Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 26 Lessons of Striking Out (D’OH!)

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gonna post this in Discussion, but I got a better idea from my friend Chin and decided to post here. You will see I did use some “unusual techniques” like meeting girls and spending time away from the forum. ;)

Without further ado, I bring you….

THE 26 LESSONS OF STRIKING OUT (D’OH!)

Funny thing about this whole game is…

No matter how far you think you have progressed, both personally and within the sarge, there are always situations where you get blown out completely and are left holding your **** in your hand.

I have had a few of these heart-wrenching blow-outs lately and while I did do a lot of things right, I also messed up royally, so I figured I would post this so that you could learn from my mistakes and maybe point out a few I missed…

WARNING: This is the longest FR I have ever written. It’s actually 3 in one (hence the strike-out theme)

STRIKE ONE: THE SAD TALE OF HBGROOVY

It’s 3AM and the club is jumping. I am chilling in the DJ booth while my boy is mixing, just minding my biz and rolling a phat-ass joint when I happen to lock eyes with this random hottie. Damn! Talk about phat-ass! She had some luscious titties and a gorgeous face to match. I finished rolling the phattie and glanced over at her again. Fúck! Overall I gave her a solid rating of 9.453336

I had to have her! I was hoping maybe she had the same idea in mind as she made eye contact and approached me. She rolled up to the booth as I was stowing a friends jacket away and opened me by asking for, you guessed it, a favor. :rolleyes:

HBGROOVY: Hey, could you stash my purse away for me (warm, sweet smile)
FINGZ: (Cold as fúck) Ummm…coat check is right over there. (pointing and turns back on her)
HBGROOVY: Hey! That’s not fair! I saw you stash someones coat just now…
FINGZ: Yeah, I know. Life is really unfair sometimes. (****y smile)
HBGROOVY: (pouting)
FINGZ: Well whaddya expect? You want a favor from me, then you have to do me a favor first.
HBGROOVY: (laughing) What do you want?
FINGZ: (Grabs pen and paper and hands it to her)
HBGROOVY: ???
FINGZ: Write down your number. Perhaps I will let you take me out to a fancy dinner sometime.

She wrote down 2 numbers AND her email, so I felt like the pimpmaster of the evening. Unfortunately I ended up leaving early with my ride so I didn’t see her for the rest of the night but at least I got the digits.

LESSON 1: YOU ARE ONLY THE PRIZE IF SHE HAS TO WORK FOR YOU. DON’T GIVE INTO HER WHIMS SO EASILY. BE A CHALLENGE!

Fast Forward 3 weeks later….

My feelings of pimphood were terribly unjustified. She never returned my call or email so I forgot about her completely until we bumped into each other by coincidence at another club. She turned out to be one of the best dancers I ever met and we cleared a circle made a spectacle of ourselves as the crowd egged us on.

LESSON 2: NUMBER CLOSES DON’T MEAN SHÍT. BUT A LITTLE LUCK AND SOME TIGHT DANCING SKILLS CAN REALLY TURN A SARGE AROUND.

We had a great time and afterwards she kept buying me drinks as I accused her of trying to lower my defenses for her own selfish pleasures. She proceeded to get me pretty hammered. :freak:

Things were going well until I fúcked up by trying to isolate too soon. I invited her to the “afterhours” at my place and there was this awkward silence. In hindsight I shoulda just been unfazed and tried again later, but I was piss drunk and a little insecure so I ejected on a perfectly tight sarge…..DOH!!!

LESSON 3: PERSISTENCE OVERCOMES RESISTENCE.

Oh yeah and ….

LESSON 4:: FRIENDS DON’T LET FRIENDS DRINK AND SARGE! SERIOUSLY, SOBER IS THE WAY TO GO.

Fast Forward one month later….

Turns out that HBGroovy lives out of town, about 5 hours away. But we been keeping in touch via phone and I manage to game her enough to actually call me for a change.

One day she calls out of the blue and says she is coming into town to visit her cousin. I tell her that’s awesome because my buddy, AssMan is in town as well and we can all go party together. We make plans and I say “cool” then hang up on her without saying goodbye. (For some reason girls seem to love this)

Me and AssMan show up an hour late because he is a total b!tch of a metrosexual and took too long getting ready. I was gonna give him a hard time for it but I was just happy to be chillin with this guy again. He is seriously the most natural PUA I ever met, so I knew we would have fun regardless.

We finally arrive on the scene and much to our surprise HB Groovy is waiting for us with her very fine cousin. I notice them before they notice me so I get some active disinterest / social proof going on, basically ignoring her and high-fiving random strangers like they are long lost friends.

LESSON 5:: THE BEAUTY OF SARGING AROUND DRUNK PEOPLE IS THAT YOU CAN PRETEND YOU KNOW THEM AND THEY USUALLY PLAY ALONG!

Eventually HBGroovy loses it and straight up tackles me! I act all surprised and give her a spin-hug. We do the whole intro thang with her cousin and AssMan and we both go into Game Mode.

HBGroovy rolled a joint and AssMan entertained us with some wild stories of his frat days. He doesn’t speak a word of Spanish so it was hilarious to get these girls to try and understand him. I played translator for a while and then I got restless…

I grabbed HBGroovy and we danced for a bit. Within a few minutes I got the only cotton mouth and asked her if she had some gum. She didn’t but she had some lip-balm and offered me some as she smeared some on her lips. I tried it and said it tasted funny but I wanted to taste it on her to make sure. Total lame excuse for a kiss, but she bought it and we made out heavily for the next ten minutes. Nice!

LESSON 6:: A WOMAN WHO IS ALREADY INTO YOU WILL JUMP AT ANY EXCUSE YOU GIVE THEM TO GET PHYSICAL. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE MR. ULTRACREATIVESUPERSMOOTH ALL THE TIME. JUST TRY SOMETHING!

After a while the party was dying down so I did the typical hunger isolation move..”Man I am STARVING guys! You hungry at all?” AssMan readily agreed and we just grabbed these girls without waiting for an answer and took them back to my place.

LESSON 7:: TAKE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION WITHOUT CARING ABOUT HER RESISTANCE. IF SHE IS SUFFICIENTLY WARMED UP, THEN THIS CAVEMAN SHÍT WORKS!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We got back to my crib and everything was great. The girls were laughing and AssMan got a kick out of the fact that he could say the raunchiest ghetto shít in English and they would never know! Of course they would say raunchy shít as well and he was none the wiser. I hadn’t laughed so hard in a long time!

Eventually this got played out though and I knew we needed to progress before we got the old “Hey we are tired and going home” routine. So I opted for less verbal communication when HBGroovy provided the perfect opportunity…

“My back is killing me guys” she said, rubbing her neck with a wince of pain.

Haha! Too easy! You can guess what happened next.

I started working out HBGroovy´s kinks and AssMan went to town on her cousin for a while until he pulled the genius move…

“Wow, your lower back is REALLY messed up. Unfortunately I cant fix it with you sitting up like this” he said in a wistfully innocently tone.

“So why don’t I lay down then?” she volunteered.

“Great idea!” said the AssMan, as if he never considered it an option.

LESSON 8:: SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO BAIT YOUR GIRL INTO SEDUCING YOU IN A MANNER THAT APPEARS INNOCENT SO SHE DOESN’T COME OFF LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL SLUT IN FRONT OF HER FRIENDS.

At this point HBGroovy got a little nervous. She is tight with her cousins boyfriend and wasn’t really down with the AssMan taking advantage of her drunken state. He defused the situation nicely though, saying he would leave the bedroom door open for the duration of the massage. I couldn’t help but admire his finess!

LESSON 9:: DON’T LET OTHER PEOPLES NERVOUSNESS OR HESITATION AFFECT YOUR STATE. BAD VIBES CAN BE VERY CONTAGIOUS IF YOU LET THEM. MAINTAIN YOUR COOL ALWAYS!

I proceeded to work on HBGroovy. I could tell she was still a little uneasy and protective of her cousin. So I worked her tension out for a while and she returned the favor, giving me a decent massage which I enjoyed. We then settled on the sofa and chatted casually for another hour…

LESSON 10:: IN YOUR PURSUIT OF PÚSSY, DON’T BECOME ONE! IF YOU ARE MASSAGING A GIRLS NECK AND SHE IS IN YOUR HOUSE THEN YOU ARE TOTALLY JUSTIFIED IN TRYING TO FÚCK HER!

In hindsight Style´s evolution close woulda been perfect…(For those unfamiliar,,,,”Hey did you know that in the animal kingdom there are certain spots on the body that directly trigger the mating ritual? The neck is one of these very powerful spots.” Then bite her neck like a lion in heat and tug at her hair then get her to do the same to you…this has gotten me much action in the past…thanks Styles!)

I managed to salvage things when we started talking about travel. I told her I was fascinated by the facial characteristics of different cultures…how each nationality has its own facial trademarks. I then did a cold read on her and successfully guessed she was part Italian. She gave me the DDB look as I told her that I found her face very interesting, strong and assertive yet soft and feminine.

I then pointed to the spot where her jawline meets her neck and said “But this is my favorite spot by far” Placed a soft kiss right there, followed by another and another, till we got a heated session going and I eventually had my hand down her pants.

It was going so well! I could smell success oozing from her drenched panties… My only problem is that my leg fell asleep and I had to get up for a second because it became unbearable. This small problem proved to be my undoing in the end, cuz it was the perfect opportunity for her to check on her cousin.

Before I could stop her she was at the door. I came to her side where we both scoped out the situation, and it did not look good! All we saw was a flurry of hands exploring a very unconscious looking body. HBGroovy totally freaked and tried to wake her cousin up. Turned out she wasn’t asleep at all and was actually giving the AssMan a handjob!

I was relieved that he hadn’t sunk that low, but this was tempered by the fact that HBGroovy was totally out of state now and basically dragged her cousin out of bed and they left us there with the worst case of blue balls ever!

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

LESSON 11:: IN TENTATIVE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, DON’T GIVE A GIRL A CHANCE TO BREAK HER STATE!

Also it woulda helped if me and AssMan had some secret code and he coulda played it off like he was sleeping when HBGroovy spied on them…Fúck.. I know I am grasping at straws here…I guess the most painful lesson of all is that there are a million different scenarios that can pop up and you will never be prepared for them… Sometimes a lay is just not meant to be! I am open to suggestions on this one because I still cant think of another way I could have handled it.

I admit I did mess up but I feel that the ultimate failure here was purely situational. At least I didn’t TOTALLY blow it like I did in…

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STRIKE TWO: THE TRAGIC CASE OF HBFINEASS

I met her on the street on my way to dinner. I was super hungry but the growling madness of my stomach was stayed by more primal appetites as I saw this fine young thang chatting with her friend on the corner. The were deep in a conversation so I just passed them by, stealing a few glances at her very round ass. I slowed my pace to a saunter and stopped in front of a shoe store, pretending to window shop while scoping out the scenario. :cool:

She finished talking to her friend and started heading in my direction. PERFECT! I started walking away from her at a deliberately slow pace until she was at my side and I opened her with “Hey, you know any good, cheap places to eat around here? I am new in town and I been eating at the same two joints and I swear I will puke if I have to so much as look at another plate of tapas.”

She laughed and gave me a few suggestions. I thanked her as if she had just done me the hugest favor ever and as a reward I offered to buy her a drink. The shield came up at this point and she declined. But I diffused that b!tch by saying. “I´m sorry, I think you misunderstood. I said I wanted to let you buy ME a drink” She laughed and I was in again.

LESSON 12:: DON’T REWARD HER WITH A DAMN THING TILL SHE TRULY EARNS IT, OR SHE WILL LOSE RESPECT FOR YOU! REMIND YOURSELF WHO THE FÚCKING PRIZE IS!

We hung out at this bar/restaurant for a while and she started getting curious about me. She began asking typical questions like where I was from, my job etc etc (yawn)... Instead of answering directly, I decided to roleplay. I looked around nervously, made eye contact and squinted skeptically as I asked “Who sent you? FBI? CIA?” She laughed and said that her bosses identities were classified. We roleplayed for a while before she started to get serious on me, basically demanding to know who I was. Hehe, the poor girl was hooked!

LESSON 13:: DIRECT ANSWERS OFTEN KILL CONVERSATIONS. LEARN TO BE MORE PLAYFUL IN YOUR RESPONSES.

I finally gave in and told her I was really a scout for a modeling agency and I was having the WORST luck finding any talent in this town because the women here are all apeshít ugly. She gasped in shock and punched my arm..HARD! I rubbed my arm (it actually hurt!) and accused her of being abusive and dismissed her with a line I stole from Papa. “Note to self…do NOT date this girl”

She melted and started qualifying herself to me. I asked if she was adventurous and she replied that she was the most adventruous girl I would ever meet. I then asked her to prove it by coming home with me. Totally killed the great vibe we had and I could feel her shrink away (DOH!!!)

LESSON 14:: THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERY ESCALATION. IF YOU PROGRESS TOO SOON OR TOO LATE, THEN YOU WILL OFTEN BLOW YOURSELF OUT. DEVELOP THE INTUITION TO KNOW WHEN YOU SHOULD PUSH FORWARD, CHILL OR PULL BACK.

Fortunately I had built enough intrigue to get her number at the very least. Got the digies and we fluffed outside for a bit before she said she had to get going. She was about to leave when I said “Uh-uh” and pointed at my cheek. She gave me a warm kiss and hugged me tightly before she disappeared into the fog that was slowly embracing the city.

I got swamped with work for a few weeks so I didn’t see her until New Years Eve. I invited her to a house party I was DJing at. She showed up looking fine as hell and I knew she would be my primary target of the evening. She took a real shine to me when I busted out the congas and played with another DJ. She asked for some lessons, which I gladly gave her in exchange for some hand massages.

Then things started getting strange. I noticed she kept grinding her teeth and her mannerisms were sluggish and her face/neck were flushed, I realized with a start that she was totally rolling on ecstacy! I told her I was rolling too even though I wasn’t and this helped her feel closer to me and she asked me for a massage.

So I started to dig in, practicing a few new moves I had been working on. Chinese Accupressure can be quite relaxing. What I didn’t know was that it can also be quite intense for someone whose nervous system is hocked up on endorphins! The stimulation was too much for her. She said she was getting dizzy and pushed my hands away.

LESSON 15:: THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MASSAGES. THE KIND THAT RELAX, AND THE KIND THAT ENTICE. RELAX = SLEEPY. ENTICE = HORNY. YOU DO THE MATH!

A relaxing massage is meant to eliminate all of the stagnant energy in the body and is a great form of therapy. The problem is that when you dig too deeply into the tension, you release all sorts of energy and often times I have had people cry or laugh or whatever other suppressed emotions they have stashed away. The end result is either a total knock-out or complete freak-out.

An enticing massage is MUCH lighter and borders on a soft caress. You are not disturbing the energies at all and are instead raising her buying temperature to the boiling point with the passionate patterns you trace on her skin. This girl, being high as a kite, was unusually sensitive to my touch so I would have been much better off keeping it light and simple and possibly tossing in a few kisses on the neck. (sigh) live and learn!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways back to the story…

After a while I got up to go to the bathroom and came back to see her getting gamed by another player. He was a natural PUA and doing a fine job, leaning back and getting her to lean closer to him. The bastard! So I pulled the ace out of my sleeve and started drumming again. HBFineAss instantly came over and started watching me in a daze. I let her borrow one of my other drums and we jammed for a while. She was actually pretty damn good for a beginner and I complimented her for being a fast learner.

At this point, I could see some of my bros laughing at me but I ignored them until one of them came over and said “Dude..what the fúck are you doing? You got this girl eating out of your hand and you haven’t even made your move yet! You need to stop this performance crap and let her know what you want. Look at her man, she is RIPE!”

I glanced over at HBFineAss and her eyes were shut as she swayed to the rhythm. By God, he was right!

LESSON 16:: DON’T GET TOO INVOLVED IN BEING THE PRIZE THAT YOU FORGET TO CHASE A LITTLE TOO. MANY TIMES A GAL CANT ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILTY FOR SEDUCTION. IT IS A DANCE, AND AT SOME POINT YOU HAVE TO BE THE MAN AND TAKE THE LEAD! (See Lesson 14)

So I sat next to her and basically laid it out, saying I thought she was really cool and I would sincerely regret it if I didn’t ask her to come home with me. She opened her eyes and looked at me for a while before asking where I lived (Apparently she didn’t remember) So I told her and she didn’t say a word… Basically ignored me and started talking to Natural PUA.

I probably would have taken this personally in the past, but Lesson 3 & 9 were still fresh in my mind and I knew a little persistence would go a long way, so I played it cool and acted like her silence didn’t bother me as I hung out with my friends (though in reality it was KILLING me!)

Finally I was like “Fúck this shít!” I had been awake for almost 48 hours, most of the other cute girls had left and I felt this sarge was going nowhere so I grabbed my stuff and bid all my friends farewell. All of them except HBFineAss, who surprised me by saying she had to go home too. So we left together and walked to my place.

LESSON 17:: DON’T BE SO EASILY DISCOURAGED. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A GIRL IS JUST PLAYING HARD-TO-GET.

We got to my door and she pulled her last stand, told me she had a great time and basically was saying goodbye. At this point I didn’t have to act unfazed. I was so tired I readily dismissed her without so much as a kiss on the cheek and turned my back on her.

I opened the door and was about to head upstairs when I heard her chime in “Waitaminute” I turned around and she had her foot in the door. I raised an eyebrow at her but didn’t turn to face her. She then asked if she could use my bathroom. Goddammit, this chick was just one non-stop shít test! I stared at her a long time and then smiled and said “sure, but you will have to pardon the mess..I have company!”

So we FINALLY get to my apartment and whaddya know, the fúcking door is locked from the inside! Damn that AssMan!! I had to knock for a good 5 minutes to get the lazy prick out of bed. He answered the door scratching his crotch and one of his nuts popped out of his boxers. This made HBFineAss very uncomfortable, so I shot him a look of reprimand as she darted to the bathroom. He just laughed and told me he was proud of what a man***** I was becoming. He patted me on the back, said “well done mate” and went back to sleep.

At this point HBFineAss came out and asked if she could check her email. So I let her into the living room and regretted it instantly. The place was much worse than I had anticipated! There were dirty underwears on the table, socks all over the place and crumpled up bags of Mickey Ds. To top it off the place smelled pretty rank. WTF? How could someone who takes 2 hours to get prettied up be such a fúcking SLOB? I smiled sheepishly and apologized for my guest´s sloppiness.

LESSON 18:: YOUR CRIB IS A REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE. TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND MAKE YOUR PLACE AS SEXY AS YOU ARE! THIS CAN SERIOUSLY MAKE OR BREAK YOUR GAME.

She was really turned off at this point and said she was going to hang out on the beach for a while because she was still very high. (I live a few blocks from the ocean) So I joined her on her adventure and we talked on the beach for a while till she got cold and I hugged her from behind, placing soft kisses on her neck and complimenting her on how good she smelled.

We both started to get cold so decided to break out. On the way she kept saying cute little things I struggle to remember so I commented to her in English that she was cute. She had no idea what this meant and I wasn’t sure of the translation, so I tried to explain it to her by comparing her to a teddy bear, something cuddly that you take to bed to keep you warm. She stopped in her tracks and froze me out with a look of insult and asked if this is what I really thought of her, as if I didn’t take her seriously or something….

Now, I dunno if I was just tired or what but I totally chumped out and stammered over my words, trying to backpedal what I had said instead of teasing her about it. I failed her shít test by taking it seriously. As a result, all I got when we arrived at my doorstep was a platonic kiss on the cheek goodbye as she disappeared from my world forever…

LESSON 19:: Never take her shít tests seriously. Playful is the best response!

I should have either teased her for being such a pouty dork or apologized then followed up with some shít of my own, like “Hey I am sorry (wait till she seems appeased) “Sorry you are so darn cutsey” then poke her in the stomach and tickle her. Damn hindsight really is a b!tch!

I think I am justified in saying this once again,,

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Okay okay, it is cruel to leave things on such a low note, so here is a much happier tale to round out my FR…

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMERUN: HB PAL ROUNDS THE BASES

I met her about a few months ago through a friend. She was short, voluptuous and had the most mesmerizing hazel eyes I have ever seen. I thought she was fine but I was totally out of state and not trying to pick her up. Surprisingly enough she turned out to be cool as fúck and we ended up hitting it off bigtime. After a great 2-hour convo I had to leave to meet my FB, but we exchanged numbers and she invited me over to her place for dinner on the weekend. Sweet!

So a couple of days later I show up and she cooks me dinner. We chow down on her excellent cooking and then hang with her roommate for a while. Eventually the roomie gets tired and crashes, leaving us alone. We are talking in hushed tones so as not to disturb her roommate and are getting closer and closer. I have my arm around her and am caressing her shoulder lightly and she is giving me the doe eyes. I am thinking “all systems go” right?

WRONG.

I go for the kiss and she turns away, saying she has a steady boyfriend and she is not the cheating type. I totally respect this but keep trying anyway. No dice. Turns out she really is not the cheating type. No big deal.

So we LJBF each other and she becomes one of my closest friends due to the fact that we have great chemistry and can talk for hours. She really is one of the coolest girls I have met all year.

LESSON 20:: THERE ARE GIRLS WHO WILL NOT CHEAT ON THEIR BOYFRIENDS NO MATTER HOW SMOOTH OR DESIRABLE YOU ARE. THEY ARE RARE, BUT THEY DO EXIST! BEST ROUTE IS NOT TO TAKE IT PERSONAL AND USE HER AS PIVOT.

So the months roll by and my game is getting tighter. I start to develop a rep as a player and she teases me endlessly about it, saying my game only works on easy girls and also making fun of the fact that I tried to pick her up. This girl is not only a fúcking riot, but proves to be an excellent pivot, hooking me up with quite a few of her cute friends. What a pal!

Eventually her and her BF break up, but at this point I totally value her friendship and don’t wanna lose my best pivot either, so it doesn’t even occur to me to make my move. I basically treat her like I treat all my female friends, lots of kino and harmless flirting and at the most some cuddling.

LESSON 21:: IT REALLY IS GOOD TO HAVE A FEW PLATONIC GIRLFRIENDS WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND GIVE YOU AFFECTION WITHOUT THE SEX. MAKES YOU LESS NEEDY SINCE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR QUOTA OF FEMALE AFFECTION FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES. PLUS ITS NICE TO BE COOKED FOR, MASSAGED AND MOTHERED WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE DRAMA.

One day HBPal calls me and says she misses me. We havent hung out in a few weeks so I tell her I will think about hanging out if she sweetens the deal with dinner, a movie and a massage. She readily agrees so I head on over.

We have a great dinner and afterwards we are watching “About Schmidt” which totally sucked ass so I got bored and basically started cuddling, nuzzling into the nook of her neck and finding a comfy spot. It was fascinating to hear her heartbeat accelerate and her breath shorten. Was she getting hot and bothered here?? I just ignored it and fell asleep for a while.

She gently awoke me with a head massage and said it was getting late but I could crash. I was beat tired so I agreed and we climbed into bed like it was nothing. And it really was, we had slept together many times in the past and I was content to just knock the fúck out. However, HBPal had different ideas…

She turned off the light and kissed me goodnight…but it wasn’t exactly a friendly kiss. There was mad heat and passion so contagious that before I knew it we were wrapped around each other and swiftly passing second base! At one point she had to go to the bathroom and it gave me time to lay there and really think about what I was doing.

LESSON 22:: HAHA! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH HBGROOVY. EXCEPT NOW THE TABLES WERE TURNED AND I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS. HOW IRONIC. (Just a re-iteration of Lesson 11)

I finally decided it was not worth screwing up the friendship and I let myself pass out. She came back and found me sleeping soundly. For the next few days I didn’t call her at all. I wasn’t really avoiding her, we generally kept in touch sporadically and there would be weeks when we wouldn’t talk so I thought nothing of it. This was not the case for HBPal.

