Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ages of women a man chases throughout his life

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are most attracted to women their own age until they reach their late 20s. Then they figure, why would I take a late 20s gal, when I can get girls in their early 20s.

I am 41 and have ZERO interest in dating a woman my age. My targets are late 20s to mid 30s.

Here are brackets of mens ages and the ages of women he is interested in having a relationship with and what is realistic.

Men in high school are attracted to women younger, their own age and a few years older

Men in their early 20s: Same age women and slightly older

Men in mid 20s: Same age women and early 20s

Men in late 20s: Women in their early to mid 20s.

Men in early 30s: Women in their early 20s to late 20s.

Men in their mid 30s: Women in their mid 20s to late 20s.

Men in their late 30s: Women in their Mid 20s to early 30s.

Men in their early 40s: Women in their late 20s to mid 30s.

Men in their mid 40s: Women in their early 30s to late 30s.

Men in their late 40s: Women in their mid 30s to early 40s.

Men in their early 50s: Women in their late 30s to mid 40s.

Men in their mid 50s: Women in their late 30s to mid 40s

Men in their late 50s: Women in their early 40s to late 40s

Men in their early 60s: Women in their mid 40s to early 50s.

Men in their mid 60s: Women in their late 40s to mid 50s.

And so on....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell that older women in their 30s or more taste and smell different from younger ones, I can tell for sure that at least in my case I dont have the deep drive I have have with younger ones.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I can tell that older women in their 30s or more taste and smell different from younger ones, I can tell for sure that at least in my case I dont have the deep drive I have have with younger ones.
The more farther they are from 30 the more they taste and smell of a product that's reaching its expiry date.

From an emotional stand point it's the opposite. I'm guessing you enjoy older women's company, emotionally rather then physically.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more farther they are from 30 the more they taste and smell of a product that's reaching its expiry date.

From an emotional stand point it's the opposite. I'm guessing you enjoy older women's company, emotionally rather then physically.
I dont usually enjoy women company except a couple of hours most daily, not referring to sex only its just that they get heavy after a point for my taste, even a group meeting becomes a drag if you put gfs and wifes in the middle.

A simple poker game becomes a group therapy session where it takes 10 minutes of talking before throwing a card.
Let alone pick a place where to eat and proceed there if its a big mixed group.

Anyway agree on the connection between taste/smell and expiry date, clean fish doesnt smell as bad a 3 days one (any reference is casual).

Regarding older women to be more bearable than young ones, its not because they become mature in my opinion they just know the tolerance they may get is lower therefore restrain themselves.

Reactions: Von

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I dont usually enjoy women company except a couple of hours most daily, not referring to sex only its just that they get heavy after a point for my taste, even a group meeting becomes a drag if you put gfs and wifes in the middle.

A simple poker game becomes a group therapy session where it takes 10 minutes of talking before throwing a card.
Let alone pick a place where to eat and proceed there if its a big mixed group.

Anyway agree on the connection between taste/smell and expiry date, clean fish doesnt smell as bad a 3 days one (any reference is casual).

Regarding older women to be more bearable than young ones, its not because they become mature in my opinion they just know the tolerance they may get is lower therefore restrain themselves.
Nicely put and it's true too. LMAO!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advice_to_a_Friend_on_Choosing_a_Mistress
The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age of women I pursue will not change from now until the day I perish.

0-20 = Completely off limits.
21-24 = First Tier Booty Call
25-32 = Screening for procreation and wife status
33-38 = Second Tier Booty Call
39-49 = Only if no First or Second Tier Booty Calls in Rotation
50+ = Cordial or professional relationships only. Unless she's Angela Bassett.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets you hard is your business. And all the guys on this thread have put in the work so they have game well past the average schmuck.

But to sound a note of realism. Most guys end up with a girl 0-5 years younger than them. And dating a chick more than 10 years younger than you is unlikely to last long. Unless you're the mythical tatted buffed millionaire

That s for LTRs. If you just want to get it wet go for the best you can get on the night

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my early 30s, Im already unable to have a satisfactory sex session with a girl my age.

