Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 5 C's of DJism-Going over some basic principles

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the 5 C's. These are great principles to use and should be always applied when coming to women. Each and every one of these traits are essential, and will get you really far. If you took the 5 C's and mastered each principle, you will beat out 90-95% of men in the dating world. This should help a lot of the newbies that are here, but even for you veterans it should give you a nice memory boost.

Confidence
Without confidence, you have next to nothing. Confidence is truly the key that opens up all doors. If you never believe in yourself, what motivates you to take risks and succeed? A confident man makes others believe in his abilities. Even false confidence can get you somewhere.

Why be confident?
When you are confident, you give off an aura that makes others feel secure, or protected. For those who don't know already, women want a man that makes them feel secure or protected. A confident person also has more willing to push his abilities to the max. This is because he believes in himself. An optimistic mindset is always the way to go. Being an optimistic person alone portays you having a wealth of confidence already.

How can I gain confidence?
Confidence can take a while to gain, especially if you've had a rough past with women. A simple "go to the mall outing and hit on every woman you see" isn't going to gain you much confidence in the long run. Confidence is built slowly. The first step is the willing to change. You have to be willing to change your thinking, and wanting to become better. Keep yourself motivated

A post on motivation by crazykid

The next step into gaining confidence is to do some research. Read some posts, read the Bible, take your time. Find out what your strengths and weaknesses are. Fix your weaknesses. Are you out of shape? Workout! After you've done that, then go out and do some field exercises. Then going to the mall and asking for many numbers can gain you a lot of confidence. The reason I say take your time is so you don't have false confidence. False confidence is fake confidence. MANY girls can see through this. If you're insecure, you will show it in body language, or even what you say. Girls pick up on subtle details.

Challenge
I believe the art of a challenge is really what seperates DJs from AFCs. We live in a western society of giving the woman what she wants. This only satisfies the insecure women, and the majority of insecure women are the ugly ones. Us DJs have higher standards.

Why be a challenge?
Women love to chase men. It's hard to prove because hardly any guys do it right. AFCs sometimes do it without even knowing. A challenge, or a hard-to-get man is rewarding in the end to the woman. She values will value you MUCH more than some chump who gives her what she needs all the time, compliments her every hour, and being a total wuss.

How can I be a challenge?
Here are a few quick tips:
-Don't call often.
-Make sure she knows that you have other options.
-Be a tease! Don't giver her what she wants, make her earn it.

****y
Being ****y is a mindset, much like confidence. It's something where you have to have a little humor, a confident attitude, and you have to act like you don't care. A ****y attitude also has a bit of an arrogant side, but not in a bad way. Just in the way that you know you're good.

Why be ****y?
Two appealing traits, confidence and a good sense of humor, is part of being ****y. In other words, if you're ****y, you can knock out two birds with one stone. Men who are not ****y are often called BORING. To me, being called boring is far worse being called than ugly, and it is far worse than being called a nice guy. No wonder English teachers hate the word so much! A ****y man knows he can get what he wants, anytime he wants it. He has a joking attitude about it to.

How can I be ****y?
I could tell you going on and on, but that would be a waste of time. Simply go to David DeAngelo's website, and sign up for his newsletter. He covers that subject very well. He's a master at being ****y.

If you're too lazy though, think of being witty. Be loud and get noticed. Attract attention and people by saying interesting things. Suck it up and don't care what other people think. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you think. If you're content with yourself, then everything is good. If you aren't happy with yourself, change.

Control
This one is very important. Who controls you? Who decides what you do? who influences your decisions? The answer to all of these questions should be you. In order to have anything in life, you have to be in control of yourself. You have to be in control of your goals, your money, your personality. Wake up, you're not in junior high any more. Mommy doesn't make you lunch anymore, you make it happen.

The other meaning of control...
Aside from control in your life, you should have control when it comes to women. Have a game plan, and stick to it. Having a mindset in the back of your mind can really help you out if your mind goes blank. Also, you need to be in control when you want to make the right moves with a girl. You want to be more of a challenge? Well, control yourself to NOT go out with her tonight even if you are available. Control yourself to only 15 minutes on the phone. Control yourself to not call the next day after you get her number.

The other, other meaning of control...
If a woman is ever controlling you, you should hang your head in shame. As a man, you should always be in control. I once let a girl use the hell out of me. This was back in my AFC days. I was seeing her for 3 months, and she never gave me her phone number even though I asked for it. She made up a lame excuse how guys couldn't call her house if they weren't from her school. Even though I knew it was bullshyt (I had proof), I continued to let her control me. It turned out in the end that she was playin me for at least 3 other guys. Go figure.