She called me one day asking if I was upset with her and that she didn’t want to mess things up between us because she really loved me as a friend. I could tell she was stressing so I told her to relax and that everything was cool, I was just a busy fella and wasn’t treating her any differently than before. She realized I was right and it seemed everything was back to normal.

LESSON 23:: IF YOU CROSS THE LJBF BORDER, DON’T ACT ANY DIFFERENT…KEEP TREATING HER AS YOUR PAL AND IT WILL MAKE HER THE AFC INSTEAD OF YOU!

We didn’t speak for another week till she invited me to a party at her house. All my friends were there so I showed up and had a great time, hangin out till the very end.
It was just me and HBPal again. But this time things were different. She was looking fúcking fine as hell in her party dress and for the first time in ages I realized why I had tried to get with her in the first place. Who the fúck was I kidding? I wanted this girl badly!

We attacked each other in bed and this time she surprised me by putting the brakes on, saying she didn’t want to do more than kiss. I agreed and said that kissing was great and we got back into it.

LESSON 24:: NEVER OVERREACT WHEN A GIRL SAYS SHE WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU, OR SHE “JUST WANTS TO KISS” THIS IS HER SILLY WAY OF RATIONALIZING HER “SLUTTY” BEHAVIOR AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SEDUCTION…AFTER ALL SHE DID TRY TO RESIST YOU!

At this point I remembered Style´s evolution move and tried it on her. She moaned softly when I bit her neck and it totally destroyed her resistance. We ended up having the best sex I have had in a long time. She turned out to be a freak and things got pretty heated

Sidenote: One thing she did I will never forget. She blindfolded me and then gave me head after drinking cold water for a few seconds, then she would drink hot tea and go back to town. FÚCKING INCREDIBLE!!! If you have not experienced this yet, I highly suggest you get your girl to experiment on you.

LESSON 25:: IT’S THE NICE GIRLS YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR! I HAVE HOOKED UP WITH PLENTY OF PARTY CHICKS WHO DIDN’T DO HALF THE SHÍT THIS SEEMINGLY SWEET GIRL WAS DOING.

I think most of these slutty chicks just put up an act and broadcast the sexuality they wish they had. In short, I think I am developing a fetish for the quiet ones!

As we were laying in bed afterwards, she totally spilled the beans, saying she was attracted to me from the start and everytime she saw me she felt like a lovesick teenager, all nervous and unsure of herself. I had a hunch she was digging me all along but her words were still surprising because she proved to be one cool customer for someone who was “falling to pieces” inside.

LESSON 26:: WOMEN ARE MASTERS OF HIDING THEIR INTEREST LEVEL. DON’T TAKE WHAT THEY DO OR SAY AT FACE VALUE. OFTEN TIMES HER ATTEMPTS TO “PLAY IT COOL” ARE A BIGGER SIGN OF HER INTEREST THAN YOU THINK!

So there you have it…two strikes and a homer for the Fingster (the crowd goes wild!)

I dunno guys. This girl feels like LTR material. She is really beautiful, cool as hell, amazing in bed and loves to spend money on me. I think I have one-itis again!

Haha…. Yeah right!

The most ironic apart of this FR is that as I was typing it I got a call from, yup you guessed it, HBGroovy! She is coming to town and wants to party. Hehe, I think HBPal will just have to settle for FB status for now.

Yes I know. I am a very very bad man.

FINGZ

Ultiamus

Reaction score
That is some legendary information there.

I really feel you on the hindsight feelings, it gets to me to, but that’s how we learn and grow I guess. I need to learn how to massage properly, how would you like to learn some Italian in return for teaching me how to massage the Fingers way in person? I’ll supply the ladies.

Your early stages with HBPal sound just like my current situation with this Swedish girl i've been seeing for a little while, we get on great, but she is seeing someone. I kept fretting over whether or not to leave it as friends. You have helped me keep my head on for this one.

My first gf was also a quiet one so I also know how wild they can be ;) You scared me for a while then at the end...Fingers...settle down?!?!?

I have to thank you for inspiring me in many ways. I read your 'Weapons of Mass Seduction' along time ago. That post started my journey from AFC to DJ. This time next year I will hopefully be experiencing what it is like to DJ in another country.

Thanks again

KbTo

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D good post, very educational. I was afraid of being friend with a cool girl because it reminded me my AFC days but now i know what female friends to look for

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers

Damn, I love this Threesome of FRs.

• STRIKE ONE: THE SAD TALE OF HBGROOVY

I was pretty damn surprised at how quickly you got her #. I guess the reason is two-fold, firstly, I'm not good at getting #s that quickly, secondly, you elicitied ZERO values. As a result, all she knew was that you were a ****y asshole who could get her # and she freaked out.
  • LESSON 1: YOU ARE ONLY THE PRIZE IF SHE HAS TO WORK FOR YOU. DON’T GIVE INTO HER WHIMS SO EASILY. BE A CHALLENGE!

Too many guys don't know about this. They think all they have to do is drop a line and it doesn't work for them and they get disgruntled. Lets say YOU give a bitch a bitch test, don't back down right after giving it, no when you've accomplished your mission and when not. Sometimes you have to push it for several rounds, too many guys think in terms of pattern and script instead of flow.
  • LESSON 3: PERSISTENCE OVERCOMES RESISTENCE.

I wish I could learn this one. But I'm 18, I guess I still have time. When a chick gives me anti-AI and I didn't feel a good vibe to begin with I eject.
  • LESSON 4:: FRIENDS DON’T LET FRIENDS DRINK AND SARGE!

Mystery is right.
  • LESSON 5:: THE BEAUTY OF SARGING AROUND DRUNK PEOPLE IS THAT YOU CAN PRETEND YOU KNOW THEM AND THEY USUALLY PLAY ALONG!

So true. Desperate guys also work as male pivots because they're eager to please. AMOGs don't work as good pivots because after being your long lost friend they zero in on your target. Makes for fun AMOG battles.
  • LESSON 6:: A WOMAN WHO IS ALREADY INTO YOU WILL JUMP AT ANY EXCUSE YOU GIVE THEM TO GET PHYSICAL.

