The all natural diet

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling amazing and want to kee this momentum up. I have decided after this ground beef package I made to strictly keep my proteins to eggs Salmonn and Greek yogurt. I also eliminate anything g that isn’t from Mother Earth. Just finished my tub of bcaa which has lake blue #40 and sucralose. After fasting and drinking purely that, I just get “off”. No mas. One life one body. Need to make the most of it. I will be posting here periodically to tell you how I feel to see if you should do the sameZ

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat only Whole Foods. I get it
I do hunt so I normally have elk in the freezer but I do eat grass fed beef. I’m an avid fly fisherman so I have plenty of fish to smoke.

Kotaix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paleo diet mostly here. eating some carbs is inevitable, but I try to keep it to a minimum and I already notice the weight loss

Sucralose is the devil's work: fvckin chlorinated sugar. I avoid it like the plague. I was just in chile on vacation and EVERYTHING has a "no added sugar" claim on it, but you look on the label and it's all packed with sucralose because they all have a sweet tooth they can't kick.

It's good for the stoic soul to have to cook your own food and follow a limiting diet. I'll have to get out hunting this year now that I have a rifle.

EyeOnThePrize

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your goals. If your concern is health then ideally you should have as varied a diet as possible to diversify your gut flora as much as you can.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You