So how do you get this type of control? I know it sounds bad...but train her. If you have a girlfriend, train her to come to you, not the other way around. Train her to thank you for the date, not the other way around. Be in control. Women love a man in charge.

Charisma
This is my secret weapon. Charisma. Some people call it charm, but I think charisma is a more detailed word. For me, it appeared out of nowhere. Suddenly people started carrying what I said, because I cared what I said. People wanted my opinions on thing. I can attract people's attention from a distance, even strangers. People stop and listen when I speak. Why does this all happen? Charisma.

Why be charismatic?
Think of all the great leaders in history. Martin Luther King Jr., JFK, Adolf Hitler, etc. These people had charisma. Charisma isn't about others liking you. Hell, many people hated Martin Luther King Jr., Hitler, and even some didn't like JFK. But you know what? Even though they may not have ideas that everyone agrees with, everyone gives a damn what they say. Charismatic people have an aura around them, that makes people care, and makes people want to be close to them.

How can I be charismatic?
Being charismatic or charming isn't something that comes easy. Some people are born with it, some people have to learn to be good at it, some people get it as a graduation gift (that's ok!). Hehe, back to being serious. I think the most influential thing I can say about being charismatic or charming is to hold your head up high. Value yourself.

Many of you have probably heard something like this around here:
"Never put anyone on a pedestal."

I think that is wrong. I don't follow that. How so? I put MYSELF on a pedestal.

My final thoughts on being charismatic-this is probably one of the hardest things to learn to do. It just sort of clicked for me at one point of my life. For some of you, it may not come as easy. I think you will know when you are charismatic-it's not something you can get just by simply reading posts.

And there it is, the 5 C's. Use these principles and master them. These traits alone will make you a very successful DJ. Live the 5 C's!

Last edited by a moderator:

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Should be bible material because it sums everything up a DJ should have in an easy to remember way, instead of waving through 8 plus articles.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by omyomar
I love it! Everything you said is true, you aren't 15 are you? I mean you've got thorough knowledge about what you're talking about!

GOOD JOB!:D
Nope I'm 15 years old...entering my sophomore year in highschool. Thanks.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if your 15... you got great things coming your way!

If I knew this stuff @ 15... Oh man!

This one is also bible worth, IMO.

Last edited:

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn your old. I learned thi**** when I was in 1st grade. Could be that fact I grew up wit two sisters who taught me how to charm women.hmm....

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Damn your old. I learned thi**** when I was in 1st grade. Could be that fact I grew up wit two sisters who taught me how to charm women.hmm....
Oh look, we have a Cassanova who knows how to charm his sisters...Anyway, any post that links to one of mine is questionable, but great post candian.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. And straight to the point. I like that.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good summary and a must read for newbies.

Elimidate

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that to become charismatic for those who are not born with it somebody needs to look at it from the other point of view. Because charm is a feeling OTHER people have about you. Good feelings. So, most fundimentally put, charm is THE GOOD FEELINGS THAT YOU MAKE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL. Now, the catch is that anyone can make someone feel good, but charm is having the other person connect those good feelings WITH YOU. I could hand out cookies, people would feel good because of my handing out cookies, but that action is not making them ASSOCIATE good feelings WITH MY PRESENCE. So, hmmmmmm, I am going to post my whole theory on making friends/being charming, soon. BUt that is a taste. "do unto others as you have done to yourself"

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the basics, people

I notice there are many new members on here.

Therefore this post deserves a bump.

And it is a fresh reminder for those of us who do know what we're
doing.

docasio

Reaction score
I have a big question no one seems to be able to answer, i hope you can. I purchased the ebook and things have been awesome.
Here's my question....

I have been meeting many extremely beautiful women. However, the more beautiful they are, the more "brainless and boring they are". Getting them to carry on a "normal" conversation is like torture because they just can't keep a normal conversation going. I know they like me, but i end up breaking up with everyone. Sometimes i even break up with them before we have sex because i just can't stand talking to them. It killls me to think of all the awesome sex i am missing out on. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
docasio

ya know, you are extremely off the subject of this thread, but i'll humor you for a second.

Are you a student? if you are then check out some of the honors students or just plain smart chicks. there are a lot of girls that are extremely hot but don't show it off.
I have a friend that i meet at breakfast, i would call her a 6 or 7, but one morning she came in wearing a tight t-shirt and snug sweats. she instantly jumped a point or two on the hotness scale.

i'm just trying to say that there are a ton of hot chicks out there that actually wear some clothes--these girls don't always need their bodies to get guys to notice them. those kind of girls are probably what you are looking for, but i bet they aren't as *ahem* easy as the other girls you have been having success with.

the important thing is to go out and talk to all kinds of girls. you'd be suprisied with what you could find.

and next time start a new thread for a new question.

Reaction score
bump

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post

Reaction score