This is one thing too many of the AFCs need to learn (was a tough lesson for me too), chick can want to fuck you, pure and simple. The best part about this is teasing women when you know they want you. I love being a tease.
  • LESSON 7:: TAKE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION WITHOUT CARING ABOUT HER RESISTANCE. IF SHE IS SUFFICIENTLY WARMED UP, THEN THIS CAVEMAN SHÍT WORKS!

I don't know, I like the example you gave in Weapons of Mass Seduction where you try this, she rejects, you give her 2 options, then leave and she follows.
  • LESSON 8:: SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO BAIT YOUR GIRL INTO SEDUCING YOU IN A MANNER THAT APPEARS INNOCENT SO SHE DOESN’T COME OFF LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL SLUT IN FRONT OF HER FRIENDS.

I've just archived this into my mind. Your boy's move is perfect. Btw., why call him AssMan when you're an AssMan yourself? (I am too.)
  • LESSON 9:: DON’T LET OTHER PEOPLES NERVOUSNESS OR HESITATION AFFECT YOUR STATE. BAD VIBES CAN BE VERY CONTAGIOUS IF YOU LET THEM. MAINTAIN YOUR COOL ALWAYS!

So true, this especially applies to bitch tests, I was surprised at how tough of a bitch test some hoes could throw at me, so tough, matter of fact (I think because I never get fazed if there is a hint of bitch test), that they seemed DEAD serious. Anyway, in context, always make sure to keep everyone COMFORTABLE, that is key to seduction, if they're not comfortable, excuses, LMR, bitch-tests, and everything else start popping up.
  • LESSON 10:: IN YOUR PURSUIT OF PÚSSY, DON’T BECOME ONE! IF YOU ARE MASSAGING A GIRLS NECK AND SHE IS IN YOUR HOUSE THEN YOU ARE TOTALLY JUSTIFIED IN TRYING TO FÚCK HER!

Well, for some guys they're not, but the better DJs are. I'll definitely DAFS Style's Evolution pattern on mASF. Fingerz, is there a central Pattern database or something? Somewhere where I can find every major pattern catalogued, written, and explained?

Anyway, this whole massage episode at your crib sounds like a late-night flick on Skinemax minus the skin.
  • LESSON 11:: IN TENTATIVE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, DON’T GIVE A GIRL A CHANCE TO BREAK HER STATE!

Here's my critique of this FR. I've had similar situations happen and the one thing I've learned is that if you're bothered in some strange physical way, change positions (especially in bed). Make sure you can keep stimulating her and move yourself in a way that you can have that leg wake up. Start stimulating her elsewhere, lie her down on her stomach, kiss her neck while touching her and stretch your leg where she can't notice it.
  • STRIKE TWO: THE TRAGIC CASE OF HBFINEASS

Man, I've nowhere near the talent you do for street approaches. I'll have to get out in the field some more. Problem is, I have a car, I walk very little (cause I live in the fucking suburbs so when I'm on foot its either at college or at the mall and I admit my openers can be a tad stale. I'm pretty sure its my looks & clothing style that carry me past my self-made obstacle.
  • LESSON 13:: DIRECT ANSWERS OFTEN KILL CONVERSATIONS. LEARN TO BE MORE PLAYFUL IN YOUR RESPONSES.

This is one-hundred percent true. About your example, I would not make a joke like that, its a tad too superficial of a remark.

Anyway, when a chick is warming up the one mistake we make is mistaking signs. Chicks are on two levels, they're interest and their comfort, a girl can get high IL but most of them need high COMFORT before accepting an instant-date. I think you saw the high IL and mistook that for high Comfort.
  • LESSON 14:: THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERY ESCALATION. IF YOU PROGRESS TOO SOON OR TOO LATE, THEN YOU WILL OFTEN BLOW YOURSELF OUT. DEVELOP THE INTUITION TO KNOW WHEN YOU SHOULD PUSH FORWARD, CHILL OR PULL BACK.

Yep, we need to practice practice practice to get this completely down. Although I'm glad I'm way ahead of my friends in this respect.
  • LESSON 15:: THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MASSAGES. THE KIND THAT RELAX, AND THE KIND THAT ENTICE. RELAX = SLEEPY. ENTICE = HORNY. YOU DO THE MATH!

There's this massaging move, I can't completely describe it, where you massage her back, focus on the shoulderblade and their outer edges and grind your Fingerz over the bumps there, this way, it feels like a small orgasm. Oddly, a girl taught me this, she actually did it to me and 'd never been hornier, although I have to note she kind of already had me horny. Nonetheless, this move (find a practice target) is UNBELIEVABLY powerful in turning women on.
  • LESSON 16:: DON’T GET TOO INVOLVED IN BEING THE PRIZE THAT YOU FORGET TO CHASE A LITTLE TOO. MANY TIMES A GAL CANT ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILTY FOR SEDUCTION. IT IS A DANCE, AND AT SOME POINT YOU HAVE TO BE THE MAN AND TAKE THE LEAD!

Yup, sometimes we are too caught up in our game and/or ego to notice that we're already ready to close the deal.
  • LESSON 17:: DON’T BE SO EASILY DISCOURAGED. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A GIRL IS JUST PLAYING HARD-TO-GET.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that chicks often flirt with you through other guys. They might appear to be "flirting" with someone else, but what they are really doing is trying to get you a little jealous so that YOU will want her.
  • LESSON 18:: YOUR CRIB IS A REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE. TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND MAKE YOUR PLACE AS SEXY AS YOU ARE! THIS CAN SERIOUSLY MAKE OR BREAK YOUR GAME.

Or if you're rich and lazy, have two bedrooms, one for your usual self where you can be messy and one shagpad for your long nights. Anyway, point well taken, I'm one of those guys who spends lots of time looking good and has a sloppy room.
  • LESSON 19:: Never take her shít tests seriously. Playful is the best response!

