Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Beer Thread (Vote Now!)

Does Beer Help You Close?

• Beer is God! All Hail Beer!

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • It's gotten me laid more times than Hue Heffner!

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • They never suspect it, and then it hits them! Beer!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beer has worked, but not every time!

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • I've tried beer, it worked once!

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Beer failed me... Perhaps I should try a different brand!

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Beer? It's ruined many good nights!

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I'd choose piss over beer!

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you like beer? Does it improve or hinder your game? Has it gotten you laid? Tell one, tell all...

Reaction score
yes i like beer but i prefer liquor. anyways i dont understand your question : does it hinder your game ?

does it hinder my game when in drinking or when their drinking?

well to anwser both 1. when at a club i prefer not to drink heavily it does hinder my game plus you look like a jack ass trying to hit the ladies up buzzed 2. if they are buzzed up and not me that gives me more of a chance to hit it .

i prefer to appear to be drinking to fit in .

AND YES IVE GOTTEN LAID TWICE WHEN THEY ARE MORE LIQUERED UP THAN ME ITS A STRAGETY I USE.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love beer. I'm in a fraternity, and beer is my best friend every saturday night. I go to a party and I'm not worried about getting chicks, or even getting laid, my one and only concern is to get so drunk that I don't remember it the next day.

Why is this good? you ask, because as long as you aren't an abnoxious drunk, or violent drunk. it actually will help you with your game. this is for 2 reasons which I'll now explain.

1. The beer curve-The beer curve is that point of blissful inebriation in which your ability to play games and sports is enhanced beyond your natural ability. Not drunk enough, nothing, too drunk nothing, you have to find that point of drunkenness where you can do and say things with total confidence and not be scared of losing/rejection. Trust me, the beer curve has allowed me to win many games of darts, pool, and softball. Beer is the all purpose, all natural, sport enhancing drug.

2. Drunkenness-usually at a party, bar, club, and I start getting drunk, everyone else is also getting drunk. If everyone's drunk, I can be as stupid as I want, and not worry about people remembering it. Why should people make fun of you for doing stupid s*** when they're doing stupid s*** themselves.

I usually spend the first part of a party looking at the chicks as they come in all the while consuming beverages. Then after I start feeling it, usually around 4-5 beers, (depending on how fast I was drinking), I'll start going around and meeting all the people at the party, making sure they're having a good time, make sure they don't need anything, etc. This usually has good results.

My best c+f drunken response is when a girl says something along the lines of "wow, I'm getting pretty drunk, I normally don't drink this much." My natural response is to quote my special drinking rule: "If you can still say inebriated, you haven't had enough to drink and need to drink more." Mind you I'm not trying to get these girls drunk just so I can pick them up. If people start getting too drunk, I'll cut them off myself. (by the way I define too drunk as not being able to stand up/stay awake. as long as you can carry on a convo, and say inebriated, you're good to keep drinking :).) More than anything alcohol removes fear, at least for me, and I'm not afraid to talk to that totally hot chick, and more importantly I'm not worried about making an ass of myself.

In closing, Beer, and alcohol in general is good for exhuding that ever elusive confidence, and more importantly training your mind to stop being afraid while sober.

I apologize for the longness of this post. Peace.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i prefer few straight shots of vodka, but since i'm underage, gotta do that before i go out :( . Stupid laws.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question should be rephrased then to: "When you have introduced beer into the situation, has it helped you get laid or caused a problem getting laid?"

Tell your stories.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before Freshers Week at University I never believed so much in the power of alcohol, lol...

Seriously, the time was beautiful... roll on Freshers Week 2003

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is an age question as much as anything else....I'm 22, people who go out to bars and clubs go to get hammered and have a good time...Overall it doesn't hamper my game...Either it kills my inhibitions and I'll pull off something ridulous, or i'll get hugely rejected, but it doesn't matter anyways, I'm just out having a good time...

I'd feel alcohol would hamper my game if I was sitting at a bar, refusing to get a drink because I'm nervous if a chick I like comes by, I'll want her to see me sober...Thats ridiculous...What chick goes to a bar to meet a sober guy...

For the older fellas, I can't say with conviction (I'm just a young punk in your eyes), but I'm guessing the ladies are looking for a guy with stability, which isn't easy to portray if your upside down on your barstool...There are exceptions to all rules, but my suggestion is...

Go out and have fun on your terms, whether drinking or not, If your having fun in YOUR element, girls notice...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing: Beer is good.
I mean the taste here.

ReD MaFiA,
heh, same goes for me.
I'm underage too, but lil under 3 months and I can have it legally :D

Ahh, beer.
I had 15 free ones last friday. :p
Thanks to a recent "job".

To the point:
Beer (or alcohol generally) helps me every time I go out and drink.
The secret is balance. You don't drink, your chances are equal or less, too much you are banging your head to the nearest wall.

1. Get to know what your limits are.
As you may know it's really hard to see when you had too much.
Make a test next time. This is not a macho test. Drink as many beers as it is required to give you that good, confident and fun feeling. Drink only one more at max. Then next day try to analyze, if you did have fun and was the amount enough for you..

2. Relax and have fun!
Thats the main reason you are out there. At least it should. When you know what your limits are you don't wake up in hang-over next morning having weird flashbacks where you make out with an ugly warpig.

With hard but pleasant training I have found my limits and I know the feeling EARLY when I've had enough.
Usually at parties and such I drink all the beer or whatever I drink that night fast. I try to drink all I have in half hours.
One good meter to this is dancing. If I can't dance properly I've had enough.

Oh, with my drink-fast-and-little tactique alcohol may burn away too fast. It's good to have some re-inforcement then.
But I've never carried some extra because of that. I can stuck in that fun stage the rest of the night once I catch it.

Like one parties I were recently:
I drank only the limited amount and got the good feeling, enjoyed an cigar, danced and made out with a girl. When we were dancing my head got fully sober
Dancing and making out. Okay, she got to go.
It was late.
But I didn't care
I swithced my dancing gear on and made out with another hottie. I didn't had any drinks anymore when I got sober but I was able to keep that good feeling I had.
I'm sure if that house would had been slightly differend I would had got laid with either one of these girls. Or even both.

Well, try my style if you like.
Main thing is still having fun.

Gosh, what a long post full of shiet.:rolleyes:

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I love beer. I'm an Irishman from South Boston.

As far as my game, I'm at my best between 1 and 3 beers. If I want to get laid, I cut off at 3. If I want to get wasted, I go all out. It's all about objectives.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
NOT2MUCH

I usually have a can or 2 no more because

1 if i drink i get worse at talking to women

2 I find its harder to get errection if im drunk (not that that has mattered in the PAST)

3 women are more impressed by me not drinking so i carry a bottle of water round also

4 If i drink too much alchol then i find that i just wanna get drunk and forget about women.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink to get drunk and have fun. When I'm drunk and hitting on a girl, she's also drunk. That's just how these parties go.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
I drink to get drunk and have fun. When I'm drunk and hitting on a girl, she's also drunk. That's just how these parties go.

There are many girls who don't even drink or are really careful and drink little.

Yes, if you are hitting the ladies I think best option is to drink just a few beers so it just goes to your head. Then you should be at your best.