The caravan

samspade

Master Don Juan
Don't be fooled sam, the entire charade of invading all of the White nations is abut White genocide, and they constantly celebrate it happening.

Whitey isn't making it about Whites, the others are when they target White spaces for destruction.

Hiding your head in the sand does nothing to change that.

The argument against Whites having their own space or nation is an argument against White self-determination. Do you believe Whites should have this right?
I believe every individual should exercise self-determination, but "rights" are an illusion. You might as well ask me if I believe in Santa Claus. I also don't see whites as a monolith. In fact white people populate the majority of many diverse nations that have little to do with each other. Some of them have fought each other for space. Lebensraum as the Germans called it. So for instance if a French farmer had the "right" to his own space and self-determination, and a German came along and killed him and took his land, his right doesn't do much for him. If this caravan were actually an army capable of invading and enslaving this nation, sorry bro, but your rights as you believe in them don't amount to squat.

Danger

Master Don Juan
I believe every individual should exercise self-determination, but "rights" are an illusion. You might as well ask me if I believe in Santa Claus. I also don't see whites as a monolith. In fact white people populate the majority of many diverse nations that have little to do with each other. Some of them have fought each other for space. Lebensraum as the Germans called it. So for instance if a French farmer had the "right" to his own space and self-determination, and a German came along and killed him and took his land, his right doesn't do much for him. If this caravan were actually an army capable of invading and enslaving this nation, sorry bro, but your rights as you believe in them don't amount to squat.
How can rights be an illusion when one group if people are ganted them and another denied them?

Rights are real, and Whites are denied the right to self-determination.

When you say Whites populate a majority of diverse nations, that does not imply at all that they have self-determination. In fact it implies the exact opposite since they dot not have a space for themselves.

If you do not see them as a tribe with the same rights to self-determination as other tribes, then you are the one advocating supremacy, not those who believe they do have such a right.

Nice try though.

Danger

Master Don Juan
No one in the caravan gives a sh!t about racial purity. Almost everyone in central America is some sort of mulatto anyway.
1. Racial purity is a different topic.
2. Who gives a $hit what the caravan thinks. They have no right to enter this Nation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
How can rights be an illusion when one group if people are ganted them and another denied them?

Rights are real, and Whites are denied the right to self-determination.

When you say Whites populate a majority of diverse nations, that does not imply at all that they have self-determination. In fact it implies the exact opposite since they dot not have a space for themselves.

If you do not see them as a tribe with the same rights to self-determination as other tribes, then you are the one advocating supremacy, not those who believe they do have such a right.

Nice try though.
Et tu, Danger? "Diverse" doesn't have to relate to skin color. That's one way to use the word. But I happen to believe that the Finns, the Norwegians, the Dutch, the Irish, the Czechs, the Hungarians, the Spaniards, and the Russians (to name just a few) make up quite a diverse crowd. Within those nations are hundreds of even smaller diverse factions and ethnic groups. Some of them even hate each other in that good old nationalistic kind of way that goes beyond nations. It's why the Catalans and the Basques have agitated for independence, and why most Italians south of Rome think unification was subjugation, and why in Belgium you're a Fleming or a Walloon. Ever eaten a Cornish hen?

White people are not a monolith. (Same goes for "Africa" but that's another thread.) Okay, I rope-a-doped you into that one, I admit.

As for rights, we disagree. But let's pretend they are real. If they are, they are given to us by our creator, not granted to us by another person. They can be infringed upon by people, sure. And they can be defended. In the end, they don't do you much good if you're dead. At the point of a bayonet, you have a choice. You can fight or surrender. The man on the other end of that bayonet doesn't have to recognize your right to anything.

What we are really talking about is relying on others (government in this case) for protection. I see that a lot around here. If you are relying on Uncle Sam or any other mafia, you are not truly free.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

US courts have repeatedly ruled that rights afforded under the us constitution protect all people within this country, regardless of how they got here. There is a new case brought by the family of a mexican boy, age 12 or so, who was killed by us border patrol who fired across the border, and basically murdered the kid. They cant even say he was throwing rocks and it was self defense, because he was far out of stone throwing range when they shot him. So far, his case has been allowed to proceed. If he prevails, it will extend the protections of our Constitution just a little farther - a bullet's distance from the border instead of the actual border.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Et tu, Danger? "Diverse" doesn't have to relate to skin color. That's one way to use the word. But I happen to believe that the Finns, the Norwegians, the Dutch, the Irish, the Czechs, the Hungarians, the Spaniards, and the Russians (to name just a few) make up quite a diverse crowd. Within those nations are hundreds of even smaller diverse factions and ethnic groups. Some of them even hate each other in that good old nationalistic kind of way that goes beyond nations. It's why the Catalans and the Basques have agitated for independence, and why most Italians south of Rome think unification was subjugation, and why in Belgium you're a Fleming or a Walloon. Ever eaten a Cornish hen?

