Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The best way for the average man to get women is lie your ass off"...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone just gave this advice on a podcast I listen to.

He said most modern women have a ridiculous set of expectations for potential partners so the easiest way to win is just lie lie lie

He said say you are a doctor, get a rental car on weekends, act like you are something you aren't, then bounce as soon as she starts asking too many questions lol

Any thoughts?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He said most modern women have a ridiculous set of expectations for potential partners so the easiest way to win is just lie lie lie

He said say you are a doctor, get a rental car on weekends, act like you are something you aren't, then bounce as soon as she starts asking too many questions lol

Any thoughts?
Most of em do want to hear what they want to hear.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your mindset is right that it’s only a short term strategy, as truth Always surfaces and when it does a man just looks like a scam…
Back the days, we called these guys : "players"

They would do anything / tell anything to seduce than pump and dumb.

If you looking for anything serious with a girl... Being a player Aint a good idea beside if you have to lie to bed a woman..

What does it says about you?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
""The best way for the average man to get women is lie your ass off"..."

This is great advice...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely not. Don't lie your ass off, do a little lying, but stay genuine while lying. Women like genuine men unless they have sh1tty low paying jobs and have nothing going on in their lives.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fall into the trap of thinking women want honesty, truth and logic. Women could not give a shyt about any of that. Give them fantasy and leave space for imagination.

I"m not saying turning into a con man is the way to go but all is fair in love and war.

Women don't want to hear the truth, literally would rather hear a lie.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Any thoughts?

problem with lying about job is that they expect u to have good car and place. what if you have no car or bad car or bad place or no place?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fall into the trap of thinking women want honesty, truth and logic. Women could not give a shyt about any of that. Give them fantasy and leave space for imagination.

I"m not saying turning into a con man is the way to go but all is fair in love and war.

Women don't want to hear the truth, literally would rather hear a lie.
nah ,they want to heard what they want, be it a lie or truth, question is are you willing to feed her that or not, remember most guys on friendzone do this, jsut tell nice things to her, and we know how that goes well for then

that is kinda the basic for any dealing with people, people lie and the reason for it is because it works, and give less trouble then telling the truth, is easier you nod and agree with a idiot who is paying you(a boss or client) then telling him to shut up and lose that income,

the only thing you have to think is, what is you will get doing so? you can make you look better and with a lot more going on then just to lie about it, remeber the hamster wheel people say? you can be a dude who only goes home to work and spend weekends sleeping, but as long you make her think you have a lot more going on, she will think you are a mystery, and you will get the same thing without lying, you said nothing about such and she was the one who though of it, with means it will get her a lot faster then any lie you can come up with

problem with lying about job is that they expect u to have good car and place. what if you have no car or bad car or bad place or no place?
I don't know about you, but first I don't bother with bringing woman to my home, hell I prefer she never know where I live, a lot more easier for me

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you forget your Game 101 lessons? Deflect, make jokes, but don't get bogged down in this kind of crap, and don't lie earnestly.

When she asks what you do, you can say "I'm an ER surgeon at the Mayo Clinic, in fact I'm on call right now" with a shyt eating grin on your face, for instance. Or, "I'm an astronaut, tomorrow's the big day." Or go the other route and say you're a carpenter/religious activist looking for work.

If she asks what you drive, same thing. Either it's a suped up Alpha Romeo ("but it's in the shop for a few weeks while MI6 adds some new features") or a sweet AMC Gremlin with AM and FM radio.

Don't take it so seriously.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Here lies the problem (no pun intended):

You arent just lying to those women, you're also lying to yourself. Its nothing more than a cover up for your own lack of confidence and owning who you are if you must temporarily act like someone you are not.

Instead of taking steps of action to better yourself, which has amazing long term benefits, lying is a lazy man's short term escape from reality.

If you dont like your reality, change it. Whats the best time to start? Right now. Where is the best time to start? Right here.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They would rather hear "Yeah I believe in magic and horoscopes and ghosts and easter bunnies" knowing full well your a flat out athiest than to ever hear the truth.

just my experience.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The car is at the garage. The house, er, mansion is out for repairs. I'm just staying at this spot behind the dumpster until it's fixed.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The car is at the garage. The house, er, mansion is out for repairs. I'm just staying at this spot behind the dumpster until it's fixed.
For men who do get away this, much can be learned from them. He and the girl both know he is lying, but neither party cares.

Just remember fellas, high value is high value, despite the words he chooses. He can say anything (outside of insult) and still achieve the same result.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, for men who do get away this, much can be learned from them. He and the girl both know he is lying, but neither party cares.
I've often said I had a friend who lied to women constantly, to impress. I always got the impression that they saw right through his lies. But he was cute and charming, so they overlooked it. Better to be a charming liar than be boring, I guess. But I never thought he needed to lie because girls would like him anyway.