when you enter a place and look around the room until you lock eye contact with a girl and she moves closer to you? That's how game is started and its very subtle. the rest is just listening talking about stuff or if its in the nightclub which some of you people frequent its making out dancing or whatever.

Even women say to guys they are looking at you and they tell you that your looking at them too.

When girls call you a player or gay or a slut just make them giggle by giving them some attention. It's not about you the focus is on them. That's what presence is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some women chose you. Smoke and mirrors and deception not even required.