I disagree. Sometimes chicks give a shittest that requires a rough rebuke and I'm sure to put them in their place, HARD! ... There's a time and there's a place. Anyway, in your case, you're right, DONT back down from a joke, reverse angles sometimes but don't back down. (Although sometimes you have crossed the line and need to backtrack, but not when you make a silly comment.)
  • HOMERUN: HB PAL ROUNDS THE BASES

The chick you describe is the type of chick most of us want, hot and faithful but fun (plus sees through our games, it makes stuff so much more fun.)
  • LESSON 20:: THERE ARE GIRLS WHO WILL NOT CHEAT ON THEIR BOYFRIENDS NO MATTER HOW SMOOTH OR DESIRABLE YOU ARE. THEY ARE RARE, BUT THEY DO EXIST! BEST ROUTE IS NOT TO TAKE IT PERSONAL AND USE HER AS PIVOT.

Yep. hot women make for great social proof, in my FR I sent ya I made sure to use all the chicks I knew as pivots. Also, by using them as pivots and doing some casual flirting, you are setting yourself up in case she breaks up, although you should never bank on this outcome before it happens because you'll trip yourself.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • LESSON 21:: IT REALLY IS GOOD TO HAVE A FEW PLATONIC GIRLFRIENDS WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND GIVE YOU AFFECTION WITHOUT THE SEX. MAKES YOU LESS NEEDY SINCE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR QUOTA OF FEMALE AFFECTION FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES. PLUS ITS NICE TO BE COOKED FOR, MASSAGED AND MOTHERED WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE DRAMA.

Yeah, so true. But too many guys mistake it when a chick wants to be a FRIEND and instead, the guys start hitting on them and fucking the situatino up. You should know the difference between when a chick wants to be friends or when she is offering herself as a target. If you don't learn you will never have cute friends unless through a mutual friend.

About "About Schmidt," please don't ever bring that film up again. I had one date with this fine ass (emphasis on the ass) Latina chick and we went for the dinner&date (my AFC days), she'd seen the movie I was hoping to catch with her so, since we both like Jack Nicholson, decided to catch About Schmidt, two-and-a-half hours of slow-witted humor bordering on absolute boredom. I wanted to just ask her if she wanted to leave in the middle of the film, I shoulda, anyway...

FOR ALL THE NEW GUYS OUT THERE:
    When a chick goes to the bathroom before/during sex, it usually means she is cleaning herself. Sometimes they actually need to pee (after orgasms or due to excitement), but usually they go to clean themselves.
  • LESSON 22:: HAHA! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH HBGROOVY. EXCEPT NOW THE TABLES WERE TURNED AND I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS. HOW IRONIC.

Seduction is a mutual process, isn't it great being on the other end of it?
  • LESSON 23:: IF YOU CROSS THE LJBF BORDER, DON’T ACT ANY DIFFERENT…KEEP TREATING HER AS YOUR PAL AND IT WILL MAKE HER THE AFC INSTEAD OF YOU!

It depends on your goals, man. If you want fuckbuddies hell yeah, but if you want to date them (doesn't appear to be your case), you don't want to do this for too long, otherwise they will start to grow distant from you to protect themselves.
  • LESSON 24:: NEVER OVERREACT WHEN A GIRL SAYS SHE WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU, OR SHE “JUST WANTS TO KISS” THIS IS HER SILLY WAY OF RATIONALIZING HER “SLUTTY” BEHAVIOR AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SEDUCTION…AFTER ALL SHE DID TRY TO RESIST YOU!

Yup, its ASD. Too many guys fail to realize how easy it is to move from a passionate kiss into a full on makeout session into some serious fucking.

About your sidenote: I've been blindfolded by a chick and it was the most sensual experience ever. Different in our case, I come into the room (I thought we were just going to have a little get together at her place) she puts a blindfold on me and puts one on herself, then we undress eachother and start to have sex, blindfolded. It was definitely a unique experience, one that I've REALLY enjoyed.
  • LESSON 25:: IT’S THE NICE GIRLS YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR! I HAVE HOOKED UP WITH PLENTY OF PARTY CHICKS WHO DIDN’T DO HALF THE SHÍT THIS SEEMINGLY SWEET GIRL WAS DOING.

Slutty girls are fucked out, nice girls need to break loose to get their sexual frustrations out.
  • LESSON 26:: WOMEN ARE MASTERS OF HIDING THEIR INTEREST LEVEL. DON’T TAKE WHAT THEY DO OR SAY AT FACE VALUE. OFTEN TIMES HER ATTEMPTS TO “PLAY IT COOL” ARE A BIGGER SIGN OF HER INTEREST THAN YOU THINK!

Yeah, judge them by their actions not their words/outward behavior.
  • The most ironic apart of this FR is that as I was typing it I got a call from, yup you guessed it, HBGroovy! She is coming to town and wants to party. Hehe, I think HBPal will just have to settle for FB status for now.

Nice, Fingerz. Btw., I'm noticing a lot of mASF talk/techniques incorporated into your FR, one thing I'm curious about is how you incorporate Mystery Method into your game. Does that match your flow because your style strikes me as the "funny player" type of game whereas Mystery's method doesn't seem like a player style at all.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how hardly anyone reads this section. Makes me wonder why they dont just turn this into the Field Report forum already. Bizarre.

anyways....

Originally posted by Ultiamus
I need to learn how to massage properly, how would you like to learn some Italian in return for teaching me how to massage the Fingers way in person?
Deal! I have a major thing for Italian girls.

You scared me for a while then at the end...Fingers...settle down?!?!?
Well its gotta happen someday. I am not as young as most of you guys. Dont get me wrong, I aint gettin married anytime soon, if ever. But I really dig this girl and though we are playing it by ear, I find myself disinterested in my other FBs. (She is much hotter) Just as an update, I finally hooked up with HB Groovy with zero resistance. It was cool, but she cant hold a candle to the raging fire that is HB Pal. I need to find more quiet girls!

I have to thank you for inspiring me in many ways. I read your 'Weapons of Mass Seduction' along time ago. That post started my journey from AFC to DJ. This time next year I will hopefully be experiencing what it is like to DJ in another country.
Glad it helped man. This place has helped me so much that I am happy to give some of the love back. As for DJing in another country, I highly recommend it. There is a certain confidence you gain from your travels, not to mention you have the advantage of being the exotic bird wherever you go. You are also free to make a complete ass of yourself since nobody knows who you are. I never approached nearly as much as I have out here. Will be interesting to see how my game plays out back home...

Originally posted by KbTo
I was afraid of being friend with a cool girl because it reminded me my AFC days but now i know what female friends to look for.
Fear is not your friend! I feel like most of the times I have messed up is precisely because I was putting too much pressure on myself. Relaxing and having fun has helped me tremendously, as simple as it sounds. Best of luck to ya, dood.

Originally posted by MVPlaya
Here's my critique of this FR. I've had similar situations happen and the one thing I've learned is that if you're bothered in some strange physical way, change positions (especially in bed). Make sure you can keep stimulating her and move yourself in a way that you can have that leg wake up. Start stimulating her elsewhere, lie her down on her stomach, kiss her neck while touching her and stretch your leg where she can't notice it.
Very smooth! Will keep this in mind for next time. I think the main problem is my couch. It is a sh!tty loveseat where two people can barely sit comfortably. It works for and against me because I can usually say "lets get more comfortable" and lead them to the bedroom. But in cases with last minute resistance, it is often good to heat things up on the couch as much as possible. Mebbe I should just say fukkit and put the couch in my bedroom!

FOR ALL THE NEW GUYS OUT THERE:
When a chick goes to the bathroom before/during sex, it usually means she is cleaning herself. Sometimes they actually need to pee (after orgasms or due to excitement), but usually they go to clean themselves.
Good point. I remember one time I was real close to hooking up with this girl and right as I felt we were about to kiss, she stopped and said she needed water. I took this as a rejection and ended up blowing myself out. I didnt understand that she just wanted to wet her lips for me! Damn I was such a sensitive twit back then..

Your boy's move is perfect. Btw., why call him AssMan when you're an AssMan yourself? (I am too.).
Nah, he takes the title because he is an anal sex junkie and I am not really a fan of Bosco Boulevard, ya know? To each his own though..

Btw., I'm noticing a lot of mASF talk/techniques incorporated into your FR, one thing I'm curious about is how you incorporate Mystery Method into your game. Does that match your flow because your style strikes me as the "funny player" type of game whereas Mystery's method doesn't seem like a player style at all.
Interesting how you see me. I think I can be playful at times, but more than anything I am disarmingly laidback and relaxed. One of the most common things I hear from girls is that I make them feel comfortable enough to be themselves. Goes to show that when you are comfortable in your own skin, the feeling can be contagious.

As for how my style fits with ASF and Mystery Method, all I can say is that I have taken certain general aspects from both sources because they work for me.

Its funny how alot of these gurus coin their own expressions and people give them credit for the phenomena as if it never existed. C&F, Negs, Sexual State all existed before someone gave them names. I only use certain aspects of MysteryMethod because it deals with group dynamics and one of my biggest weak points was engaging groups. I felt like I just didnt have anything interesting to talk about. Heh...now just TRY to get me to shut up! And while your at it, can i borrow your friend for a minute? ;)

Thanks for the extensive breakdown there MVP. Probably the most thorough reply I have ever received!

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LESSON 26:: WOMEN ARE MASTERS OF HIDING THEIR INTEREST LEVEL. DON’T TAKE WHAT THEY DO OR SAY AT FACE VALUE. OFTEN TIMES HER ATTEMPTS TO “PLAY IT COOL” ARE A BIGGER SIGN OF HER INTEREST THAN YOU THINK!
So there you have it…two strikes and a homer for the Fingster (the crowd goes wild!)

I dunno guys. This girl feels like LTR material. She is really beautiful, cool as hell, amazing in bed and loves to spend money on me. I think I have one-itis again!

Haha…. Yeah right!

The most ironic apart of this FR is that as I was typing it I got a call from, yup you guessed it, HBGroovy! She is coming to town and wants to party. Hehe, I think HBPal will just have to settle for FB status for now.

Yes I know. I am a very very bad man.

FINGZ
oh you heartless b@st@ard!

Oh Iam sorry I can't stay mad at such a playa:D

you da man!

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
LESSON 16:: DON’T GET TOO INVOLVED IN BEING THE PRIZE THAT YOU FORGET TO CHASE A LITTLE TOO. MANY TIMES A GAL CANT ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILTY FOR SEDUCTION. IT IS A DANCE, AND AT SOME POINT YOU HAVE TO BE THE MAN AND TAKE THE LEAD! (See Lesson 14)
-------------------------------------------

I love this part. It is so true. I kissed couple of HB and they were waiting for a follow up. They called me a couple of times but I am playing so hard to get that they finally gave up I guess. Oh well there's plenty more around.

Me gustan mucho sus mensajes senor, keep them coming.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved the FR!

Tomorrow, I am going to play my best game. Not my casual every day game that works alot... My best game... I am going to... oh jesus....

Thank you Fingz, I love your FRs. Once I harness my writting style, I will hit this board up with some of my own.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awsome, simply awsome. Two thumbs up!!:D

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Preach...

Tight a$$ post Señor Fingers. You brought up a couple good points that were startin' to get away from me like lessons 15 and 19.

I was feelin' lesson 12. That's the biggest thang that'll keep a chicks IL high (mystery). It puts her mind at work and lowers her barrior.

Anyway, for once in my life, thanks for the "cup check" on the game.

-Peace

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEST REPORT EVER. EVER. AND EVER. I LOVE YOU. VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HELPFUL ****.

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the bathroom tidbit was interesting. I have noticed that a chick will ALWAYS go to the bathroom right when she gets in your house if she is gonna do anything serious with you. Its not 100%, but if she excuses herself to your bathroom, its likely to be ON like Donkey Kong.

A huge IOI and one of the last you will ever need.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING! Easily the best post i've read in a long time. Its a shame you don't post more often. Although, I guess its cause you too busy getting laid. Damn you. :D

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, I was wondering where this thread was. I thought it was pook who told the story of the lady friends.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just brilliant...just brilliant