The answer to most of you women problems is.........

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you have trouble getting the ball rolling? My current lifestyle and job does not bring me in contact with many/ young women. I can approach women during the day but the cold approach brings a lot of flakes. I have tried night game but I am really new to the bar scene and I dont favor dancing. Social circle diminished over the years while I worked my fiance situation which has greatly improved.
Getting my self started again feels like staring a 10 year old lawnmower with a rip cord.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you have trouble getting the ball rolling? My current lifestyle and job does not bring me in contact with many/ young women. I can approach women during the day but the cold approach brings a lot of flakes. I have tried night game but I am really new to the bar scene and I dont favor dancing. Social circle diminished over the years while I worked my fiance situation which has greatly improved.
Getting my self started again feels like staring a 10 year old lawnmower with a rip cord.
Ain’t nothing to it but to do it.
Begin as soon as you can so in the next months you’ll yield the results you want. Look at it this way, if you don’t start improving now, 1 year down the line you’ll be in a worse place than you are today and it will be that much harder. You have to start one some point, so take action now

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
For night game, step one is becoming very comfortable at the venue. Even if you don't dance, find a bar or club where you like the music and atmosphere. Enjoy the music, have a drink and chat with the bartender. Become a regular. Then you can very soon move on to talking to chicks in your proximity.

Feeling out of place (or new/green or rusty) AND approach anxiety is too much. Fix the first one first.

Last edited: