Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Advantage of Mankind

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans have something that no other organism on this planet is known to have.

They have the ability to communicate and analyze thoughts and feelings. This ability has allowed humans to create written cummunication like letters and oral communication like conversation. This is an advantage to humans. This power is what makes you different from your dog. Your dog can't write this nor can your dog read.

It is a strange habit that some people don't use this ability to the full extent.

Let's look at a relationship with minimal oral communication: She smiles at you, she laughs with you and she is happy when she sees you.

But consider a relationship that uses human communication ability: She smiles at you, she laughs with you, she talks with you, you compliment her, you joke around, you make her feel wonderful about herself, she comes back to you for more.

So, communication such as conversation, complimenting and joking are going to get you very far. Of course just communication through body language and eye contact(two seperate things) might get you somewhere but a true, genuine relationship - in human terms - can only be acheived through communication such as conversation, joking and complimenting.

If your relationship isn't really going anywhere and she doesn't have the "I miss him" attitude or "I wish he could be here" attitude, the solution is conversation, joking and complimenting. You will be surprised at the power that you have had since you could talk. It is tremendous.

I have drawn these conclusions from my own experiences as well as with the help of some others on this site.