Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The brother of my plate and his wife dynamic

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to share a couple of stories that my plate told me about her brother and his wife. My plate told me this woman has been crazy, one time she called the cops on him to arrest him in front of their daughters (16 & 4), she was inflicting damage on herself telling the police it was him, their daughters told the police the dad didn't do anything. The got separated for about 8 months, then the woman was taking her daughter to clubs while he was living in a hotel.

He came back to the house cause he wanted to be 100% present and didn't want her daughter to be in a bad route. We have friends in common and the younger daughter presumably isn't his, but he's in love with her, and is raising her as his own. They're still together since that incident and the last story she told me was her wife broke the suspension system on his luxury car, it is an Audi A8 used, looked pretty new, I helped him getting it fixed. Then she told me when her brother came to ask her how she did it, pretty much she lied saying it was their daughter, and then she said that happened because he buys used cars, and his a cheap guy, that her husband friend bought a new car to her friend and he couldn't buy a new car.

They've been together since middle school, she was a virgin, and now he's there pretty much for their daughters, the guy is 6 ft, has his own restaurant, makes good money, not bad looking, in shape, he's an excellent father, he's 38 but looks young, she looks aged, fat and has never helped him in a restaurant. She has a hair saloon in his house and takes 2 clients per day, easy job.

His father was a deadbeat, never around and he's the most nice person you've ever meet, super helpful and calm. She was on paper the perfect TradCon virgin, that got married to a good guy and then that happened. Like in the Practical Female Psychology book states "A woman can be 99% of your misery or 99% of your happiness"

Sometimes I feel the need to talk red pill with him, and refer him to channels like Rich Cooper and Rationale Male, he listens to books and sometimes I want to share a couple of books with him, but at the same time I don't want to, cause I don't wanna be the guy red pilling him, because that's a sensitive topic and I know men have to look for help first.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a hair saloon in his house
This is the one career I consider a red flag. Female hair stylists bathe in Drama all day long. I think the same is true for estheticians (puzzy waxers).

He has made his choice. He is a refugee in a Civil war. Don't tell him to take up arms in a battle he is going to lose...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much distance. The brother of a plate, which means the connection between the two of you can be broken at any time. When it does, you leave with either the greatest blessing or the worst curse of his life. He's doing fine, no need to shake things up and mess up his life.

RP awareness is something a man needs to discover by himself. Mostly because of painful reasons. No bluepilled happy man will find AMS or who ever outta nowhere.

E.g he gets cheated on. Do you think its your fault for not making him Rp aware?

Being Captain save a Bro is almost equally bad as captain save a 304.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't redpill someone who isn't already looking for the truth, it'll just backfire on you. I know this from personal experience.

This is funny because the hot crazy matrix video specifically mentions hairdressers as women who are high on the crazy axis. All they do is gossip all day long.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't redpill someone who isn't already looking for the truth, it'll just backfire on you. I know this from personal experience.

This is funny because the hot crazy matrix video specifically mentions hairdressers as women who are high on the crazy axis. All they do is gossip all day long.

That's was funny AF . He does indeed mentioned hairdressers in the same breath as strippers...

Can you elaborate on the first paragraph and how it backfired?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. Tried to redpill a family member during a period of getting dumped for the 3rd time from a single mom. He acted like he accepted it. Only to get back with her again for her to dump him a 4th and final time. I warned him against taking her back, and he hasn't spoken to me since...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So he´s sucking it up for his daughters sake? One of them isnt his and the other is already a teen; most teens dont even want to spend time with their parents but she could be the exception.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks for him. He’s still young enough to make a change.

If it were me, I’d divorce the broad. Buy her out and keep it moving. He can recover in a few years. Seems like a hard working, straight up guy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A person has to want to change. Trying to convince or talk to a person who sees nothing wrong with how things are or unwilling to change will be pointless and will likely result in them resenting you for it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly it has been trying to even have a conversation that questions the mainstream narrative, it turns into heated arguments or eyerolls. I've tried pointing people to redpill content, but they either never watched/listened/read it or never mentioned anything about it. And it doesn't have to be related to dating or women, the same thing is true for political redpill as well. I find the latter to be a better and more insidious example of the same behavior.