I had plenty of girls in their early 20s even in my late 20s and I can tell you that they smell and taste different than older girls, even my d1ck has a different reaction.

I dont consider for anything intimate women above 35, its not my choice its just my instict and deeper brain taking over.

I tried to have sex with girls my age but no sign of wild libido, only the minimum to have an erection and do it...even after I cvm it takes forever to be ready again while with younger ones only a couple of minutes.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets you hard is your business. And all the guys on this thread have put in the work so they have game well past the average schmuck.

But to sound a note of realism. Most guys end up with a girl 0-5 years younger than them. And dating a chick more than 10 years younger than you is unlikely to last long. Unless you're the mythical tatted buffed millionaire

That s for LTRs. If you just want to get it wet go for the best you can get on the night
I agree mostly, but most guys on their 2nd marriage end up with a woman 10+ years younger.

I hope I don't end up with a woman 0-5 years younger, I'm 41 and alot of women hit the wall at 35.

Late 20s with no kids is ideal!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my early 30s, Im already unable to have a satisfactory sex session with a girl my age.

I had plenty of girls in their early 20s even in my late 20s and I can tell you that they smell and taste different than older girls, even my d1ck has a different reaction.

I dont consider for anything intimate women above 35, its not my choice its just my instict and deeper brain taking over.

I tried to have sex with girls my age but no sign of wild libido, only the minimum to have an erection and do it...even after I cvm it takes forever to be ready again while with younger ones only a couple of minutes.
The last time I boned a chick in her early 20s when I was around 28 (13 years ago) and the sex wasn't that good.

At 41, hooked up with a 21 year old, no sex....but it probably wouldn't have been that good anyway since she just layed there.

How is sex with an early 20s chick that much better?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Im 38 and got to say i almost never find any above 33 attractive, did not start dating since recent seperation.
Time will tell whats ill be scoring with.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 38 and got to say i almost never find any above 33 attractive, did not start dating since recent seperation.
Time will tell whats ill be scoring with.
totally agree with this.I married a 35 yr old and I was 34, separated now for a good while but since the red pill and leaving her its unreal that I get attention from the 20s ...interesting that its because your mind was so cucked in the Disney world without realising it, the 20s see your value that you weren't telegraphing before.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree with this.I married a 35 yr old and I was 34, separated now for a good while but since the red pill and leaving her its unreal that I get attention from the 20s ...interesting that its because your mind was so cucked in the Disney world without realising it, the 20s see your value that you weren't telegraphing before.
You know i kind of feel the same
Idk if its in my head or not, i know im not bad looking, i do dress better and have regular haircuts since single.
Still im wondering.....
Will start going out and dating soon i guess ill see then

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time I boned a chick in her early 20s when I was around 28 (13 years ago) and the sex wasn't that good.

At 41, hooked up with a 21 year old, no sex....but it probably wouldn't have been that good anyway since she just layed there.

How is sex with an early 20s chick that much better?
Its hard to say I guess its an instinctual thing, their fertility and youth turns on certain parts of my brain and I get more excited overall.

The only thing good of older women is that their desperation pushes them hard to do their best to give pleasure to the them to have him stick around, I see no other pro.

I surely dont believe that bullsh1t that "experienced" women know better how to give pleasure...its me sticking my d1ck inside them not them dancing in the clouds, plus banging something precious and in demand gives me even more satisfaction just like the fact to know that we banging cause of physical attraction instead of needs to pair.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to say I guess its an instinctual thing, their fertility and youth turns on certain parts of my brain and I get more excited overall.
Full of crap. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Instinct is to chase ass, boobs, and a nice pair of legs. Your brain is telling you go young because you associate pulling young women with your own self worth. Let’s not confuse this with anything else.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Full of crap. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Instinct is to chase ass, boobs, and a nice pair of legs. Your brain is telling you go young because you associate pulling young women with your own self worth. Let’s not confuse this with anything else.
Biological instinct is to chase youth in a woman.

Anything else is pure feminine imperative programing that stuck inside your brain.