White people are not a monolith. (Same goes for "Africa" but that's another thread.) Okay, I rope-a-doped you into that one, I admit.

As for rights, we disagree. But let's pretend they are real. If they are, they are given to us by our creator, not granted to us by another person. They can be infringed upon by people, sure. And they can be defended. In the end, they don't do you much good if you're dead. At the point of a bayonet, you have a choice. You can fight or surrender. The man on the other end of that bayonet doesn't have to recognize your right to anything.

What we are really talking about is relying on others (government in this case) for protection. I see that a lot around here. If you are relying on Uncle Sam or any other mafia, you are not truly free.

1. Diversity means chasing down the last white person. At least that is how it is being applied, regardless of how YOU define it.

2. Based on the above, ALL white nations you mention are under assault with the intention of annihilating them (Except Russia, which refuses the poz and thus must be destroyed militarily).

3. However, each of those white nation tribes you mention ALSO have the right to self-determination.

4. You didn't rope a dope $hit. You tried to peel the onion down a layer to National level and I soundly trounced your argument there too.

At the end of the day, you can throw down any and every definition you want, but the right to self-determinations by race and nations is absolute.

To deny that to any people is to subjugate them. Refusing to be subjugated does not equal "supremacy".

Last edited:

Danger

Master Don Juan
US courts have repeatedly ruled that rights afforded under the us constitution protect all people within this country, regardless of how they got here. There is a new case brought by the family of a mexican boy, age 12 or so, who was killed by us border patrol who fired across the border, and basically murdered the kid. They cant even say he was throwing rocks and it was self defense, because he was far out of stone throwing range when they shot him. So far, his case has been allowed to proceed. If he prevails, it will extend the protections of our Constitution just a little farther - a bullet's distance from the border instead of the actual border.

You sure about that???

https://truthfeed.com/breaking-cour...t-have-constitutional-rights-of-review/66464/

samspade

Master Don Juan
1. Diversity means chasing down the last white person. At least tgat is how it is being applied, regardless of how YOU define it.

2. Based on the above, ALL white nations you mention are under assault with the intention of annihilating them (Except Russia, which refuses the poz and thus must be destroyed militarily).

3. However, each of those white tribes you mention have the right to self-determination.

4. You didn't rope a dope $hit. You tried to peel the onion down a layer to National level and I soundly trounced your argument there too.

At the end of the day, you can throw down any and every definition you want, but the right to self-determinations by race and nations is absolute.

To deny that to any people is to subjugate them. Refusing to be subjugated does not equal "supremacy".
If you don't think the various nations of Europe are diverse, look again. You are allowing "diversity" to be defined for you by leftists. But that's semantics. Even the white people in the US are different from each other in many ways.

As for your points on rights, if that's what you believe, okay then. I didn't use the word "supremacy." Anyway, we disagree. I'm not the run-to-government-for-protection type, but to each his own.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
If you don't think the various nations of Europe are diverse, look again. You are allowing "diversity" to be defined for you by leftists. But that's semantics. Even the white people in the US are different from each other in many ways.

As for your points on rights, if that's what you believe, okay then. I didn't use the word "supremacy." Anyway, we disagree. I'm not the run-to-government-for-protection type, but to each his own.

1. If you think I said they are not diverse, then you did not comprehend what I said.

2. You may not use the supremacy word, but leftists use it to deny both white self-determination and national self-determination within white countries.

3. The point of Government IS to protect their people. And that includes blocking invasion by caravan after caravan.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Getting your head blown off....at age 12... by a border patrol agent who did it for fun and thought he could get away with it is a wee bit different fact pattern.
My reply was to your fake statement on what courts are deciding.

Courts are not universally deciding what your fake news says they are.

Fake news has been using Cialdini's Influence techniques to shape opinions, just the way us PUAs use it in the field.

One of those techniques is to say "everyone is blah blah blah...".

2. Who gives a $hit what the caravan thinks. They have no right to enter this Nation.
Nope, no right to come in the manner in which they are attempting to do. But if they want to come in legally, they are welcome.

Hypothetically speaking, for those who think our borders should be wide open, I ask this: Would you be Ok with letting folks cross the border ilegally and come stay at your house rent free? Eat your food? Sleep under the same roof as your wife and kids? Be in your home with your wives and kids while you are out working. Being in your home enjoying your TV Internnet etc. when you are working and wish you were home? If you would truly be OK with this scenerio, and be willing to host some of these people in your home free of charge, then nobody should ever give you any grief about wanting them to come into our country. Because if your home isn't open to them, where are they going to go?