Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 80%

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's orgasm is more mental than physical. Not saying it can't be, just pointing out that they are attracted in ways differently than men.
Yeah this -- funny how at the start and middle of my recent FWB/non commital relationship, she would 'orgasm' a lot - and magically when she is interested in this new alpha branch she 'never orgasmed with me'. hmmm

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're describing perfectly about men having lower standards(disguised as variety). Everything you tell could be shifted to a woman, but she usually does not do that because she is "picky"... with higher standards.
I guess it's all in the way you look at it. I see it more as women being more universally appealing, even the average ones. They are the ones who carry body types that signal men to love, protect, or mate with them. You see it as men having lower standards, I see it as men being less universally attractive. Men are built for action and building, women are built to seduce. IMO.

I have always been good at figuring out what makes people tick and connecting thru that.
Do you have an "F" in your personality type? IIRC, people with the F are more empathic.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this -- funny how at the start and middle of my recent FWB/non commital relationship, she would 'orgasm' a lot - and magically when she is interested in this new alpha branch she 'never orgasmed with me'. hmmm
perceptive. that is an easy measure to know. and you also seem to know what it means. when that happens and you don't see the guy, look harder.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the "60% of women are attractive" idea. This is just an anecdote, but I went to the pharmacy today and there were four women working there. I would guess three were in their 20s and the other was in her 40s. I would have banged any or all of them (based on looks anyway). As long as they don't get fat, they have a good chance of being attractive.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont have enough currency to buy that sport car you want but still need to move, you settle for a city car yet you kick it anytime the engine doesnt roar they way you want nor bother to clean the interior when needed...you skip the hassle of the maintenance cause once it gets too broken you can get an other city car easily.

You wouldnt do anything like that if you had a sport car, you would change the oil filter frequently, wax the pain and keep it clean inside while avoiding to eat or smoke.