Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Art of Car Mackin'

Da-vonz

Reaction score
Car mackin' is one of the easiest way to talk to a woman. Whenever you see someone who you find attractive walking down the street. Stop the car and talk to her.

It takes very little effort because you don't have to get out of the car and walk anywhere. It's not even necessary to put on your best clothes and shoes because the only thing that person sees is a warm smile and a nice car.

Right now, its wintertime and no one is really outside walking, unless it’s a really short distance. If you see a phat honey walking down the street, make sure it is SAFE and STOP THE CAR! The worst thing that could happen is that she says no or ignores you. Either way, she is still outside in the cold walking and you have the last laugh.

Spring and summer are the best times to go car mackin'. In the summer times, there are many good lookin' girls walking to the mall or just outside chillin'.

The beauty of car mackin' is its efficiency. If one girl says "no", you have a quicker getaway than on foot and you can cover a whole neighborhood of girls in a matter of minutes, depending on its size.

There are disadvantages to car mackin'. Let's presume you have friend in the passenger seat. He is in an easier position to talk to people that you are. I suggest taking turns being the driver, just to keep things fair.

There is another disadvantage. It gets very boring during the wintertime when no one is outside and when it is late at night. The ideal times for car mackin' is in the afternoon, when there is light outside (So the girls can see that sexy smile of yours and not a dark mysterious shadow calling her over!).

Car mackin' is fun when you already have a pre-planed destination and one other person inside of the car (for conversation purposes). It should be a thing to do on the side, not the only thing to do. Trust me, you'll end up burning a lot of gas and wasting valuable time.

Here are some of my favorite places to car mack.
*Outside of a mall
*Bus stops
*Supermarkets
*Neighborhood events or concerts
*Fast food drive thru place
*Outside of a club or school
*Where ever the hell girls are!

Let me explain the Fast Food places. Many times, there will be a cute girl working at the window. Its quite easy to flirt with her there because she has to talk to you and she already sees your charming smile and nice ride. The best part it getting free food from them and a telephone number.

Here are some extra tips. It helps a lot to have, at least, a clean car looking car. Do not keep driving around the same area at a give time. If a girl is loud at a bus stop, it would not to be too smart to try to mack to the other group of girls who saw the whole thing happen, unless you really want to try. After all, you never know. Also, do not horn the horn to get their attention. It makes you look like an idiot and draws a lot of unnecessary attention.

-Da-vonz

------------------
-When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME

-Don't talk about it, be about it!

TheBlackStar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Da-Vonnz great post. One thing to warn you other Dj's about.

Car macking can be fun, but don't abuse it! The last thing you want is to have the repuatation of the pathetic guy who can only mack from his car.
It is refreshing to know that you can mack in and outside of your ca. Make sure to keep that confidence up. If she ignore's you remember there are millions of other girls outthere ready to drool all over you.

-TheBlackStar

"If you think, you will be it"