Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 80's and the 90's

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have posted this before in the Discussion Forum but I thought I put it here.

There are so many people out there worrying about such things as approaching the other person to talk or something like that. When we were kids we would go up to a person and talk to them. Without ever being worried. We got positive responses because we were confident when we did this.

Years later puberty comes knocking at your door. It helps build you a full grown body but it practically destroys all the child-qualities you once had. The qualities that made it easier for you to get what you wanted.

It is hard to find those qualities again under the layer of pain you've suffered. So look at what you want to get out of life and take it. Do not let your image of being an adult guide you.

So approach the other person and have fun doing it and show that (smiling, "being naughty", being enthousiastic, radiating energy, showing genuine interest in who the other person is/what he or she does.)

Look at the other person like children do. Straight in the other person's eye and don't be afraid to look in them. Look in them and make your presence known.

Don't be afraid to touch the other person. Children are not afraid of doing it. Children also don't touch sexually.

When you are with the other person make your time with him/her something that cannot be forgotten. Like two kids playing and having fun. It doesn't matter how small or how simple the game is as long as you are both having fun with it.

Children are full of hope and fantasy. Full of creativity. Explore yours.

Children take everything lightly. They can even play their games in the line of fire during wartime. Be like that; always play and have fun.

When we were kids we took everything lightly and were too innocent to ask "why did that happen to me?" Instead we learned from our mistakes and forgot about the incident.

No depressions. No worries.

Getting older we forgot about what we were capable of. We forgot to have fun. We ended up as insecure beings who only have fun now and then... when reminded to do so.

Be a kid. Discover again what you've lost.

Children are miracles. No doubt about it. This means we were once miracles ourselves...

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm so glad i never grew up. i'm the most immature lad around. guys think it's stupid and girls think it's cute. whatever works... as long as i'm having fun who cares.

the 80's rocked by the way.

Bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
pogs
cross colors clothes
la gear and british knights( bk's were banned from school cause they stood for blood killer)
red radio flyer
scooters
michael jordan was god
air jordan shoes
street fighter and mortal kombat
Corey Feldman movies ( goonies, stand by me, the lost boys)
Bo Knows
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
T and C surf
MC Hammer
eat my shorts
Karate Kid
The Fat Boys...one of the great hip hop groups...hahha

ok thats enough, good post. So many people are so uptight, where are the laughs and smiles? A good reason why it is better to have action dates and have tons of fun instead of dinner and a flick

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man.

I guess it just goes to show that people grow up and never realize that the things that really make life sweet they had it within all along but they've forgotten.