I find that the overwhelming majority of people are almost allergic to the truth if it breaks any of their beliefs. Their egos can't handle the cognitive dissonance. At best they will ignore the information, at worst they'll start attacking you or pretend that you no longer exist.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I have tried to red pill friends , theyre so hardwired to be whiteknight cucks, they will presume you hate women because you know female nature.

the other time I tried helping a mate who was dumped and feeling down, I told him exactly how she would behave in DM etc and how he should respond to her breadcrumbs.

His reply "Shes doing exactly what you said she would , youre fcking her arent you?"

:rofl: :rofl:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's unfortunate how complicated adding kids to the mix can make things. My friend is in a similar situation and there's nothing I can do to help him.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I have tried to red pill friends , theyre so hardwired to be whiteknight cucks, they will presume you hate women because you know female nature.

the other time I tried helping a mate who was dumped and feeling down, I told him exactly how she would behave in DM etc and how he should respond to her breadcrumbs.

His reply "Shes doing exactly what you said she would , youre fcking her arent you?"

:rofl: :rofl:
I think @Pedrito0906 is on to something with this thread. Now it's about the brother from a plate ,but it could also be about any man close to you; colleague, brother, friend, friend from friend, father uncle neighbor.

The question should/ could be something like;

When is it appropriate to share RP knowledge with other men and how? And when you shouldn't do it).

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @Pedrito0906 is on to something with this thread. Now it's about the brother from a plate ,but it could also be about any man close to you; colleague, brother, friend, friend from friend, father uncle neighbor.

When is it appropriate to share RP knowledge with other men and how? And when you shouldn't do it).
It's kind of a fight club rules situation. Unless someone is already talking about it, the best you can do is be cryptic or subtle and guide them towards the truth.

People MUST have the option to make up their own minds if they're going to be open to new information.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is the one career I consider a red flag. Female hair stylists bathe in Drama all day long. I think the same is true for estheticians (puzzy waxers).
Add dog groomers to this list too. Drama city.

logicallefty

Reaction score

IMO You have to break red pill feedback to most guys very delicately. Give them a little. See how they take it. You never want to call it red pill until you know they get it and appreciate it. If they question it too much and push back sometimes i say “Well, all i know is that i am in an online mens group with tens of thousands of men from all over the world, and this is what they are saying. Take it or leave it.”

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A former friend of mine discovered TRP after noticing my lifestyle and mindshift. I did not push him towards it. At this point he was unhappy in a 14 year old realtionship, married with two kids.
He abandoned and neglected his family in the most coward and shady way I ever saw.
No honor, no pride. I lost respect for this guy completely.

It's very dependable on the persons character and the actual situation, in regards to what he does with RP knowledge.
I will never ever lead someone in the direction of the manosphere and RP after seeing this mess.
When you discover the community when you're in a bad place, it can lead to more harm then good.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A former friend of mine discovered TRP after noticing my lifestyle and mindshift. I did not push him towards it. At this point he was unhappy in a 14 year old realtionship, married with two kids.
He abandoned and neglected his family in the most coward and shady way I ever saw.
No honor, no pride. I lost respect for this guy completely.

It's very dependable on the persons character and the actual situation, in regards to what he does with RP knowledge.
I will never ever lead someone in the direction of the manosphere and RP after seeing this mess.
When you discover the community when you're in a bad place, it can lead to more harm then good.
Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-1047403844.jpg

Great point.

When a man decides (unconsciously) to be bluepilled, its a decision he makes for a long(er) period of time.

You buying a house or whatever with a woman already is a bluepilled decision. Or starting a family ect. You might not be able to switch overnight.

Tbh, we can see the content RP creators make seems infinite. What at least to some point shows that "game" is way deeper than the average bluepilled man thinks.

It's like you graduated university and try to explain what you did to a 5 year old kid. on the other hand it's like you present someone with this choice; You can either stay bluepilled and live your life within the known,safe boundaries. Or you break out, but there is no guaranty things will be better,maybe just more bitter.

You can spit RP to a bluepilled dude and push him right into the blackpill...