Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the blame game...

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys have seen my prior posts. now i did get back with that girl, but recently broke up. she had the upper hand thru out the relationship (i was being a wussy) and she walked all over me and me feel deep down inside like sh!t.

somehow or another, she's twisted all her behavior as normal or trying to rationalize (sp) it. but the things i did (lately, stopped acting like a ho), i destroyed her life and was a horrible person. she stated that nothing will ever go right in my life because of all the horrible things i did to her (i had an engagement ring in lay away and took it out-one day she said i was a loser and we're gonna go our separate ways-i took the ring back).

have you guys ever got that-nothing ever is gonna go right for you speech.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had an ex gf give me a similar speech right after we broke up and she found out I had quickly moved on to another girl.

I tried to get her back but I was a "lying, untrustworthy, insensitive, selfish, a$$hole." in her eyes. She let me have it and made me feel like shyt!!!

I found out about a year later that she had been cheating on me for quite some time with another dude.

You've shown her that you'll no longer allow her to walk all over you. That hurts her. She's lost her loyal subject. And that is why she says those things to you.

Forget her man. Its childish bs. In the years to come you'll see it just isn't worth your time.

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
doooood!

that's what the fvck i've been trying to figure out. someone finally put that sh!t into words. your dead on.

she has to know all the effed up sh!t she has said and done to me over the last two years. i always come back crawling like a ho. i've cried, begged, drank, called, pleaded, bought crap, and totally lost dignity.

stopped doing that sh!t recently and now i'm horrible.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did get that, you know what it was immature of her and really quite hurtful but it forced me to take an honest look at myself and my behavior. I am a better person for it. Take back your dignity and leave her be.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was ready to give you that speech for a long time. But you begged her to forgive you before she could get to the end of it previously. She is using it to try to re-engage you. Discussing this with her will not lead to positive outcomes.

As Comote said:

Take back your dignity and leave her be.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad about your behavior, a lot of us have been though what you're going through Mongoose. As a few of the other guys told you, nothing good will come of this relationship that you're in, therefore you need to leave her alone.

Let me tell you what I've learned about rejection over the years from chicks in one simple sentence:

REJECTION IS PROTECTION

.....And who is she protecting you from?? HERSELF!!!!

I've been through this shyt too. I was dating (when I was 19 thru 21 years old) a chick who also had the upper hand in the relationship and I was also being a wussy. I always spent my energy trying to "make things work" and being the nice guy in the relationship. She later got accepted to graduate school in Washington DC and stopped calling me, or when I did talk to her, she would tell me to call back numerous times, and when I asked her what was up with her change in behavior and she would argue with me. I mean it was crazy--she even wanted us to get engaged and when I didnt want to do that due to the behavior that she showed me throughout the relationship, she even twisted that around on me and tried to make me feel guilty about that and like an idiot I was apologizing to her.--But I didnt get engaged to her. Thank God! We finally broke up in March 1995 and I havent heard from her since.

Now move up to April 2004, I get a call from a female friend who is a mutual friend of me and the ex girlfriend and Do you know where she's been at?? THE FVCKIN MENTAL HOSPITAL!!!! She has borderline personality disorder and from some other things that the mutual friend described to me sounds like she's a drug addict as well (ie: borrowing money $20, $40, $60 at a time) and gone for days and weeks at a time.

So what I'm trying to say is cut your losses and consider her rejection a blessing and move on, she's protecting you and whenever you keep going back to her, you're allowing her to fvck you without the grease over and over again, and she knows it.

Get away from her. Whenever a woman rejects you, she's doing you a favor.

REJECTION IS PROTECTION!!!!

:D :D